• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Halo/Osta cycle questions.

2 caps of ACS daily is definitely enough in my experience!

So would it be ok if I took the first Halo for Her cap in the morning, wait 3 hrs, then take both ACS caps, then 12 hrs later take the second HFH cap? Just wanna get the effectiveness of both.

Any feedback from ladies would help me feel relieved about it. Answer away, lol

Have several females i know and see in person that have used H4H...i havnt noticed any negative impact on there voice or facial appearance...its about as safe as it comes...as for ACS...take it 3-4 hours removed from the PH...so not at the same time...

So would it be ok if I took the first Halo for Her cap in the morning, wait 3 hrs, then take both ACS caps, then 12 hrs later take the second HFH cap? Just wanna get the effectiveness of both.

Thats fine...

Hello again. Another question. Is the ACS more effective if it's taking on a full or empty stomach? I usually take it on an empty stomach 3 hours after taking my first HFH cap.

Just wanted to share that I'm finishing up a 6 week cycle of H4H. I experienced the same warming you did the first few days and that went away. I didn't have superman strength like I expected. LOL. Dunno where I got that idea from. I did 1 cap first week then 2 caps next week then 3 caps for about 3 weeks and now down to 2 until I run out. I noticed strength increases about week 3 but nothing drastic. I'd pick up a weight and think "wow, this seems awful light, did I read my numbers right from last week?" My muscles have really popped for sure. I'm seeing definition and it all feels firmer.

No sides at all other than those first few days of warming. Good luck and keep with it!

Thanks Libra16! How come you did a 6 week cycle? Is it better to do it that long or is 4 weeks enough?

Yesterday I think was week 2-3 of being on H4H. Feel some strength increase. Hope I feel more while I continue the cycle. Wanna be able to see some muscle on me. As for side effects none which is great! Just strength increase :)

I'll keep you posted :)

Is this good plan or no-do?

alrady taken:
- H4H 4 weeks
- PCT 4 weeks (DAA, ZMA, Forged post cycle)
My blood and other values were great week after I stopped my first cycle.

supposed to do now:
- HaloE 25 mg (+ maybe H4H 10 mg) -> 4 weeks
- Osta rx -> 4 weeks
- HaloE 25mg (+ maybe H4H 10 mg) OR Havoc (epi) -> 4 weeks
- Osta rx -> 4 weeks

Is it too harsh or could I try to do it if any sides doesen't turn up?
I think that there was someone who did cycles like HaloE -> Osta 3 times successively.

Last edited:
My fiance is doing your 2nd stack almost to a "T".
She did HaloE 25mg for 4 weeks followed by Osta for 4 weeks.
She just started back (day 3) on the HaloE but this time, I'm gonna have her run 25mg for 2 weeks followed by 50mg for 2 weeks.
Then she'll repeat the Osta for 4 weeks. Then DONE!
All the while, shes been on (and will continue) the Advance Cycle Support.

Thus far, she has had no negative side effects. I can tell she's a tad thicker. Strength is up so far (nothing drastic...no superwoman). She did notice a little water retention while on the Osta. I know it says on Ironmag's page for the product that retention isn't an issue but, it was some w/her. Everyone is different....that's all I can say.

Is this good plan or no-do?

alrady taken:
- H4H 4 weeks
- PCT 4 weeks (DAA, ZMA, Forged post cycle)
My blood and other values were great week after I stopped my first cycle.

supposed to do now:
- HaloE 25 mg (+ maybe H4H 10 mg) -> 4 weeks
- Osta rx -> 4 weeks
- HaloE 25mg (+ maybe H4H 10 mg) OR Havoc (epi) -> 4 weeks
- Osta rx -> 4 weeks

Is it too harsh or could I try to do it if any sides doesen't turn up?
I think that there was someone who did cycles like HaloE -> Osta 3 times successively.

Did she do 2 pills a day of the OstaRX? and is it ok to immediately start the Osta the day after your last HaloE? This is my plan... One pill in morning one at night...

My fiance is doing your 2nd stack almost to a "T".
She did HaloE 25mg for 4 weeks followed by Osta for 4 weeks.
She just started back (day 3) on the HaloE but this time, I'm gonna have her run 25mg for 2 weeks followed by 50mg for 2 weeks.
Then she'll repeat the Osta for 4 weeks. Then DONE!
All the while, shes been on (and will continue) the Advance Cycle Support.

Thus far, she has had no negative side effects. I can tell she's a tad thicker. Strength is up so far (nothing drastic...no superwoman). She did notice a little water retention while on the Osta. I know it says on Ironmag's page for the product that retention isn't an issue but, it was some w/her. Everyone is different....that's all I can say.

It's now last week going on my second Halo-cycle, taking now on this week 45 mg (1 HaloE and 2 H4H).

First cycle: 4 weeks H4H -> 10/20/30/30 mg
4 weeks recovering time
Second cycle: 4 weeks HaloE+H4H -> 25/25/35/45 mg

After second cycle plan to do
- OstaRX 4 weeks/2 pills
- Havoc 10 mg 4 weeks
- OstaRX 4 weeks/2 pills

Then I let my body rest for a while and don't take any PHs in the near future.
Still wondering is it ok take tree cycles like I have planned?

