• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

%4.4 body fat ??!!

SVT

Registered
Reaction score
Went to the gym saw a sign ( measure your body fat ), so I thought why not, I estimated it to be around %12-11, my arms a bit defined but abs still not showing, but we he gave me the device to hold and measure it showed that am %4.4 body fat !!!!! And the guy was like wow your pretty lean that's really good, but that doesn't make any sense I mean am not stupid I know how I would look if I was %4.4 body fat I would be f***in ripped right! But what got me so pissed is that when I asked him if am at that low on body fat why do I don't look defined or ripped and he said ( you just don't have those muscle fibers !!!!! Dose that even true?? So I wanted you guys to see and give your opinion on these I will try to post some pics later .

Bioelectrical impedance is the least accurate way to judge body fat. Simple factors such as hydration or sodium levels can drastically throw off the the results. Next time get a 7pt caliper pinch test. It should be quite a bit more accurate if done by a trained professional.

Don't worry about it --- you are not remotely close to 4% BF.

Just dismiss this incident from your brain.

Get you skin fold as thin as your knuckles across all of your body and then

we can talk 4%....

-Matt

Back