• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Super dmz or Metha drol?

Gocougs

Registered
Reaction score
I have done the super dmz cycle. Getting ready to do another one but what is the difference between super dmz and metha-drol? What can i expect from doing metha drol over dmz or vice versa?

Metha-Drol is stronger and a bit wetter gains. I would classify Metha-Drol as a strong bulking designer stack.

heavyiron 076322 said:
Metha-Drol is stronger and a bit wetter gains. I would classify Metha-Drol as a strong bulking designer stack.
Thanks for the quick reply!!!! I might give it a try... Is it still on the chopping block for being a banned substance?

So, I ordered Super DMZ, and Methadrol. The plan was to do my first cycle with DMZ, but I was impatient and started the Methadrol instead. What I noticed the whole time was a significant increase in blood pressure, enough that I pretty much had headaches all day, along with being run down. So, after a week of it, my DMZ came in, I switched to DMZ. Other than sever back pumps. I'm 100% better. I'll try the Methadrol again, but I'll wait till I'm back stateside. I believe the extreme heat and humidity had alot to do with the headaches. I was drinking over a gallon of water a day.

Not trying to hijack the thread, but will I be ok running the whole DMZ cycle after one week of Methadrol? I'm on the ACS, and Anabolic Matrix.

Gocougs 077653 said:
heavyiron 076322 said:
Thanks for the quick reply!!!! I might give it a try... Is it still on the chopping block for being a banned substance?

Yup, Metha-Drol contains Superdrol so it will be gone soon.

bayou 080152 said:
So, I ordered Super DMZ, and Methadrol. The plan was to do my first cycle with DMZ, but I was impatient and started the Methadrol instead. What I noticed the whole time was a significant increase in blood pressure, enough that I pretty much had headaches all day, along with being run down. So, after a week of it, my DMZ came in, I switched to DMZ. Other than sever back pumps. I'm 100% better. I'll try the Methadrol again, but I'll wait till I'm back stateside. I believe the extreme heat and humidity had alot to do with the headaches. I was drinking over a gallon of water a day.

Not trying to hijack the thread, but will I be ok running the whole DMZ cycle after one week of Methadrol? I'm on the ACS, and Anabolic Matrix.

Switching to DMZ will be fine. Everyone reacts differently to certian compounds. You might alos look into taking 1 baby asprin e/d also.

Hey, thanks for the response. I'm on DMZ now, and loving it! I'll gonna order both again. I think I just need to be better prepared for methadrol I'm on week 2, 1 week Methadrol, 1 week DMZ, and I've gained 10lbs according to my scale 2 lbs muscle!

Back