• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

super-dmz/4-andro stack

travis87

Registered
Reaction score
this is my third IML stack first two were dmz/halo im gonna try the dmz and 4andro stack that was mentioned on here was wondering if i could throw a bottle of 1/andro in here with it.

my stats:
25 male
6' 210 pounds 12% body fat
not new to PH just trying to up my game without going illegal
im on plenty of liver supports also drink enough water and im on a 3k a day cleanish diet
also taking milk thiscle, cod liver oil multi and glucosomine

this is my third IML stack first two were dmz/halo im gonna try the dmz and 4andro stack that was mentioned on here was wondering if i could throw a bottle of 1/andro in here with it.

my stats:
25 male
6' 210 pounds 12% body fat
not new to PH just trying to up my game without going illegal
im on plenty of liver supports also drink enough water and im on a 3k a day cleanish diet
also taking milk thiscle, cod liver oil multi and glucosomine
Most definitely. 4-Andro will help to improve mood and alleviate any possible lethargy from SDMZ 2.0. The 1-Andro will help to add a few lbs of lbm.

Shopping Cart:
2x Super-DMZ 2.0
2x 4-Andro
2x 1-Andro

2x Advanced Cycle Support
1x E-Control
1x Clomid

Cycle
WEEKS 1 - 6
Super-DMZ 2.0
3 caps daily

1-Andro
3 caps daily

4-Andro
3 caps daily

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps daily

PCT
Weeks 7 - 12
Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps daily

Weeks 7 - 10
Clomid
1mL [50mg] daily

Weeks 10 - 12
E-Control
3 caps daily

Last edited:
Thanks man im trying that stack you suggested for mass wityh 2xdmz and 3x4-andro

Back