• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Super dmz 2.0 + 4-andro

Vwmaster89

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys, quick question, was wondering if anyone has stacked dmz and 4-andro and what kind of results you got. I am new to PH's, and was considering trying dmz 2.0, but after doing some research on dmz saw that a lot of people struggled with lethargy and added 4-andro to help against it. Is that to aggressive of a stack for first time? If so any recommendations? Was told by a few people if my training and nutrition are in check and watch BP I should be fine. Any input is appreciated. Stats: 24yrs old, 6'1, 193lbs 11% bf, 6 yrs lifting exp.

Hey guys, quick question, was wondering if anyone has stacked dmz and 4-andro and what kind of results you got. I am new to PH's, and was considering trying dmz 2.0, but after doing some research on dmz saw that a lot of people struggled with lethargy and added 4-andro to help against it. Is that to aggressive of a stack for first time? If so any recommendations? Was told by a few people if my training and nutrition are in check and watch BP I should be fine. Any input is appreciated. Stats: 24yrs old, 6'1, 193lbs 11% bf, 6 yrs lifting exp.
Yup, that sounds good to me. Just be sure to drink a couple gallons of water a day and make sure you have a proper PCT lined up. Have fun!

Cool thanks man, anybody have any dosing recommendation?

Decided to go with Adrenolin's stack but doing 2 caps of dmz instead of three unless I feel good later in the cycle and up it. Here is the layout:

Cycle
WEEKS 1 - 6
Super-DMZ 2.0 or M-Sten
2 caps daily

4-Andro
4 caps daily

Anabolic Matrix
3 caps daily

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps daily

PCT
Weeks 7 - 12
Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps daily

Weeks 7 - 10
Clomid (osta-gain)
1mL [50mg] daily

Weeks 10 - 12
E-Control
3 caps daily

What do you guys think? Do you guys spread Dosage timing evenly through the day on all of them? I get up at 5am to workout, trying to figure out best times to take everything

thanks

Back