• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Stacking Super DMZ with 1 Andro & 4 Andro. Need advice.

thehulkk

Registered
Reaction score
Yo yo Bros, Whats happening?

So I started this topic for some info if possible. Offcourse all credits goes out to IML products and all the reviews they got are awesome.

Its my third 3rd PH Cycle.After reading and reading I decided to go for Blackstone Labs: Super-DMZ RX 2.0 cause IMO it comes near Superdrol!! And thats 1 hella of a ******pH! Also ill be stacking it with IML 1 Andro & 4 Andro.

But back to business!

My Stats; 232 lbs, around 6,3 ft, 14% fat.
Ive been lifting for 4 years right now and my age is 26.
3 years ago I've been doing ph on/off for more then 8 months separate. Last ph cycle was june last year.

My diet is gonna be lots of thinking in(organic protein) so lots of meat, fish, veggies and healthy fat same as carbs.Ill be eating around 3500 calories and trust me I can eat also ill be eating clean!!! AND off BE WORKING OUT LIKE HELL DOESNT EXISTS!

My supplements:
Blackstone Labs: Super-DMZ RX 2. (2bottles)
Iron Mag Labs: 1 Andro (2bottles)
Iron Mag Labs: 4 Andro (2bottles)
Ultra Male Rx 60ct (1bottle)
E-Control RX (2Bottles)
Anabolic Matrix (1Bottles)
NovedeX T(1bottle)
Clomid

Tucda(joint support/backpumps/lethargy)
D-pol (Daa)
Amino Chewables (amino acids)
Orange OxiMega Fish Oil (Omega 3 fatty acids)
Super Milk Thistle + Burdock (liver protection)
Animal Flex (Joint Support)Orange TRIad (multivitamine)
CoQ10 100 mg with Hawthorn Berry Vegetarian (control Bloodpressure)
ConCret (Creatine)
Now Foods AAKG 3500(Amino Acid for the SuperPump)
AI Cycle Support (to prevent liver damage)
Noxipro (For a hell of a workout!)
Dark Matter (Bcaa during Workout)
Super Cissus Rx (joint Support)

Preload 1 week with AI cycle Support, Hawthorne berry & Milkthistle!

Cycle is gonna be 6 Weeks and then PCT.
See below;
Blackstone Super DMZ Rx:
First 3 days of week 1 cap Daily in the morning (see how my body is reaction) & then bump it up to 2 caps dailymorning and afternoon & in Week 3 bump it up to 3 caps daily until week 6. I have enough so i will be fine.
IRON MAG LABS 1 Andro: 2 caps daily
IRON MAG LABS 4 Andro: 2 caps daily

Ultra Male Rx:1 cap daily
E-Control RX:2 caps daily and then in week 3,3 caps daily
Anabolic Matrix2 caps daily
AI Cycle support:2 Servings daily

PCT:
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Novadex xt 0/0/0/2/2/1/1/1/1
D-POL ass recommended from day 1!& Cycle support will be used also as milk thistle.
And for the other supplements ill take them how it says on the prescription & and through out PCT.

Ive heard many things about Sarms and read about it & am curious/consider to implement Osta RX into my PCT. Am I gonna be fine with the Clomid or should I higher the dosage.?

All input is welcome.

My Final question is this overkill or what??

Nice detail brother! Best of luck with this cycle. The Andro's will help keep any lethargy away and give you an overall good feel and sense of energy.

Osta would be very beneficial FOLLOWING your PCT for 6wks at 2caps ed. As for the Clomid dose, I'd recommend running it at 50mg ed throughout the entire 4wks.

Nice detail brother! Best of luck with this cycle. The Andro's will help keep any lethargy away and give you an overall good feel and sense of energy.

Osta would be very beneficial FOLLOWING your PCT for 6wks at 2caps ed. As for the Clomid dose, I'd recommend running it at 50mg ed throughout the entire 4wks.

Tnx Bro.. In Pct I can't get hands on Novedex so I ordered Erase pro. I will Stack this up with d-pol & Clomid(50/50/50/50) Erase pro as recommended use from day 1 in pct. So you think Osta RX could also be added? for how long & dosage?

Tnx bro.. Am starting in a week.. Am preloading 1.5 week ;)

And offcourse tnx 2 Ironmag LABS with the great 15% OFFF!!!!!!

Tnx Bro.. In Pct I can't get hands on Novedex so I ordered Erase pro. I will Stack this up with d-pol & Clomid(50/50/50/50) Erase pro as recommended use from day 1 in pct. So you think Osta RX could also be added? for how long & dosage?

Tnx bro.. Am starting in a week.. Am preloading 1.5 week ;)
See below. ;)

all righty then.. tnx bro for your post.. So just to clarify things ill be starting the osta rx from day 1 in pct (2caps daily) keep clomid on 50/50/50/50 ad erase pro as also for its AI ingredients and the rest of my side supplements..

all righty then.. tnx bro for your post.. So just to clarify things ill be starting the osta rx from day 1 in pct (2caps daily) keep clomid on 50/50/50/50 ad erase pro as also for its AI ingredients and the rest of my side supplements..
Reread Adrenolin's last post.....it says to use the osta FOLLOWING your PCT as in AFTER your PCT is done

ah cool is it is what it is.. i misread it.. am sorry.. ill be doing it after pct 2 caps daily for 6 weeks ;) i m just one of them who d rather ask than didn't ask a question less.. :) How about my pct is clomid & erase pro + dpol is gonnna be alright?

Back