• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

NITRO4

mullinspert13

Registered
Reaction score
As I count the days to Feb1st, the beginning of my next cycle, I was wondering about nitro4 and if anyone has used it. How doe it compare to the other brands. I will be taking halo for sure...still undecided about cyanostane with it. Basically I guess the question is will it be worth the $$ to take it on cycle or should I just wait till post. Thanks!

I can't really answer your question but I'm planning to take Nitro4 either during or right after PCT so I don't feel
"flat?"

wat is this nitro4? all that coming up on google is four wheelers

mullinspert13 080431 said:
As I count the days to Feb1st, the beginning of my next cycle, I was wondering about nitro4 and if anyone has used it. How doe it compare to the other brands. I will be taking halo for sure...still undecided about cyanostane with it. Basically I guess the question is will it be worth the $$ to take it on cycle or should I just wait till post. Thanks!

I would lean towards PCT.

The Neck said:
mullinspert13 080431 said:

I would lean towards PCT.
^^^This and absolutely it would be worth the money bro. IML has the best products out there that have been time and time again succesfully tested!

Back