• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

1st Prohormone cycle need assistance

gottabeHUGE

Registered
Reaction score
New to the site, so If I violate any rules I appologize in advance. I'm currently deployed to Afghanistan and looking at doing a prohormone cycle. In high school I took D-Bol and M-Drol with no SERM or anything like that because I was young and stupid, however this time around I want to do things right. Little background information...

Age 23
Height 5'11
Weight 205
Bodyfat 11%

I've been lifting seriously for the past 6 years

I'm looking at running this cycle and need to no if Nolvadex or Clomid are needed. The problem is I can't get these items due to the fact I'm in Afghanistan. Is the following enough for everything meaning at the end of the 8 weeks my junk will still work. I'm open to something more mild as well I pretty much just need guidance so if someone has another stack that would be better for me and with less side effects it will be greatly appreciated.

FIRST 4 WEEKS:
Super-DMZ Rx Rx - 2 caps daily (1 cap AM / 1 cap PM)
Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily will do 1
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 2 caps daily with food will do 4
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily will do 4

LAST 4 WEEKS:
Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily will do 1
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 2 caps daily with food will do 4
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily will do 4
E-Control Rx - 3 caps daily (last 3 weeks) will do 3

I would never do a cycle without a serm

It doesn't look like I can get it sent out here, I understand some on cycle gains may be lost. What is the risk of developing gyno, or screwing my natural test production up. Is the econtrol and cycle support enough to combat this? Possibly adding in OSTA Rx or would it be best to wait until I'm stateside again

Last edited:
Chances are that you will be fine with the IML stack only but if problems do pop up they need to treated right away and since you can not get the products needed to combat unwanted sides I would just wait until you get back. Better safe than sorry IMO. Honestly, you dont want to try to deal with gyno without the proper meds to treat it.......

Chances are that you will be fine with the IML stack only but if problems do pop up they need to treated right away and since you can not get the products needed to combat unwanted sides I would just wait until you get back. Better safe than sorry IMO. Honestly, you dont want to try to deal with gyno without the proper meds to treat it.......

Thank you for you honest advice. Would the following be benificial and not require a SERM or am I way off
8 weeks

OSTA Rx
Advanced Cycle Support
Ultra Male
Glutamine
Protein
other normal sups.

I'm currently deployed to Afghanistan and looking at doing a prohormone cycle.

I wouldn't cycle in Afghanistan. I juiced all the time in the Marine Corps and there were issues because of it (uniform not fitting, cramping so bad I fell out of runs or humps, headaches, dehydration, etc. etc.). You are in a combat zone. I wouldn't mess with anything until you're back stateside. Super-DMZ is super potent.

That's just my .02. If you're a jarhead, I've just wasted your time because you're going to do it anyways, LOL.

If I were you I would not do super dmz without a serm

Thank you for you honest advice. Would the following be benificial and not require a SERM or am I way off
8 weeks

OSTA Rx
Advanced Cycle Support
Ultra Male
Glutamine
Protein
other normal sups.

This would work fine just do not take more than 2 caps ed of Osta because at 3 caps I have seen it be suppressive enough to require a SERM for a quick recovery.

weeks 1-10
Osta rx 2 caps ed take both caps together at the same time daily
Advanced cycle support 2 caps ed at anytime you like

weeks 11-14
Ultra male 1 cap ed at bedtime

This is a nice and simple cycle that you will gain a small amount of lean mass improve vascularity and strength all while dropping body fat as well. I really like Osta myself.

This would work fine just do not take more than 2 caps ed of Osta because at 3 caps I have seen it be suppressive enough to require a SERM for a quick recovery.

weeks 1-10
Osta rx 2 caps ed take both caps together at the same time daily

weeks 11-14
Ultra male 1 cap ed at bedtime

This is a nice and simple cycle that you will gain a small amount of lean mass improve vascularity and strength all while dropping body fat as well. I really like Osta myself.

Thanks for all the advice going to place my order tonight!

Back