• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Order query.

Simmz

Registered
Reaction score
Hi, how are you? I recently placed an order on Orbitnutrition to be delivered to the UK. The delivery was nice and speedy, but unfortunately it was missing the item as had a note saying it was out of stock. The item that was missing was ultra male rx. I'm a bit annoyed as it was a pack which said was in stock. Anyway moving on, as I had to pay £35 ($53) on import tax, I'd rather eliminate this happening again and just getting refunded for the Ultra male rx (I have emailed orbitnutrition on this as I ordered 2 lots of this stack so I will wait for their reply).

The main question I want answering is can you recommend anything I can replace the ultra male rx with that I could possibly buy from within the UK. My mate and I have planned to start this tomorrow to time in with our holiday. If you can advise that would be great. Many thanks. :) SUPER-DMZ Rx 8 WEEK PRO-ANABOLIC MASS CYCLE
----------------------------------

PRODUCTS included:
Super-DMZ Rx - 1 bottle
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 1 bottle
Ultra Male Rx - 1 bottle
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 1 bottle
E-Control Rx - 1 bottle

Use DAA it's a good test booster used in the UK, its on ebay for about 12 pounds for 90 caps

Orbit Nutrition will take care of you.

Before you two start your cycle with TWO steroids, you need to pick up a SERM for your PCT to ensure a safe and proper recovery.

Sent them a couple of emails, but haven't had a reply. Been over a week on the first email now. :(

Back