• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

AnabolicInsider's Accontability Blog

anabolicinsider

Registered
Reaction score
hello everyone, sorry for the long time my last post. I have been a rep for LG and wasnt allowed to post in other brands forums.. anyways, as of today with the help of Rob D (Prince) and HeavyIron... I have left LG and am now a rep for IML and BSL . following this initial post i will post a longer one that will give you some history on my past as well as current, (about to hit back routine right now) anyways, i want to say i am very excited to be at this forum with the IML family repping products that actually work! i dont think i have, but if there has been any beef between me and any members,, lets start fresh and forget. like i said, i dont think there was, but i just wanted to say that just in case :)

Here is my diet. Coach made for me. Nit sure the macros. I'll let him worry about that and change when it needs to be altered.

MEAL 1
1cup of oatmeal
1tblsp of peanut/almond butter
1whole egg and 6 egg whites

MEAL 2
6oz chicken breast
1cup greens(broc,green beans,spinach,asparagus)
1 cup brown rice or sweet potatoe

MEAL 3
6oz beef or ground turkey/beef
1cup greens
1cup brown rice or sweet potatoe or whole wheat pasta

TRAIN

MEAL 4
6oz beef or chicken
1cup white rice
1cup greens
1 apple

MEAL 5
6oz chicken or beef(cut up)
2cups Mixed greens(salad or spring mix)

MEAL 6
12 to 16 almonds
2 scoops of protien

Supplements:

Currently using Osta-Rx

Current back pic. uploadfromtaptalk1363115531845.jpg

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

We have CRAZY beef... NOTHING is forgotten! I kid, I kid...welcome back, mang!

I missed the forum alot! Just LG wouldn't allow me to be on here while I was with them.

Sorry for the lack of posting today guys and gals. I found out towards the end of my arm workout my pal lost his battle with a brain tumor and passed away.

I forced myself through the rest of my workout and stuffed the rest of my meals down the hatch.

Currently waiting for my coach to get my cutting plan to me. I am staying at 200ish no matter time of day. My first show is going to be 2014 so this will be my first coached cut plan where under guidance from an outside source. I am almost 27. 5'5 .. and by the show we plan on me squeezing into middle weight. I would love to be bigger for the show, but I do realize that I will have a better chance being a large middleweight than a small light heavyweight. Plus I'm short so I'm hoping to have that illusion of being bigger.

Obviously I am no pro but the reason I am doing this blog is because I am the normal guy that people can relate to. I never lifted in high school and didn't get serious about training till about 3 years ago and didn't get serious about eating till 2 years ago. The results people watch me get are obtainable.

Do I have good genetics. Do I have bad genetics? I have no idea , but I will surely find out.

Just hit shoulders and i felt like i couldnt get into the workout at all, even took my pyro-rx and was on fire the whole time, i just couldnt get into it. our close family friends funeral was today (friends father) and it was a real emotional service, I cant wait for blackstone labs AI to come out so i can grab some on my next order, i feel like my estrogen is out of wack cause the service hit me hard. i didnt shed a tear but i feel like i got plenty close acouple times. all this aside, i did still get all my meals in today, hit my cardio, and with the shoulder workout although i couldnt get into it, i completed it. .... the shirts for my clothing line " Further From Falling " came in today as well. some of you already but right around the time i started with IML and BSL i lost my job as a computer technician and instead of sulking about it and twidling my thumbs,, i talked to aaron singerman and pj braun about the situation and aaron said something got to me,.. i cant remember the exact words but it was along the lines of , never let someone tell you what your worth, get out there and show them what you are worth.... so i have been doing web design for NPC Athletes and I also started a clothing line. the first printing was 100 shirts, and prior to them even being picked up i have already sold almost every single one, i have about 24 left. the brand is Further From Falling, and one of our slogans is, "Find Your Why" i know at first it sounds strange, but there is a old phrase in network marketing that is similar about your why.

544716_623819897632873_1911733476_n.jpg

you need to find the passion behind what you want to accomplish and if your WHY isnt strong enough, your goal will never be completed...

I am not a well spoken man, nor am i very educated, I have completed high school, I have speech issues and also stutter when put in a stressful situation.

what i lack in inteligance i make up for in my character, i have served my country in the united states air force, all my computer skills are self taught (because i refuse to pay someone to do something that i can learn to do.)

uploadfromtaptalk1365306643881.jpg
Received my care package today! Told my coach what I was ordering so we'll see how he adds some of these to my stack.

Ok so my coach flaked on me and dragged his butt for a month and a half for my cut plan.... Even after paying him and giving him a laptop as remainder of payment (six months ago) anyways.... I'm taking this as a lose and o have gotten a hold of my friend Shawn Robinson (Ironmaglabs Sponsored Athlete) and he has worked on a cut plan for me that is freaking amazing and I will have it this weekend!

Side note... I got a hold of Jason genova and we are doing a YouTube challenge the same way matt ogus and Chris Jones were doing online... Sounds silly but really we are at the same physique level and its nice to compete against someone that is similar. Should be fun! Lol

15% off IronmagLabs: ANABOLICINSIDER15
www.ironmaglabs.com
10% off BlackstoneLabs: ANABOLICINSIDER10
www.blackstonelabs.co

Just officially got my cut plan from Shawn Robinson! Going to be quite challenging but I am up for it. Also he's still preparing my new routine for me, but he has let me know that tomorrow is (back and hams) which for the past six months has been biceps and triceps.... Now this is different! My diet will be reevaluated in 3 days and will either stay the same or be altered.

www.ironmaglabs.com
www.blackstonelabs.co

Just about to slam down meal 6 and had time to update. Today was back and hamstrings... The routine is very simplistic but never have I been pushed this hard. Didn't feel sick until hamstrings but kept my food and water down. This morning I also did 45 minutes fasted steady pace cardio. Woke up at 190. Will weight myself before I goto bed tonight.

www.ironmaglabs.com
www.blackstonelabs.co

Lack of carbs starting to get to me. Lethargy is pretty bad today. I've been nodding off while working on my clothing brands new design. I usually wait for my second pyro-rx till preworkouts but I'm going to go pop it now

www.ironmaglabs.com
www.blackstonelabs.co

I just got meal 5 in, feeling pretty unmotivated to workout with spicy olive oil burps . I reasonable man wouldn't do a preworkout right now, but I think I'm going to have to lol... I made end up being awake a lot tonight working on the site lol.

www.ironmaglabs.com
www.blackstonelabs.co

Before bed 195. Down 0.6 from last night, excited to see how my weight is when I wake up. Good night

www.ironmaglabs.com
www.blackstonelabs.co

Morning weight update, down 1.0lbs pre bathroom from yesterday morning.... total 1.9lbs from monday morning. hunger pains getting easier to manage. energy seems to be on the raise and hopefully stays like this.

Here are screen grabs from a video i did today. disregard my face lol.. i was working hard and working hard is never pretty :p

Attachments

• lol.JPG
    lol.JPG
    27.8 KB · Views: 12
  • screenshot.JPG
    screenshot.JPG
    56 KB · Views: 10
Back 5-27-2013 .. weight 177.2 .. still on keto with a mini refeed about once a week depending on progress.
ema2y3aj.jpg

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 4 Beta

1 Month Update

261771_649686455046217_2109620725_n.jpg

Back