Can I go from DMZ 2.0 cycle immediately to Cyanostane safely?

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Can I go from DMZ 2.0 cycle immediately to Cyanostane safely?

    I am coming up to the end of my first 4 weeks of my DMZ 2.0 cycle. the second 4 weeks doesnt include the dmz. so i was wondering if right after my second 4 weeks of the dmz stack can i immediatly start my cyanostane stack or should i give my body a rest?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    The Neck's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,937

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Viking5013 View Post
    I am coming up to the end of my first 4 weeks of my DMZ 2.0 cycle. the second 4 weeks doesnt include the dmz. so i was wondering if right after my second 4 weeks of the dmz stack can i immediatly start my cyanostane stack or should i give my body a rest?
    Give it a rest brother, you'll have plenty of time to do more cycles in the future. Time on cycle, plus PCT, equals time off before starting another run. This is a generic rule of thumb for most. Need to let your natural test production catch back up.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    TheSleeper's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Pittsburgh Pa
    Posts
    163

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Rest is good...
    But why not do it like so...
    Im not sure so I'll ask cant he/u jus do 2weeks of cyano @2-3caps daily an then go ahead to his pct after that
    Dmz 2.0 for 1-4week
    Cyano @2-3caps eve day week 5-6
    PCT week 7-10
    ?????????????????
    Im askin because I have my next cycle running like this...
    Keep on pushing until the pain is hot an then keep pushing until that feeling is no more....

  4. #4
    Founder & CEO
    Robert's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    5,244

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    15
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    50
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

    you would be better off getting on Osta Rx for 8 weeks, then do a 4 week Cyanostane cycle, ultimately this appraoch will be much more effective.
    If you have questions about your order or need help with anything please contact us.


  5. #5
    Senior Member
    The Neck's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,937

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince View Post
    you would be better off getting on Osta Rx for 8 weeks, then do a 4 week Cyanostane cycle, ultimately this appraoch will be much more effective.
    This^^^^

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Adrenolin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    DC
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,263

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSleeper View Post
    Rest is good...
    But why not do it like so...
    Im not sure so I'll ask cant he/u jus do 2weeks of cyano @2-3caps daily an then go ahead to his pct after that
    Dmz 2.0 for 1-4week
    Cyano @2-3caps eve day week 5-6
    PCT week 7-10
    ?????????????????
    Im askin because I have my next cycle running like this...
    2weeks of Cyanostane is insufficient and a waste of money imho.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince View Post
    you would be better off getting on Osta Rx for 8 weeks, then do a 4 week Cyanostane cycle, ultimately this appraoch will be much more effective.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Neck View Post
    Give it a rest brother, you'll have plenty of time to do more cycles in the future. Time on cycle, plus PCT, equals time off before starting another run. This is a generic rule of thumb for most. Need to let your natural test production catch back up.
    Agreed with both posts
    IronMag Labs Representative
    Adrenolin15 = 15% OFF





    Private Messages & E-Mails ALWAYS Welcomed!
    E-Mail Adrenolin Here
    Personal Training, Cycle Advice, Dieting Tips
    Whatever the question, I'll assist the best I can!

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    TheSleeper's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Pittsburgh Pa
    Posts
    163

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    sounds solid...
    Keep on pushing until the pain is hot an then keep pushing until that feeling is no more....

  8. #8
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    15

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince View Post
    you would be better off getting on Osta Rx for 8 weeks, then do a 4 week Cyanostane cycle, ultimately this appraoch will be much more effective.
    How soon after starting my PCT can I start osta? I have about 2 weeks left of my dmz cycle. Don't want to lose my muscle from the cycle.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    GospelWarrior's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    412

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by oc2vegas View Post
    How soon after starting my PCT can I start osta? I have about 2 weeks left of my dmz cycle. Don't want to lose my muscle from the cycle.
    Use it after PCT bro. It can be suppressive.
    Exodus 15:2 The LORD is my strength and song, And He has become my salvation; This is my God, and I will praise Him; My father's God, and I will extol Him.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    The Neck's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,937

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by oc2vegas View Post
    How soon after starting my PCT can I start osta? I have about 2 weeks left of my dmz cycle. Don't want to lose my muscle from the cycle.
    Immediately.

Similar Threads

  1. CYANOSTANE Rx? ~ 8 Week Cycle Stack
    By Robert in forum Supplements and Prohormones
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-17-2013, 10:08 AM
  2. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 10-05-2012, 03:33 AM
  3. starting cyanostane cycle...help with e-control rx
    By jarhead in forum Supplements and Prohormones
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-24-2012, 12:36 PM
  4. Cyanostane Cycle Help
    By Crafty79 in forum Supplements and Prohormones
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 01-27-2012, 05:24 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2005-2020 IronMag Labs®