• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

6 week cyanostane cycle

Cjoiner552

Registered
Reaction score
Ok fellas, I just started my 6 week run with cyano this morning. Here are some stats.

Height: 5'10
Weight: 150 (up 10lbs since last month)
Bf%:13-14

Cycle will look like this:
WEEKS 1 - 6
Cyanostane
3 caps daily

Anabolic Matrix
3 caps daily

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps daily

PCT
Weeks 7 - 12
Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps daily

Ultra Male
1 cap ed

Weeks 7 - 10
Clomid
1mL [50mg] daily

Weeks 10 - 12
E-Control
3 caps daily

Caloric intake ab 4200
Protein intake ab 250g

Can't wait for this to kick in, will post a start pic sometime today if I can figure out how to do it on my phone.

In for the ride also!!!

Thanks guys, still haven't figured out how to post pics from my phone.

Good luck man! I'll be starting the same cycle in 2 weeks. Just posted a thread myself.

Well day one down and seems like I had more drive in the gym but It was probably my mindset, only time will tell

Day two and workout was good just checked my blood pressure and it was 153/60, is that something to be worried ab?

Day two and workout was good just checked my blood pressure and it was 153/60, is that something to be worried ab?

Do you track your bp on a regular basis?

Any history of high bp in the past?

Do you do any cardio?

Keep an eye on it...its not something to play around with...make sure you're drinking a lot of water... Coq10 does wonders for bp

My BP is back down to 137/74 but still keeping a close eye on it, back to the gym tomorrow will try to post an update tomorrow too.

Well guys looks like I might have to drop off the cycle, blood pressure is still up and got light headed and almost passed out while working out a few minutes ago, really don't want to but think I have to, should I do the pct? Been on the cycle for 5 days.

Change of plans, I'm gonna drop it down to 2 e/d instead of 3 and see if that works

Hope it goes well dude, will be following this log

Also make sure you're drinking a lot of water 1.5-2 gallons daily

Just upped my water intake to 1.5 today, was drinking 1 gallon

Ok let's try this one more time, I was running a cyano cycle at 3 Ed which I stopped on 3-11 and been on ultra male 1 Ed for 5 days, gonna start over running the cyano at 2 Ed for 6 weeks, ACS, and anabolic matrix at 3 Ed for 6 weeks then the reccommended pct with clomid the last 4 weeks of pct and e control the last 3 days. Hope it goes according to plan this time.

Back