• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Noob to PH as well.

bmanski

Registered
Reaction score
Hello all,

I?m new to Pro-hormones and the Metha-Drol stack altogether and a skeptic like most claim. Until now, I have been somewhat old fashioned and just eating and working out like champ. I have only come across one negative review regarding the latter so far, so what the hell. Really just need to know how to space dosing out to fit in with everything else and to consume at the best time.

The example below from the website starts it off, with the exception of the Anabolic-Matrix, Ultra Male Rx, and Advanced Cycle Support Rx. I just added this to what I normally take: creatine, glutamine, BCAA?s, multivitamin, [fish, flax borage], free form arginine and recently glucosamine. I consume roughly 150 to 170 grams of protein a day, I weigh 196 and am 5?8? for anyone that would like that info. Trying this before Super DMZ to build mass and strength. I would actually like to lose a bit of weight but that?s another discussion.

FIRST 4 WEEKS:
Metha-Drol Extreme - 2 caps daily (1 cap AM / 1 cap PM)
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 2 caps daily with food
Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily

First time with PH I would not recommend metha-drol. Between the two you talk about I would suggest super dmz first. Not to mention super dmz is better for lean mass if you have an issue with weight. The other supplements you speak of are fine but you need to up your protein intake.
Most people new to PH start with halo, deca, pr cyanostene.

Thanks for the reply Chip.

I've read that about this product but don't know why. Can you eloborate a little please? Additionally, since I started this stack I?ve been getting headaches although I cannot pinpoint what supp it is. I am going to introduce at different times to get an idea. As for the metha-drol, I am only taking one in the morning because two seemed a bit much for a first timer. Is there any point only taking one day?

I have yet to cycle metha-drol. Working my way up to it as you should. My opinion would be to discontinue use of metha-drol and start 4licking weeks of PCT. From there start with a beginner stack and focus on diet and hydration.

Typo.... that should be "4 weeks of PCT".

As mentioned, if your trying to cut weight DMZ or Halo would be my recommendation.

Great! Thanks for the input fellas. Just purchased DMZ and will put the metha-drol on the backburner. After taking the DMZ followed by PCT and finishing the PCT, do I really need to wait the 8 week recommended time before going back to DMZ or to metha-drol?

I would do four weeks of PCT as scribed in the dmz cycle. Once that is finished see how you feel and then start new cycle with dmz.

Back