• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

OSTA RX Cycle

gottabeHUGE

Registered
Reaction score
I currently have on hand 2 bottles of OSTA RX 2 bottles of Advanced Cycle Support and a bottle of Ultra Male. My Original plan was

Weeks 1-10

OSTA RX 2 caps ED
Advanced Cycle Support 2 caps ED

Weeks 11-14

Ultra Male 1 cap before bed.

However I won't be deployed as long as originally though I so have exactly 3 months left. Was thinking of running this instead since I don't know if I'll be able open supps through customs

Weeks 1-8

OSTA RX 3 caps ED

Weeks 9-12

Ultra Male 1 cap before bed.

Any negative side effects from this. I'm 5'11 200 right now 11% body fat. Going to be cutting throughout these 12 weeks. Starting this tomorrow, also how would I split up the OSTA throughout the day

@ 3 caps ed you will have some suppression......may be best to use a SERM for pct. You can get away with just using the Ultra Male but your natty test levels will be lagging behind without the SERM. As for the Osta rx, take all 3 caps together at the same time daily. Personally, Id just stick with 2 caps ed.

By suppression you mean my junk won't work at all? By that time it will be 6 months with no female company, so you can imagine I want my stuff to work. How long on the suppression? Should I just run the ultra male to the bottle is empty

I ran it at 3 caps ed for 8 weeks. I weigh 240lbs and it suppressed me for sure. I needed a bit more "encouragement" from my gf to get it up but it worked just fine. Usually there is no need for extra encouragement so this caught me off guard. It also made her ask me wtf is going on. I can not say how long these symptoms lasted because I used the Osta as a bridge into another PH/AAS cycle. I am sure you will be fine it's just that using a SERM will bring thing back to normal much faster and help you to maintain your gains. It wont hurt to run the entire bottle of UM....Just see how you feel after 4 weeks of it and then make the call to extend it's use or not.

I forgot to mention that I see no reason why customs would give you a hard time about any IML product especially the 3 you have. They are made, marketed and sold here in the US and all are legal dietary supplements. Opened or unopened I don't see why it would be an issue. In which case just run 2 caps ed for 12 weeks and have hardly any suppression at all.

Leaving Afghanistan they are extremely strict on what you can take out of the country. Opened supplement bottles are a no go, it's more of a military deal than anything. I think I will run the 3 caps ed for 4 weeks and if I notice suppression cut pack to 2 pill ed until 8 weeks then start the ultra male. I appreciate all the advice thank you

For sure, going to do a log with before and after pics. Just waiting for my camera to get sent here, excited for sure though!

For sure, going to do a log with before and after pics. Just waiting for my camera to get sent here, excited for sure though!

Any problems with adding saying Kre Alkyln to this stack and possibly a fat burner towards the end?

By suppression you mean my junk won't work at all? By that time it will be 6 months with no female company, so you can imagine I want my stuff to work. How long on the suppression? Should I just run the ultra male to the bottle is empty

3 caps a day my dangle was still working pretty good. Aslong as it wasn't sweatpants season lol.

15% off IronmagLabs: ANABOLICINSIDER15
www.ironmaglabs.com
10% off BlackstoneLabs: ANABOLICINSIDER10
www.blackstonelabs.co

No problems at all. In fact you should start now, IMO.

I think my supplements will look like this, I work night shift so

1st Meal (1 Lipo 6 ) Advanced Cycle Support

2 Hours Laters OSTA

Preworkout 2 Kre Alkyln
Postworkout 2 Kre Alklyn
Glutamine

2nd Meal

Protein Shakes

Cardio

3rd meal Multi, Glutamine

I'll usually snack on some nuts or peanut butter or have a shake or some veggies in between meals

OSTA Rx Update

So just a little update on the cycle so far.

Mood: I've been generally in a better mood, however I get irrated easily. This could be that I'm halfway through a deployment, and honestly ready to just get home.

Energy: I feel it's a little harder to get out of bed in the morning to get the day going. However after my first set in the gym it's like someone hit a light switch.

Lifts: It's wierd, I'm am extremly focused in the gym. I just seem able to bang out more reps, and set then before. Doing 80's on dumbbell flys for 8-12 when before I wouldn't have grabbed that weight, it really gets me hyped.

Muscles: I for sure feel pumped and tight all day. Have that constant big feeling.

