• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Newbie to the site

Any thought on food. Am I smashing clean, cleaner. I am really clean except for the days me and my daughter hang out.

there r numerous methods to finding out how many calories you should be consuming based upon your bmr (basal metabolic rate) caloric expenditure and body fat% and then different ways of breaking down those calories into your macronutrients. to save me some time though just multiply your weight by 20 and eat that many calories if trying to gain massif cutting multiply your bw by 12-15. take 40% of those cals as carbs take 35% as protein and 25% as fats. this is nice and simple

there r numerous methods to finding out how many calories you should be consuming based upon your bmr (basal metabolic rate) caloric expenditure and body fat% and then different ways of breaking down those calories into your macronutrients. to save me some time though just multiply your weight by 20 and eat that many calories if trying to gain massif cutting multiply your bw by 12-15. take 40% of those cals as carbs take 35% as protein and 25% as fats. this is nice and simple

awesome. thanks.

2 in the am/ 1 in the pm?
That will work but I prefer to split the doses up throughout the day. Some people take all of their ph/aas at one time and it seems to work for them.

That will work but I prefer to split the doses up throughout the day. Some people take all of their ph/aas at one time and it seems to work for them.

I will do it first thing in the am. Not sure how this will affect sleeping.

cyano @ 3 caps ed for 6 weeks for sure. Aegis is a very good idea anytime you run an oral. Add in Advanced cycle support, anabolic matrix and you are covered on cycle. Clomid @ 50/50/50/50, Ultra Male @ 1 cap ed and ACS will cover your PCT.

clomid everyday 50 mg for 4 weeks. Correct?

150 mg's the first day then 50mg's everyday after that. I would suggest 50 mg's 3x a day the first day as my friend took all 150 mg's in 1 dose and felt quite nauseas

Hello all, I am Judy and I am new here. I have recently join this community to get in touch with the latest information and make discussion on issues related to different topics.

you will get bigger drinking my on cycle piss than you will with deer antler and my piss is cheaper.

^ :D ^

seriously man....

Cyanostane is a much stronger compound, and actually 2 compounds in one capsule. Cyanostane as sold by IML is Dymethazine and Cyanostane (A PH to SD) together, both of these are stronger compounds than hdrol/Halo (PH to Turinabol).

this

Back