• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How exactly do you use TB-500?

crazygains

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys I ran a stack of super dmz 2.0 a while back and got a bicep injury which still hurts when lifting. I've ordered a complete stack and I have it with me.

-Predator Plexx (50 mg halodrol, 12mg DMZ)
-Nolvadex (PCT, 40mg, 40 count)
-TB-500( 4 count, 5mg)
-Cycle Support

I was told, on these forums, that TB-500 would help with my bicep recovery. I've been to several doctors that won't prescribe shit and basically just say "let it rest" which I have done for too fucking long. Two seperate 1 month+ times of rest and it still fucking hurts. Anyways I got the TB-500 and it's in this powder form in a vial. I know I am supposed to inject it at the point of injury, but I don't know exactly what to do with the powder, and yeah I've never injected myself with anything, I'm just desperate to get lifting again.

any pointers or recommendations to add to my stack( support-wise)?

**also this will be my 3rd PH cycle. (2nd complete one)

Sorry for double post, forgot to mention this in OP. My injury is at the joint that connects the elbow to the bicep (the side that faces you when your palm is up.) The pain is a sort of throbbing pain that gets worse when I'm lifting, particularly bicep curls. I'm really at a loss of what else to do as doctors are hesistant to provide any sort of relief, and I've heard good things about TB-500. I wish I could just get some hydro :D

Anyways I'm also a pretty heavy drinker. I know that definitely causes an effect on lifting, results, and prohormones, but too be honest I can't see myself giving up alcohol anytime soon.

Well next time I'm going to the doctor I'm gonna emphasize how badly this injury has really affected me. Until then don't even use the TB -500?

Yeah, I injured my right meniscus last fall, and my left brachioradialis this past winter. Each time I just let the injury rest and worked around it. You can still work out...just avoid the exercises that bother the injury. Good luck, man!

Alright well, before I start this cycle I'm gonna get an MRI that will hopefully let me know if anything serious is wrong. My rheumatologist (arthritis doctor) told me I have fibromyalgia, which I have a hard time believing since I'm a young male and fibromyalgia is generally diagnosed in the elderly, particularly women. Anyways thanks for the advice guys, I'll try to figure this shit out and get swole

****again double post, my bad. Can't edit my previous one. Should I ask my doctor about peptides and if they could help me?

Back