• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Blood Pressure

Absolutely, mine skyrockets as soon as I start... It's one of the more common side effects unfortunately. Look into CoQ10, Hawthorne Berry, Taurine for back pumps, and try to keep caffeine and any other stims to a minimum while on cycle.

Yeah that is what I thought. I just found out that mines will probably need medication. Which ruins my plans to start a cycle.

Mine goes to the high end of prehypertension when on methylated orals. But doesn't on non methylated orals.

15% off IronmagLabs: ANABOLICINSIDER15
www.ironmaglabs.com
10% off BlackstoneLabs: ANABOLICINSIDER10
www.blackstonelabs.co

With cynostane being a c17a I wouldn't. Get ur bp back in the normal range and then start thinking about diff stacks next time. This cycle is ur learning cycle:)

www.ironmaglabs.com
www.blackstonelabs.co

Interesting that you don't get affected as much by the non-methyls. My body doesn't discriminate apparently...

My BP was a bit high last cycle... right now im doing a 2 week preload of cycle assists before I start. Hopefully it helps. Also drinking more than 1 gallon of water every day. 1L immediately after waking up.

Some studies have shown taking an Aspirin at night can help as well (Why night is better than any other time I don't know, but that's what they found).

I thought aspirin while on an oral was a bad idea? Not sure on new designers but its all over the net when on superdrol.

www.ironmaglabs.com
www.blackstonelabs.co

Back