• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

deer antler for pct

chip

Registered
Reaction score
There is a brand of deer antler spray which also includes tribulus, arginine and eurycoma longfolia. Would anyone suggest adding this as part of pct?

chip 091874 said:
There is a brand of deer antler spray which also includes tribulus, arginine and eurycoma longfolia. Would anyone suggest adding this as part of pct?

Not usre how effective it is, that being said it won't hurt.

Kid at gym is jacked and swears he uses antler spray and good diet... that's it! Not sure I believe it. As far as I can tell it may be beneficial but nothing compared to PH. I know the trib and eury are TB so was thinking of adding it as part of pct to help keep mass.

chip 098924 said:
Kid at gym is jacked and swears he uses antler spray and good diet... that's it! Not sure I believe it. As far as I can tell it may be beneficial but nothing compared to PH. I know the trib and eury are TB so was thinking of adding it as part of pct to help keep mass.

Could work or not, never tested it myself so I really don't know.

Back