• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Adding to my stack

FiremanBodyBuilder

Registered
Reaction score
Hey everyone. This is my very first post. First of all, I am very grateful for all of the info and advice that is given in these forums, I am a long time follower.
I am 26 years old, 165 lbs at 5' 10", and around 10% bf. I have run 2 previous ph cycles with very good results. I am a competitive bodybuilder with a completely strict diet and workout routines.
Currently I am on week 3 of a 4 week cyanostane cycle (2 Ed) and my question is...can I add anything to my cycle to either run an 8 week cycle or a 6 week cycle just to improve on all of my gains? I am not looking for too much more mass, just the leanest/hardest gains that I can get at just above maintenance calorie intake. I am also running anabolic matrix and advanced cycle support along with my multi and fish oil.

I would run it.for six weeks, no need to over complicate it

Up the dose to 3 caps ed and run it for 6 weeks total.

Back