Amberjune - Yup... she did 2 pills per day but by accident. She started the ACS (which is 2 pills) so she thought she was supposed to take 2 of the Osta. Split dose (mornin time then preworkout). That may (or may not) have contributed to the water retention. She'll only do 1 pill per day next time. I had her take the HaloE the very next day after her Osta. She'll run that til the bottle is empty (30 days) then immediately switch back to the Osta until shes out. I'll have'er do a GOOD 8 weeks of nothin after that. Eat / train / sleep.

finram - I would think the Osta would be just fine after your current 45 mg HaloE dose. I can't speak for the Havoc though...no insight w/that supp.

NOTE - The advice I'm givin is obviously of my own based off of what I've read other ladies post on the forums. I know my profile says I joined this month and have hardly any posts but I've been a Ironmaglabs customer for a couple years and have ran a few stacks myself. Profile is new cause I forgot my other Username / Password :p

STL lifter...thx for the response. So she's going to only take one... not split doses -day/night. I think I'm going to do one a day for a week and then 2 (one in a.m. one in p.m.) for the remaining weeks. Getting ready to start cutting so I'm hoping this will help me keep my gains I made with Halo and cut this extra fat off of me.

I'm relatively new to all of this. Any one have suggestions for the best cardio to do to help lose the fat and for how long in the morning? ... obviously my meal plan will be in check. I know I will lose some muscle during the cutting phase but I want to lose as little as possible. I use to always do fasted cardio in the morning and then weights in the evening. Is this still ok? I didn't really care about building muscle in the past... I obviously do now... lol

Amberjune - Yup... she did 2 pills per day but by accident. She started the ACS (which is 2 pills) so she thought she was supposed to take 2 of the Osta. Split dose (mornin time then preworkout). That may (or may not) have contributed to the water retention. She'll only do 1 pill per day next time. I had her take the HaloE the very next day after her Osta. She'll run that til the bottle is empty (30 days) then immediately switch back to the Osta until shes out. I'll have'er do a GOOD 8 weeks of nothin after that. Eat / train / sleep.

finram - I would think the Osta would be just fine after your current 45 mg HaloE dose. I can't speak for the Havoc though...no insight w/that supp.

NOTE - The advice I'm givin is obviously of my own based off of what I've read other ladies post on the forums. I know my profile says I joined this month and have hardly any posts but I've been a Ironmaglabs customer for a couple years and have ran a few stacks myself. Profile is new cause I forgot my other Username / Password :p

Amberjune - Yes Ma'am...one pill on the Osta for 30 days. She would be ok with two but, I wanna see if the water retention is less this time around. She had been slackin on the cardio a tad too so that may have contributed as well.
I thought the Osta was freakin awesome. Its been 3 days off of it for me (runnin HaloE now) and I miss it, haha. Pumps were good, strength up...just felt good.

For cardio...I've always been a big pusher for stairs. Thats what I was taught by my friends (buddy is IFBB Bodybuilder and his wife is IFBB Figure). 30 min is a good startin point if ya haven't been doing cardio then bump up to 45 min. Fasted cardio in the mornin will still give best fat lose results in my opinion. Ya may find yourself doin fasted cardio in the AM then another round after your lift in the PM.

Awesome... I use to do morning cardio, lift in the evenings and then more cardio. I haven't done cardio since March 31st... bc my trainer told me not to so I could build muscle. Now I'm scared of losing any muscle I may have gained so I'm worried I will do too much. lol It's a vicious cycle isn't it? haha

Just took my first Osta. I'm a little nervous not knowing completely what to expect since everyone's body is different. But I've been told I shouldn't really feel anything.

Amberjune - Yes Ma'am...one pill on the Osta for 30 days. She would be ok with two but, I wanna see if the water retention is less this time around. She had been slackin on the cardio a tad too so that may have contributed as well.
I thought the Osta was freakin awesome. Its been 3 days off of it for me (runnin HaloE now) and I miss it, haha. Pumps were good, strength up...just felt good.

For cardio...I've always been a big pusher for stairs. Thats what I was taught by my friends (buddy is IFBB Bodybuilder and his wife is IFBB Figure). 30 min is a good startin point if ya haven't been doing cardio then bump up to 45 min. Fasted cardio in the mornin will still give best fat lose results in my opinion. Ya may find yourself doin fasted cardio in the AM then another round after your lift in the PM.

May start out with 30min fasting AM cardio. If not leaning out as desired, bump up to an evening session too. My 2 cents. Pants / hooded sweatshirt will help get the sweat goin and squeeze out some water weight.

I think it only too me a couple days (at the most) to start feelin the Osta kick in. I bumped my HaloE up to a split dose each day so lookin forward to the gains.

Awesome... I use to do morning cardio, lift in the evenings and then more cardio. I haven't done cardio since March 31st... bc my trainer told me not to so I could build muscle. Now I'm scared of losing any muscle I may have gained so I'm worried I will do too much. lol It's a vicious cycle isn't it? haha

Just took my first Osta. I'm a little nervous not knowing completely what to expect since everyone's body is different. But I've been told I shouldn't really feel anything.

Back