• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

OSTArx cycle by newbie

I just started osta on Sunday! Had an insane pump yesterday doing shoulders. Just one question do you recommend taking anything pct wise with it?

I just started osta on Sunday! Had an insane pump yesterday doing shoulders. Just one question do you recommend taking anything pct wise with it?

Nice man! see the first page of this thread, and read what I said about my cycle. You won't feel any effects from the OSTA until at least 12 days, at the least.

Did you get really tired and feel all weird and you first started taking it? Idk if I'm dosing to high or what it is. I'm doing 2 pills a day to start at 20mg each

Did you get really tired and feel all weird and you first started taking it? Idk if I'm dosing to high or what it is. I'm doing 2 pills a day to start at 20mg each

can't say as I did, and I started at 3 pills. What's your diet like?

good work m8, starting with a good base! Also you asked in another thread about making lean gains.... check out leangains.com (feel free to browse links under "most popular" tab) it'll give you the diet breakdown (or rough idea) for making lean gains on just about anything you choose to run next... get diet down and pick any compound. Really if you just eat+lift consciously, and pay attention to every nuance, it'll fall together anyways, but the links help.

thanks brah! good info.

strength is pretty steady, last day of week 3... In a good amount of pain pretty much all the time. joints are killin me!!!! elbows always hurt.
last night I couldnt fall asleep because my hands hurt so bad... strange brah! upping the fish oil again for a few days. weight is steady

^^It's not uncommon for guys to overexhert themselves physically while on supplements, so you may just be overworking past your limits. Again I don't know your capabilities nor your workouts, but you may be overstressing it with either too much weight, or too frequent workouts, or a bit of both. Taking a few days to a week off to deload if that is indeed the case would not hurt you in the least bit, and you'll come back stronger and more energized a week later anyway... the idea being it lets the body catch up on healing/repairing. At least that's one possibility, the other would be the estrogen bit, can google "symptoms of low estrogen" and see if it applies directly, and then treat whichever issue you feel closer resembles your situation. Have fun man, don't hurt yourself

I spend an hour at the gym usually 6 days a week (too much for my size/comp/diet) I'm trying to cut down to 5/7.

Too frequent workouts is definitely the issue. I am going to try and take the weekend off, and see how I feel on Monday.
I know that overexertion will impede my progress.

A little help here.....new to this forum....about to end Cyanostane.....thinking about Ostarx. Can I use it as a PCT? Im reading conflicting theories here.

I would keep at it but deload for a week, lower the intensity and lower the total volume for the week. But I would still go at least five times and see how you feel as the week progresses.

Try to focus on your sleep and adding some extra calories. Sleep will make a huge difference if you have been over training. Keep us informed of how it going.

I know when I went on my dmz cycle I was way to aggressive on my total volume in my plan. I thought I was some kind of super hero. lol It was a poor workout plan to much intensity and not enough recovery. By week three I had to cut way back in order to get recovery back in line. I would still get in the gym 6 days if I were you. lower the intensity and focus on your recovery with sleep and nutrition.

You make some valid points. But here is what I am saying:

He is so young that he is not over training. I read his workouts on the days he posted. Someone that young should be able to recover from those workouts with no supplements what so ever!!
So my point is either nutrition or sleep is not what it should be. The workouts described are not that big or difficult for a young person to recover from.

But you to have to listen to your body and do the right amount. A week off at that age seems a bit much unless you were coming off a full year of hard training. But I do agree with your points. Two sides to every coin.

I would keep at it but deload for a week, lower the intensity and lower the total volume for the week. But I would still go at least five times and see how you feel as the week progresses.

Try to focus on your sleep and adding some extra calories. Sleep will make a huge difference if you have been over training. Keep us informed of how it going.

I know when I went on my dmz cycle I was way to aggressive on my total volume in my plan. I thought I was some kind of super hero. lol It was a poor workout plan to much intensity and not enough recovery. By week three I had to cut way back in order to get recovery back in line. I would still get in the gym 6 days if I were you. lower the intensity and focus on your recovery with sleep and nutrition.

I'll keep you posted. I'm adding calories to my before bed meals and trying to hit the sack a little earlier

You make some valid points. But here is what I am saying:

He is so young that he is not over training. I read his workouts on the days he posted. Someone that young should be able to recover from those workouts with no supplements what so ever!!
So my point is either nutrition or sleep is not what it should be. The workouts described are not that big or difficult for a young person to recover from.

But you to have to listen to your body and do the right amount. A week off at that age seems a bit much unless you were coming off a full year of hard training. But I do agree with your points. Two sides to every coin.

I don't describe my workouts, only the lifts I mentioned pre-cycle for comparison :cool:
I spend a good 5 minutes of the hour driving the white school bus on some days...

quick update for mah boys. light session tonight.... light....

new bench pr @205lbs, 195x2, 175x5 155x5x2, 90x5. Stopped there, thought of what biggie said.. lol. elbows said "no more por favour!"
Leg pressed 405x15, 495x15, 540x10, and stopped. Dumbbell chest press 35x8x2, 40x8x2, 45x6x2. New PR there.

That's all I did. Just a quick 40 minute workout. Gonna rest up over the weekend and come back strong next week. Hopefully feeling a bit better in the joints.
I'm dropping the PES erase for the last week, don't think thats helping the joints. Also adding in the "Animal Pak" to my support vitamins.

Stay safe brahs! No homo

EDIT: Forgot to mention, I'm upping the calories this weekend, and eating dirty! :cool: The consensus among the constituents is boosting my intake will help me recover faster, and help the potential e2 fallout I'm experiencing...

Last edited:
Took yesterday off... caved in and went on friday night. Taking today off too.

Today is chest day! and the day the thread reaches 4000 views! :cool:

felt like a killing machine in the gym today.
smashed my bench pr, @215! (20lbs up from day 1!!)

benched 115x5, 155x5, 175x5, 195x2, 215x1, 175x5, 125x12, 125x6

like a boss :cool:

followed up with biceps.. not gonna go into detail, but again, vascularity to the max, strength steady.

Alas, every good thing must come to an end.. and so must this cycle unfortunately. :(
Tomorrow is the last day of osta and the first day of PCT

Overall, I would give OSTA a very high rating, it is an amazing product. While on the cycle I've gained 8lbs of lean mass (which is higher than I've ever seen anyone to claim on OSTA, anywhere...)
I am right now on the scale at 157.5, ass naked.

I started with a 1RM of 195 on the bench, and ended at 215. Not bad!
I've gained considerable definition, and lost what im estimating to be around 3% BF.

I will post again at the end of my PCT. It was a good run, thanks for following!! :cool:

Fortress OUT!

Good news! Great run! Thanks for logging bro.

Chipster out!!

Back