Vascularity: Improved

Appitie: No change really

Appearance: Down about 6lbs, have been doing cardio as well. For sure more of a "lean" look.

Libido: No issues yet

Overall it's working out great. We are going to cut for the last 8 weeks here, 5 of thos will be on OSTA. I'm not really worried about suppression, I have ultra male on hand. My buddy has Purity labs clomiphene on hand for his cycle, he will share if needed.

Question about suppression though. Say I am suppressed. Is the ultra male going to help my natural test levels get back to normal or as soon as I'm done taking that will I be suppressed again. Does the body naturally recover from suppression. I've been told your junk still works maybe just extra "encouragement" I know the clomid helps keep gains

Question about suppression though. Say I am suppressed. Is the ultra male going to help my natural test levels get back to normal or as soon as I'm done taking that will I be suppressed again. Does the body naturally recover from suppression. I've been told your junk still works maybe just extra "encouragement" I know the clomid helps keep gains

Couple of points here:

1. Clomid does help keep those hard earned lean gainz, but it does it by helping restore the HPTA as fast as possible. (Hypothalamic Pituitary Testicular Axis).
Just a fancy way to say "the business your nuts were carrying out before you started taking drugs to replace them". The longer your axis is on the fritz the harder it will be to keep the muscle you've put on.

2. Ultra male helps restore your NATURAL test production. So it helps your body start producing it on its own, back like ye olde days.

Recap: Clomid gets your nuts fired back up, ultra male gets your natty test levels up and stable.

If you get suppressed a low dose of clomid for 4 weeks (at the most) plus the ultra male will bring you right back.

Is the ultra male going to help my natural test levels get back to normal or as soon as I'm done taking that will I be suppressed again.

and yes, they will stay running after PCT is over, with no additional supplementation needed.

At 3 caps a day you WILL be suppressed. It wont be as high of a level of suppression as a cycle of Superdrol or Tren though. Your body will always try to achieve homeostasis, always. This being said, your natural test levels will return to normal without any help at all. The problem is that may take a month or more. During this time your test levels will be low and your estro levels may be quite high in comparison. This leads to many undesirable sides and loss of gains while your body struggles to get your nuts to produce natty test. By using aSERM such as Clomid you will "jump start" natty test production in your testes as well a block most of the effects of excess estro in your system. Ultra Male will certainly help with the process of elevating natural test production but not nearly as well as Clomid. Also Ultra Male wont help you with the excess estro. I would ask your buddy with the clomid to let you have a weeks worth if not split it with you. I would think that 2 weeks of clomid @ 50mg ed with Ultra Male will work very well. of course continue with the Ultra Male beyond that for at least 2 more weeks. Even 1 week of the Clomid will be highly beneficial. Hope this helps. Just remember:

1- your body will always recover eventually on its own (if you are a healthy individual)

2- using just Ultra Male you will recover much faster than using nothing at all

3- using a SERM is the best way to treat testicular atrophy and "jump start" natty test production (also combats excess estro)

4 using a SERM and Ultra Male together is always the best way to speed up natty test production and block excess estro

Last edited:
Is there a risk with gyno with this since estrogen levels will raise. If I do 2 weeks of Clomid with the ultra male I know I will be good, what about E-control and Ultramale? Just seeing different scenarios

Pete I know you ran the same layout I'm doing currently doing 3 pillls ED for 8 weeks. Did you take Clomid post cycle, would the E-Control be a good add on with the Ultra Male to stay in the green zone. I only want to take the clomid as a last resort we have random piss tests all the time, not trying to risk anything. Kinda paranoid

1st off you should have no gyno issues with what you are taking. You also really wont need e-control. You are looking to jump start test production in your testes as fast as possible. If taking Clomid is a worry for you then just take the ultra male for a month and you should be fine.

1st off you should have no gyno issues with what you are taking. You also really wont need e-control. You are looking to jump start test production in your testes as fast as possible. If taking Clomid is a worry for you then just take the ultra male for a month and you should be fine.

As long as it doesn't pop for anything on a piss test. If it doesn't I want to take it to keep my gains. Sorry if I seem like a worry wart, kind of a hypochondriac

As long as it doesn't pop for anything on a piss test. If it doesn't I want to take it to keep my gains. Sorry if I seem like a worry wart, kind of a hypochondriac

Clomid is not something that is tested for in most establishments lol

Back