• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

*URGENT* Will Halo cause me to fail a drug test?

coldduck22

Registered
Reaction score
I am pretty sure I will be subjected to a "random" drug test within the next week. I am currently just starting my second week of halo at 75mg/day. Will the halo itself or any of the supp's in the stack cause me to fail a drug test. My job is not sports related, but I do work for a very well known company were cost is not an issue.

I heard rumors one time that some guys were testing positive for meth while on PH's due to some of the compounds in them.

I need your expert advice, do I need to stop my cycle now?

The positive tests for meth that you heard about were likely caused by ingredients in a PWO supplement. These are however false positive results which appear different than true positive results. Most would require a retest. As for halo causing you to fail a drug test, I believe it would have to be a specific test for steroids for this to happen. If it is a standard drug test you should be just fine.

Thanks a lot guys for the quick replies. I've been worried like hell all day. The thought of losing my job AND having to end my first cycle early was a bit overwhelming. lol

If they test for steroids, yes.

Usually they just test for rec drugs so you should be fine brother.

If they test for steroids, yes.

Usually they just test for rec drugs so you should be fine brother.

But even if this is true, the Halo is a legally (not banned) purchased supp.....No issue unless using perf. enhacing subst. is against your employers rules and regs or are a part of pro sports.

Back