• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

First Cycle of PH Ever - Which one to take?

sgeorg20

Registered
Reaction score
Guys,

I am new to PH, but I have been at a plateau for some time and really want something to take me to the next level (like everyone else.) I want to try IML, but not sure which one to take - DMZ, Halo, etc?

I am 25 yrs, 165 LBS, body fat % was 11 last time I checked but I've put on some mass since. I have been lifting 5/6 days a week consistently for a year or two, and been lifting 3/4 times a week for 4 years or so. Genetically, I am very small (graduated highschool at 130) and my metabolism keeps me pretty lean.

I will be the first to say that I am small, and definitely a noob when it comes to supplementation and diet! However, I have a good foundation for my frame and I want to cycle right with one of the full stacks, correct dosage and timing, and a strong/healthy diet. (Ill post some pre* pics in a bit)

What PH would you recommend?

Ah and forgot to mention my goals......at least 20 lbs gains (185 lbs) - want to be realistic on the time frame. I am not too concerned about cutting at the moment.

For starters you need to get your diet in tact.... clean! Lots of protein!

Second... for your first cycle go with the Ultra Male RX.

See how that goes for you and focus on your diet. Second cycle look into the Halo Extreme Stack.

Thanks, Chip. I know Ultra Male RX is part of the DMZ stacks, etc. but makes sense to start slow/safe. Do I need to take cycle support or PCT with this, or is it pretty mild?

(As a side note, I did do a 'cycle' if you can call it that, of cellucors P6 Extreme and wasn't impressed. Is this product in the same class?)

I hear you on the diet. The protein consumption inst too hard to nail down for me, but keeping my diet clean is! Ive made some serious goals here though. Why spend 5 days a week in the gym if I am wasting it with a poor diet??

Ultra male is a part of all the designer stacks. It is a great booster. You could stack it with anabolic matrix and ACS if you like. If you wanted to do the full halo extreme stack you could... but the diet has to be good or you're wasting your time.

sgeorg20 0892 said:
Thanks, Chip. I know Ultra Male RX is part of the DMZ stacks, etc. but makes sense to start slow/safe. Do I need to take cycle support or PCT with this, or is it pretty mild?

(As a side note, I did do a 'cycle' if you can call it that, of cellucors P6 Extreme and wasn't impressed. Is this product in the same class?)

I hear you on the diet. The protein consumption inst too hard to nail down for me, but keeping my diet clean is! Ive made some serious goals here though. Why spend 5 days a week in the gym if I am wasting it with a poor diet??

Chips giving some solid advice. You might want to start out with a Ultra-Male/Anabolic Matrix stacker. No PCT needed with this.

Back