• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

DMZ log

Crafty79

Registered
Reaction score
Alright bros, my first stack with IML products was the cyanostane stack which I enjoyed. I wanted to kick it up and see what I could really do do today I have started the Super DMZ stack. I have big expectation because I've been eating big and have been training with a pro bodybuilder the last month and will be training with him this month just to help me change things up and see some more growth. I'll be posting weekly updates to let you guys know how it's going.

Crafty79 said:
Alright bros, my first stack with IML products was the cyanostane stack which I enjoyed. I wanted to kick it up and see what I could really do do today I have started the Super DMZ stack. I have big expectation because I've been eating big and have been training with a pro bodybuilder the last month and will be training with him this month just to help me change things up and see some more growth. I'll be posting weekly updates to let you guys know how it's going.

Very cool, look forward to your feedback.

Quick update. First week is pretty much over. I haven't really felt much yet which I expected. Been eating like crazy and training super hard. My trainer has really been working me so in interested to see how the eventual strength increases will affect my workout.

Good luck! What was your starting and current weight?

Bro, you are going to do great!!!

So Mote it Be
Chris

anubis4 said:

My starting weight was 195 and I'm now just about 200. Ive been eating like a mania though. Also , I'm a very hard gainer so the 4lb. jump is very exciting for me.

Crafty79 054006 said:
anubis4 said:

My starting weight was 195 and I'm now just about 200. Ive been eating like a mania though. Also , I'm a very hard gainer so the 4lb. jump is very exciting for me.

nice, you'll see more in the way of weight gain on top of the 4lbs.

Sorry guys I've been busy and haven't had much time to updat. In in the final week of taking DMZ. I'm up about 15lbs. which is great because I'm a super hard gainer. Strength and recovery are up. My only side effect have been increase headaches and I have been a bit more lethargic but nothing too dramatic. Overall I'm happy with the product. With the headaches I am naturally prone to getting headaches, they've just increased a bit since I've been on cycle starting the second week. I've kept my calories high and my water intake higher.

with the headaches you may want to check your blood pressure, as DMZ has a tendency to increase BP. may also want to increase the advanced cycle support as it has hawthorne to help with BP. and make sure you get lot, and lots of water in to help.

Sounds like you are having a blast!!!

Are you taking 2x/day? and what do you have lined up for PCT?

I am now in the PCT phase. Going to go with te stack recommended by iml.
Already feel much better, the lethargy is gone, no more headaches either. The product did exactly as stated on the label I just probably wouldn't use it again based on how I felt the last couple of weeks on cycle. I got the desired effects which were primarily lean mass gain and increased strength. Gonna take a break now for a few months and probably go with a halo stack for the summer cut.

How did PCT go? Are you keeping the gains you earned on cycle?

PCT is going fine so far. I've maintained the weight, maybe dropped a pound or two and my strength gains haven't been affected yet. All the other sides I had, lethargy a d headaches, are gone. The last week of cycle was rough even though I increased both water and calorie intake to help out. No other sides though. I may just be a bit sensitive to the dmz though. Stuff works well though, everyone is commenting on how I look bigger.

Crafty79 said:
PCT is going fine so far. I've maintained the weight, maybe dropped a pound or two and my strength gains haven't been affected yet. All the other sides I had, lethargy a d headaches, are gone. The last week of cycle was rough even though I increased both water and calorie intake to help out. No other sides though. I may just be a bit sensitive to the dmz though. Stuff works well though, everyone is commenting on how I look bigger.

We all react a little different to these compounds. Sounds like a solid overall run though!! 8)

It definitely was. I accomplished all the goals I had, the main one being weight gain. If you're looking for that extra push go with the super dmz. Everyone is different and may not have the same reaction I did, I just wanted this log to be as honest as possible. Would I do this cycle over again if I knew how I'd react but had never tried it, YES, in a heartbeat.

im on my Second cycle of Super DMZ and i have noticed its more effective then the first time. as in Im packin obn weight faster and i dont get headaches no more like the first time..seems like my body is adjusting to the PH very nicely. be4 i started my first cycle i was 195 and by the end i was 209 and now almsot 4th week into 2nd cycle im 223 and bout 9% bf(up 2% from last time) good stuff!!! cant wait to lean out with Halo for next round!

Anthony419 said:
im on my Second cycle of Super DMZ and i have noticed its more effective then the first time. as in Im packin obn weight faster and i dont get headaches no more like the first time..seems like my body is adjusting to the PH very nicely. be4 i started my first cycle i was 195 and by the end i was 209 and now almsot 4th week into 2nd cycle im 223 and bout 9% bf(up 2% from last time) good stuff!!! cant wait to lean out with Halo for next round!

Nice!!! The Halo as a follow up cycle to the DMZ will yield some top notch results.

The Neck said:
Anthony419 said:

Nice!!! The Halo as a follow up cycle to the DMZ will yield some top notch results.

Explain how what a "follow-up" would look like dear sir?

follow-up meaning as my NEXT cycle..to cut and add a tad more mass with 2 bottles of Halo(75mg a day for 4 to 6 weeks) basically the "Fine" tuning :)

Back