• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Payed order never went through

clanmodder

Registered
Reaction score
exactually what it says i got rush delivery and payed for it last night and it says payment confirmed but i yet to get a email that says its been shipped out usually u guys ship out the first day with rush option. u guys still sending out today or something?

i guess my email was glitching and having problems its all good problem fixed guys

Good to hear. I bought Deca-drol Max (as you know) on the 25th and got the shipping confirmation email the same day from both USPS and Ironmaglabs. Got the rush option paid for and the pills were here the 28th. Ironmaglabs does a great job with shipping and speed in my opinion. Also, their supplements aren't too bad either ;P

Good to hear. I bought Deca-drol Max (as you know) on the 25th and got the shipping confirmation email the same day from both USPS and Ironmaglabs. Got the rush option paid for and the pills were here the 28th. Ironmaglabs does a great job with shipping and speed in my opinion. Also, their supplements aren't too bad either ;P

ya there pretty decent on shipping witch is great for legal ph's

Back