Dont give me shit cause im 14 i did my research..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Dont give me shit cause im 14 i did my research..

Hey guys im 14 ive been lifting for 3 years, I box and wrestle.
    My current stack-
    Creatine mono, esther mixed, 10g..
    Whey protien..
    Epi-10(Lgi) yes im aware its not very smart and there are long peroid sideffects i am aware....
    Caffeine-200mg..
    fishoil..
    saw palmatto..
    vitamind d.

Ive taking this hobby very very serious and i kno i kno some of you are going to give me a speech and a very hard time about stuff like this. i honestly understand that taking a ph is not a smart idea at all. i know what a pct is and im going to be using nolvadex.. i dont want this thread deleted just give me a chance on ur statements and what you guys have to say. im almost benching 200 n i have large triceps.. im never going to be using a ph again im going natrual again i just wanted to try somthing new and i see alot of teens in my gym injecting n pill popping for quite some time now. i am currently just wanting to try something for the first time, and i mean i look up to arnold and he shows anything is possible if you put the time dedication and pride into it and you will achieve it. Please just give me thoughts and adivce, critizim... you know it makes you no better then me or anyone else so dont bother i dont understand what you would be proving..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Rep Points

Re: Dont give me shit cause im 14 i did my research..

IronMagLabs does not recommend anyone under 21 using their PH or DS products period.

Founder & CEO

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts
    Rep Points

you should not mess with any type of PH's at the age of 14, BAD idea!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

^^^ Agreed...but hey its just advice...do wat the F&%K u wanna do..

Founder & CEO

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts
    Rep Points

that is our advice, don't use PH's until you're over 21 years old.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Yes, i understand guys, its my body and you only have 1 copy, im taking the risk but i just want to try somthing new and i take my shit very very serious. i dont not have time for assholes and people that arent commited to what they do. thank you for your replys. have good day.
    Anthony.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Not going to happen big dog. Eat everything & pound plates.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ION4
    Yes, i understand guys, its my body and you only have 1 copy, im taking the risk but i just want to try somthing new and i take my shit very very serious. i dont not have time for assholes and people that arent commited to what they do. thank you for your replys. have good day.
    Anthony.

The people that aren't giving more than advice other then telling you to not do it are not the assholes. The kids you see at your school and gym that are underage and using these substances are the assholes. At 14 you've just started growing nd your hormones are only really getting going you don't need anything else. It doesn't matter how seriously you may say you're taking this. You're making a mistake and should hold off. Of course, you've researched an you know what you're doing so this is most likely falling on deaf ears. You may think I'm an asshole because I (or others) don't see things your way but we're looking out for your health

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Well put crafty... some people you just can't get through to.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Crafty79 054267
    Anthony.

The people that aren't giving more than advice other then telling you to not do it are not the assholes. The kids you see at your school and gym that are underage and using these substances are the assholes. At 14 you've just started growing nd your hormones are only really getting going you don't need anything else. It doesn't matter how seriously you may say you're taking this. You're making a mistake and should hold off. Of course, you've researched an you know what you're doing so this is most likely falling on deaf ears. You may think I'm an asshole because I (or others) don't see things your way but we're looking out for your health
    Agreed. your right man, i should just eat eat sleep and train man, you know your right and no your not the assholes im talking about like " wow kid get the fuck outta here u have no idea what ur talking about.." shit like that but your right man. Thats real adivce and im very glad you guys look out for eachother on forums thank you man, yeah im gonan finish this shit then be done n natrual. thank you guys.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ION4 068842
    Quote Originally Posted by Crafty79 054267
    Anthony.

Agreed. your right man, i should just eat eat sleep and train man, you know your right and no your not the assholes im talking about like " wow kid get the fuck outta here u have no idea what ur talking about.." shit like that but your right man. Thats real adivce and im very glad you guys look out for eachother on forums thank you man, yeah im gonan finish this shit then be done n natrual. thank you guys.

If you need help with just training & eating right we would love to help. Another great place for that kind of advice is Ironmagazine.