• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Halo Extreme Question ... (maybe for the Mods or experienced user)

mikedeuce

Registered
Reaction score
"Due to this drug’s weak androgenic component and strong anabolic effect, it is suitable for use by both men and women. Halo Extreme is non-aromatizing, displays zero progestagenic activity, and cannot convert to DHT. Therefore, users do not have to worry about these metabolites causing side effects such as: gynecomastia, water retention, fat gain, increased blood pressure, sexual dysfunction, acne, and hair loss. This makes Halo Extreme a relatively safe, low side effect steroid."

My question is why the need to stack this product with AI's or SERMS if all the above is true??

thanks

And also..., why would a post cycle be needed to if all the above were true???

I'm not a mod or the most experienced user, but I can answer at least part of it. The need for PCT is there because even though it won't likely aromatize (An Ai is not needed by any means, it's just part of the "stack" because IML doesn't sell SERMs), it still brings exogenous testosterone into your body, therefore shutting down, or at least limiting your body's natural test production. A SERM makes quick work of blocking any estro that did manage to aromatize and helps boost your natural HPTA function back up in the process.

I'll put it this way - anything that "messes" with your hormones or has any hormonal activity whatsoever will need a PCT or some sort if dosed high enough/for long enough.

Locallifter is spot on here. A persons HPTA is capable of recovering on its own but with the time that would take you would lose most if not all of the gains made on cycle. SERM's are inexpensive, easily obtainable and will help in maintaing on cycle gains. I can not understand why a person would EVER run a ph/aas cycle without using a SERM for PCT.

Last edited:
"Due to this drug’s weak androgenic component and strong anabolic effect, it is suitable for use by both men and women. Halo Extreme is non-aromatizing, displays zero progestagenic activity, and cannot convert to DHT. Therefore, users do not have to worry about these metabolites causing side effects such as: gynecomastia, water retention, fat gain, increased blood pressure, sexual dysfunction, acne, and hair loss. This makes Halo Extreme a relatively safe, low side effect steroid."

My question is why the need to stack this product with AI's or SERMS if all the above is true??

thanks

An AI is not needed with Halo Extreme. Serms are used for recovery.

Back