How exactly do you use TB-500?

How exactly do you use TB-500?

Hey guys I ran a stack of super dmz 2.0 a while back and got a bicep injury which still hurts when lifting. I've ordered a complete stack and I have it with me.

-Predator Plexx (50 mg halodrol, 12mg DMZ)
    -Nolvadex (PCT, 40mg, 40 count)
    -TB-500( 4 count, 5mg)
    -Cycle Support

I was told, on these forums, that TB-500 would help with my bicep recovery. I've been to several doctors that won't prescribe shit and basically just say "let it rest" which I have done for too fucking long. Two seperate 1 month+ times of rest and it still fucking hurts. Anyways I got the TB-500 and it's in this powder form in a vial. I know I am supposed to inject it at the point of injury, but I don't know exactly what to do with the powder, and yeah I've never injected myself with anything, I'm just desperate to get lifting again.

any pointers or recommendations to add to my stack( support-wise)?

**also this will be my 3rd PH cycle. (2nd complete one)

Sorry for double post, forgot to mention this in OP. My injury is at the joint that connects the elbow to the bicep (the side that faces you when your palm is up.) The pain is a sort of throbbing pain that gets worse when I'm lifting, particularly bicep curls. I'm really at a loss of what else to do as doctors are hesistant to provide any sort of relief, and I've heard good things about TB-500. I wish I could just get some hydro

Anyways I'm also a pretty heavy drinker. I know that definitely causes an effect on lifting, results, and prohormones, but too be honest I can't see myself giving up alcohol anytime soon.

You would have to reconstitute the powder to solution form, can google that
    Don't lift with injury; if you don't respect your injury and continue to lift it would take MUCH longer to heal and can get even worse... so really it's a question of being patient, letting it heal completely now... or pushing through it, possibly making it worse, and having to be patient down the road anyways because you can't lift due to the worsening condition and either way you'll have to let it heal (except if you mess with it and irritate it further it would take even longer)

Up 2 u m8, get well
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleChamp
    inject 500mcg every other day into affected area for a month
    http://www.ironmaglabs.com/forums/sh...hlight=peptide
    Last edited by BiggieSmallz; 04-04-2013 at 03:01 PM.
    The Game will adjust; it has always adjusted, it will always adjust

Well next time I'm going to the doctor I'm gonna emphasize how badly this injury has really affected me. Until then don't even use the TB -500?

I have no experience with TB-500, tho I've seen it praised before for healing ability... it's simple really, it all depends how you use it, it can be helpful or it can be harmful... all depends on you. When used correctly, it's my understanding that it's a protein chain that can induce spot-healing in the damaged area fairly well. But if you use it and get lulled into a false sense of security, and not give your injury enough time to heal before you start putting more stress on it, then you may injure yourself more.

It all depends man, I'm not going to tell you to use it or not to use it, that's a decision you'll have to make on your own. The only thing I WILL tell you is to stay away from the doctor's quick fixes... they can offer you a corticosteroid shot, which will mask the pain and make it seem like its better, but again it can lead to false sense of security because you'll think it's healed when its not...

The basic underlying point is to give the injury enough time to heal. I fucked up my shoulder benching a few months back, and really wanted to keep lifting... well, I did... and it got worse, now I'm paying the price and having to wait 3 months instead of a possible one month for it to heal because I rushed it. Learn from my mistake, take a break, let the pain be the guide... if it still hurts even a little bit under pressure, either drop resistance to where you don't feel pain, or stop lifting those muscle groups that do cause stress on affected area alltogether... Just let it heal, if you give it time it will heal on its own.

Super Moderator

Yeah, I injured my right meniscus last fall, and my left brachioradialis this past winter. Each time I just let the injury rest and worked around it. You can still work out...just avoid the exercises that bother the injury. Good luck, man!
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Discount Code = ebfitness15

IronMag Research 15% Off Discount Code = ebfitness15

Alright well, before I start this cycle I'm gonna get an MRI that will hopefully let me know if anything serious is wrong. My rheumatologist (arthritis doctor) told me I have fibromyalgia, which I have a hard time believing since I'm a young male and fibromyalgia is generally diagnosed in the elderly, particularly women. Anyways thanks for the advice guys, I'll try to figure this shit out and get swole

****again double post, my bad. Can't edit my previous one. Should I ask my doctor about peptides and if they could help me?

lol do not ask your doctor about peptides, or steroids, or growth factors.... that would raise an eye brow and could impact your medical insurance since those things are technically illegal, or at the very least medics do not like when you play doctor with your own body.

Just get the MRI done and reassess from there, if it's just bicep it's soft tissue anyway and should heal fairly quickly. If it's the underlying tendons/ligaments it may take a bit longer to heal, but still should be fine within a few months if you lay off it. Dunno much about firbomyalgia, but if it's the connective tissue (ligaments/tendons) then supplementing with something like glucosamine (or Flex Rx in IML store) would benefit the repair process, still takes a little while to heal tho.

Ligaments/tendons/joints don't really have good blood flow to them, so they rely on intra-cellular exchange to transfer nutrients+heal/repair that's why it takes a long time. Soft tissue like muscles heal much faster cuz there's direct blood flow to the area, so faster cellular recovery.