• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

1st week into Halo Stack

Kneebar

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Folks,

1st week into my Halo stack. The only stack I've done before this is the 1-Andro stack. That said here are my observations:

1. Significant strength increases in the 1st week. I'm not kidding. It's like my joints hurt less so I can lift heavier. Depending on the movement, can lift roughly 10-20% heavier.
2. I sleep like a baby.
3. Tired as hell when I'm not in the gym. Could easily sleep all day if I wanted.
4. Mentally, I seem to have a little less patience with things in general.
5. I started at 230lbs, and weigh 236 now. I gained a .5% increase in BF. I have been piling on the calories and not eating as clean as I would like (yes the holidays got me).

I can't believe how thick I have gotten after the 1st week....

Kneebar

Kneebar I will be following if you are going to do a log? More to follow if you are?

So Mote it Be
Chris

Kneebar said:
Hi Folks,

1st week into my Halo stack. The only stack I've done before this is the 1-Andro stack. That said here are my observations:

1. Significant strength increases in the 1st week. I'm not kidding. It's like my joints hurt less so I can lift heavier. Depending on the movement, can lift roughly 10-20% heavier.
2. I sleep like a baby.
3. Tired as hell when I'm not in the gym. Could easily sleep all day if I wanted.
4. Mentally, I seem to have a little less patience with things in general.
5. I started at 230lbs, and weigh 236 now. I gained a .5% increase in BF. I have been piling on the calories and not eating as clean as I would like (yes the holidays got me).

I can't believe how thick I have gotten after the 1st week....

Kneebar

Appriciate the feedback, Halo is the real deal no doubt.

I will post an update in another week. Probably won't be doing a log this cycle. Perhaps next cycle when I do the DMZ stack.

In the meantime I have to work on eating cleaner. Too much holiday food and drink....I feel that eating bad on this stack definitely goes to my wasteline at an accelerated rate.

Anyone else have observations on this stack?

Kneebar

Yes food will act as your enemy on any stack or cycle bro. If bad or to much goes in then the results will be bad from your body. It's all good man, holidays get all of us off track, even when in contest prep. You will get back in there bro, hang in there!!!

So Mote it Be
Chris

chrisotpherm 029 said:
Yes food will act as your enemy on any stack or cycle bro. If bad or to much goes in then the results will be bad from your body. It's all good man, holidays get all of us off track, even when in contest prep. You will get back in there bro, hang in there!!!

So Mote it Be
Chris

This ^^^^

Back