• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Need help for 1st Cycle

taw65

Registered
Reaction score
I am looking at running my 1st cylce.I am a 47yr old male, 5'11, 185lbs at 13% body fat, clean diet. My goals are to gain some size and more definition (cut ) without putting a lot of weight on. I am looking at the Deca Drol Max complete stack or Halo Stack. I also need advice on amy side effects on these stacks such as libido and gyno issues if any. Is the Ultra Male and Anabolic Matrix along with E-Control a good enough PCT after my fierst 4 weeks? Your advice is appreciated.

Thanks

First PH cycles are typically Halo Extreme. I would run 3 caps Halo Ex daily for 4-6 weeks stacked with 4-andro to increase mood energy and libido. You will need 2 bottles of each to run proper doses.

One bottle Ultra male or a SERM for PCT

I am looking at running my 1st cylce.I am a 47yr old male, 5'11, 185lbs at 13% body fat, clean diet. My goals are to gain some size and more definition (cut ) without putting a lot of weight on. I am looking at the Deca Drol Max complete stack or Halo Stack. I also need advice on amy side effects on these stacks such as libido and gyno issues if any. Is the Ultra Male and Anabolic Matrix along with E-Control a good enough PCT after my fierst 4 weeks? Your advice is appreciated.

Thanks
Cyanostane is a very anabolic prestacked product containing two very powerful compounds similar to the Steroid Anavar. It is the most desirable product of choice for those looking to lose fat whilst maintaining or gaining lean muscle mass. You can pick up this stacked prohormone (Cyanostane) from IronMagLabs.com; then when you go to the checkout, you can enter my discount "adrenolin15" for 15% off your order.

I'd also recommend our Advanced Cycle Support to help keep you from experiencing any side effects while on the cycle and Anabolic Matrix will help to keep your libido high as a very effective natural test booster/aromatase inhibitor (prevents testosterone from converting to estrogen, which can lead to fat gain), which also happens to have Bioperine in it to enhance the absorption of the prohormone Cyanostane allowing for a more effective cycle.

Lastly, you will need a SERM for PCT. You can pick one up from Purity-Solutions.net; I recommend clomid. It is a research chemical and says not for human consumption but it is perfectly safe and simply suspended in grain alcohol - they have to state that to legally sell it, but you can trust it will work safely and effectively.

Let me lay it all out for you. You will need:
From
IronMagLabs.com (with discount adrenolin15 for 15% OFF)
2x
Cyanostane
2x
Advanced Cycle Support
1x
Anabolic Matrix
1x Ultra Male
1x E-Control

Purity-Solutions.net
1x Clomid $20

And I will lay out the cycle as I would run it for the best results.
Cycle:
Cyanostane Weeks 1-6
3caps upon waking

Anabolic Matrix Weeks 1-6
3caps upon waking

Advanced Cycle Support Weeks 1-6
3caps
prior to bed

PCT:
Advanced Cycle Support Weeks 7-12
3caps
prior to bed

Ultra Male Weeks 7-12
1cap prior to bed

Clomid Weeks 7-10
50mg prior to bed

E-Control Weeks 10-12
3caps prior to bed

I'm here to help!
wink.png
If you have any questions or need help with ANYTHING, let me know.

Thanks, Could I stack the 4-andro with a the Halo Extreme complete stack?

Absolutely, it serves a good base to keep some testosterone in your body for when you get shutdown (Prevents the lethargy).

Absolutely, it serves a good base to keep some testosterone in your body for when you get shutdown (Prevents the lethargy).
Yeah buddy... ain't no buddy got time for that lethargy status!

How do you know if you need a SERM or if just ultra male will work. I have both but don't want to take the Clomid If I don't have to.

If you have the Clomid it's absolutely the best thing to use alongside your UM.

you dont think the Halo and 4-Andro are to many PH's for my first time? My body should be able to take this stack with no problems, as long as I include the Ultra Male, Anobolic Male and Advance Cycle as directed?

you dont think the Halo and 4-Andro are to many PH's for my first time? My body should be able to take this stack with no problems, as long as I include the Ultra Male, Anobolic Male and Advance Cycle as directed?
Yes, that is correct. I saw your other thread. 4-Andro will be fine to stack alongside the Halo, first cycle or not. I'd still recommend however, a 6wk cycle of Halo for optimal results, as Halo has a moderately long half life and can take up to 3wks to show it's full effects.

If you can, I always encourage the use of a SERM for any hormonal product. Even if you do not plan on using it.. it's always a good idea to have one on hand for 'just-in-case' purposes - such as a flare up of gyno - some nolva on hand would be a pretty nice thing.

ExtremePeptide is a cheap, quality, and reliable source to go to for such chemicals.

do I take the SERM during the 1st and 2nd 4 week or just the last half?

do I take the SERM during the 1st and 2nd 4 week or just the last half?
If you develop gyno symptoms you can use it during the cycle. Otherwise, its best used following the use of the hormones... the very day after you finish the prohormones - start the SERM and your PCT.

Back