• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

methadrol didnt work :(

dj2dirk41

Registered
Reaction score
ok let me start off by saying im definetly not hating on ironmaglabs i have seen great results on others from super dmz but im almost into my 4th week of methadrol and have only seen small strength gains and nno much mass except for water retention in my abbdominals has anyone else had this and do you think that maybe since this didnt work the dmz will by the way i still tell all of my friends to get your stuff i really think iml is a good company

Re: Re: methadrol didnt work :(

dj2dirk41 0253 said:
ok let me start off by saying im definetly not hating on ironmaglabs i have seen great results on others from super dmz but im almost into my 4th week of methadrol and have only seen small strength gains and nno much mass except for water retention in my abbdominals has anyone else had this and do you think that maybe since this didnt work the dmz will by the way i still tell all of my friends to get your stuff i really think iml is a good company

Just wondering how your diet was ? My first ph run I had shitty results (not IML stuffs) and it was because my diet and PCT sucked... I ran the same cycle with a better diet and true PCT and had much better results...

Last

dj2dirk41 0253 said:

Wow, this is the first time I've ever heard this kind of feedback, especially with Metha-Drol. That being siad we appriciate all feedback. Could you do us a favor a post up what your current cycle looks like & what your previous cycle was including PCT. This will better help us investigate what's going on. Your Training routine & diet would help also.

my first cycle was called emass by galaxy supliments and after that for my post cycle i used fineflex black or something it sucked i had super low test levels for a few months after then i kept working out but not taking anything for about 2 and a half months maybe 3 then started the methadrol im stricked on my diet eating tons of complex carbs such as brown rice black beans whole grain pasta ezekeal bread etc i also have been drinking about a gallon to a gallon and a half aday. as far as work outs i worked out hard consistently 5 to 6 days a week i dont want to wright every exersice out but i would generally do about 5 to 7 different exercises for each muscle group doing about 3 to 4 sets and 8-12 reps also maxing with squat and bench.

to be clear i have not yet taken the dmz but many friends have and they look like they got good results

Just a thought but you might be able to get better help if you post your daily macros and stats... Also PCT is important so post up what you did if anything..

Last

Metha-Drol is the strongest designer stack available. If you made no gains your diet and training are most definitely off.

im not done with it im going into the forth week so i have not taken a pct yet cuz im still on my cycle

heavyiron said:
Metha-Drol is the strongest designer stack available. If you made no gains your diet and training are most definitely off.

^this.

dj2dirk41 said:
my first cycle was called emass by galaxy supliments and after that for my post cycle i used fineflex black or something it sucked i had super low test levels for a few months after then i kept working out but not taking anything for about 2 and a half months maybe 3 then started the methadrol im stricked on my diet eating tons of complex carbs such as brown rice black beans whole grain pasta ezekeal bread etc i also have been drinking about a gallon to a gallon and a half aday. as far as work outs i worked out hard consistently 5 to 6 days a week i dont want to wright every exersice out but i would generally do about 5 to 7 different exercises for each muscle group doing about 3 to 4 sets and 8-12 reps also maxing with squat and bench.

to be clear i have not yet taken the dmz but many friends have and they look like they got good results

My brother as both heavy and prince bumped the compounds are fail proof because of being do strong. You didn't do a PCT bro finaflex black is isn't nothing more than a small form of a want to be AI. I just read the compounds plus didn't one positive user review. So many times you can get these "combo deals" for an irritable price. You may get a PH but the pct is going to do exactly what happened to you, shut you down. Seems that your body is still trying to build back up normal test levels natural without out proper pct. In my experience of trying the waters of not doing a proper or using a proper pct support and I crashed so bad that I barely had enough energy to pee much less anything else. It took me 3 solid months for me to back to a "normal" state per say. I say imo your body was still trying to naturally fix itself and you started a strong cycle and body isn't fully recovered from the last one negating your current efforts. This is just imo and from my own experience. Heavy and Neck will surely have more insight for sure. Got.spend the money and get all the proper elements to have a successful cycle and pct bubba.

So Mote it Be
Chris

chrisotpherm said:
dj2dirk41 said:

My brother as both heavy and prince bumped the compounds are fail proof because of being do strong. You didn't do a PCT bro finaflex black is isn't nothing more than a small form of a want to be AI. I just read the compounds plus didn't one positive user review. So many times you can get these "combo deals" for an irritable price. You may get a PH but the pct is going to do exactly what happened to you, shut you down. Seems that your body is still trying to build back up normal test levels natural without out proper pct. In my experience of trying the waters of not doing a proper or using a proper pct support and I crashed so bad that I barely had enough energy to pee much less anything else. It took me 3 solid months for me to back to a "normal" state per say. I say imo your body was still trying to naturally fix itself and you started a strong cycle and body isn't fully recovered from the last one negating your current efforts. This is just imo and from my own experience. Heavy and Neck will surely have more insight for sure. Got.spend the money and get all the proper elements to have a successful cycle and pct bubba.

So Mote it Be
Chris

Spot On!!!

hey thanks a lot i really apreciate your guys advice. i think you might be right so what do you guys think once i finish methadrol and do a post cycle do you think i should try it again or should i do super dmz or could i even take both at the same time?

im also thinking maybe finish metha take ultra male rx then stack cytosane and dmz at the same time how does that sound cuz by the time spring and summer hits i want to be big but also have a nice six pack

dj2dirk41 said:
im also thinking maybe finish metha take ultra male rx then stack cytosane and dmz at the same time how does that sound cuz by the time spring and summer hits i want to be big but also have a nice six pack

Bro, you need to pct of course and slow down bubba. I highly recommend finishing up the current cycle, pct, and a good recover time. Allow your body to naturally function. Then after that pick up another cycle. Can't ever go wrong with dmz stack or the methaldrol. Yum!!!!

So Mote it Be
Chris

Back