• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

The Neck/Flathead's IronMagLabs "Log"!!!!

The Neck

Registered
Reaction score
Starting tomorrow will begin the final 6wks of an overall 16wk cycle. I will be using both IronMagLabs & Blackstone Labs products to finish this run. The ideology behind this is based purely on strength gains and nothing else, as power lifting is how I get down. I've got a full meet (SPF) coming up at the end of May so it's time to put the wife & kids to bed and get her done (picked up meet on short notice). I've got about 75lbs left on the table that I need add to my ovreall lift total which is no small feat to accomplish is the next 7wks or so. I'm also looking to compete in my 1st Stongman comp at the end of June (on the fence a little here yet), if I have enough time to prep.

Stats & Background; 6'2" tall, weigh 284lbs & roughly 16% BF(Look good is all I know)? I've been a competitive PLer going on 11yrs & did the majority of my training under the late Rick Hussey. My protien intake is around 310g per day & I maintenance around 4,000cals per day, pretty clean. My routine is a 5d split where I rotate max effort & speed work. My 4 core workouts are based on Deads, Squats, Flat Bench, & Standing Militaries.

Looking to pick up some serious lbs on my overall total and look to give some solid feedback on the cycle I have listed below!!! I have some high expectations & have yet to be let down my any of these products!!

Here's how the final 6wks will layout with my IronMagLabs & Blackstone Lab's products;

Weeks 1-6

Cyanostane Rx ~ Weeks 1-6 @ 4caps e/d (AM & PM Dosing)
Trenabol ~ Weeks 1-6 @ 4caps e/d (AM & PM Dosing)
Advanced Cycle Support ~ Weeks 1-6 @ 4caps e/d (AM & PM Dosing)
Ultra Male Rx ~ Weeks 4-6 @ 1cap e/d (PM Dosing)

PCT Weeks 7-12

Ultra Male Rx ~ Weeks 7-9 @ 1cap e/d (PM Dosing)
Clomid ~ Weeks 7-10 @ 1ml e/d (AM Dosing)
Advanced Cycle Support ~ Weeks 7-12 @ 3caps e/d (AM & PM Dosing)
E-Control Rx 2.0 ~ Weeks 10-12 @ 3caps e/d (Morning, Lunch, Dinner Dosing)

IronMagLabs Products & Counts;
3 Bottles of Cyanostane Rx
2 Bottles of Advanced Cycle Support
1 Bottle of E-Control 2.0
1 Bottle of Ultra Male Rx
http://www.ironmaglabs.com/
IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = TheNeck15

Blackstone Labs Products & Counts;
3 Bottles of Trenabol
http://www.blackstonelabs.co/
Blackstone Labs 10% Off Coupon Code = TheNeck10

Last edited:
Cyano and Tren......Sounds like the way to go for strength, for sure! Looking forward to hearing about your results from the stack and the meet!

Right on, will try & get at least 4 progress entries per week.

Re: The Neck/Flathead's IronMagLabs & Blackstone Labs "Log" & Discounts!!!!

Subbed! Really interested to see how strong u get on this! I know prince double the dose and got night sweats with trenabol. I haven't started my bottle at regular dose yet.

15% off IronmagLabs: ANABOLICINSIDER15
www.ironmaglabs.com
10% off BlackstoneLabs: ANABOLICINSIDER10
www.blackstonelabs.co

Not much to report yet brothers as I'm only 3days into my cycle;

Monday workout;
Standing Militaries 5x5
Seated DB Overhead Presses 4x8
BB Front Raises 4x8
DB Shoulder Flys 4x10
CG Bench Press 7x5
Weighted Dips 6x8

Tuesday Workout;
Squats (Suited) 8x to 90% of 1RM
Hack Squats 3x8
Front Squats 3x8
Calves 10x10-14
Good Mornings 6x8

Wednesday Workout (Off Day);
Abs (various) 16x12-25
Grip (various) 14x10-18

No sides as of yet, BP seems to be in check & libido is on point. I have some high expectations on the trunaround for this cycle. Will give more feedback in a few days.

Last edited:
This looks killer!

Starting to feel the effects a bit, recovery time from one workout to the next is showing signs of improvement.

Thursday Workout (4/25);
Flat Bench (Shirt) 8x to 95% of 1RM
Incline Bench 6x5
Upright BB Rows 5x8
CG Push Downs 4x8
CG Bench Press (3 boards) 6x3
DB Overhead Ext 3x8

Friday Work Out (4/26);
Deads (Speed) 10x3 @ 75% of 1RM
SL Deads 5x8
Kroc Rows 5x8
Chins 5x8-10
Bent Over BB Rows 5x8

Saturday Workout (4/27);
Abs (various) 16x12-25
Grip (various) 14x10-18

Sunday Off;
Ran 5k

Monday Workout;
Standing Militaries 5x8
Seated DB Overhead Presses 4x8
BB Front Raises 4x8
Cable Flys 4x12
CG Bench Press 5x8
Weighted Dips 5x8-10

Tuesday Workout;
Squats (Speed) 10x3 @ 75% of 1RM
Hack Squats 5x5
Front Squats 4x8-10
Calves 10x10-14
Good Mornings 6x8

Wednesday Workout;
Abs (various) 16x12-25
Grip (various) 14x10-18
Ran 5K

Thursday Workout;
Flat Bench (Speed) 10x3 65% of 1RM
Incline Bench 5x5
Pec Deck 5x10-12
Upright BB Rows 4x8
CG Push Downs 4x8
CG Bench Press 6x8

Averaging in/around 4,000cals & 300g of protien e/d. I weighed in @ 286.6 this morning so I have gained a couple. I'm seeing some serious difference in my recovery times!!! I know cycle will be full force going into next week & look to report some nice increase in my lift numbers. Side effects so far are minimal, minor back pumps (which I like) & some night sweats.

Last edited:
It's small muscle cramping in my lower back which usually mean my water intake needs to be increased.
Yea pretty much. It can also be a sign of elevated blood pressure, lack of electrolytes, or a high RBC count. Water + Taurine (taurine helps to reduce blood pressure) helps immensely.

If you have to ask, you haven't had them.
Imagine a painful but dull cramp in your lower back that slowly becomes aggravated when lifting weights and does not go away despite stretching, hydration, or supplementation, but taurine at 4 gms a day seems to keep them at bay, at least for me.

The advice on the taurine was given to me by SVT03DAL, nd it was great advice.

Last edited:
This looks like a killer stack for strength gains. Will be following.

If you have to ask, you haven't had them.
Imagine a painful but dull cramp in your lower back that slowly becomes aggravated when lifting weights and does not go away despite stretching, hydration, or supplementation, but taurine at 4 gms a day seems to keep them at bay, at least for me.

The advice on the taurine was given to me by SVT03DAL, nd it was great advice.
Strong contradictory statement in saying hydration and supplementation will not cure it, and then saying Taurine can. lol

I usually need much more than 4g daily.. you can not over dose on taurine. I usually take 3-5g 3-4x daily. Other ways to help prevent them are to increase hydration levels (I recommend at least a gallon to anyone ON cycle, preferably 1.5gallons or more), limit sodium intake, take a potassium/magnesium supplement, creatine/glycerol monosterate/citrulline malate have worked well for me in the past too. Just be sure NOT to use any NSAID's for the pain as they have been proven to inhibit muscle growth.

Strong contradictory statement in saying hydration and supplementation will not cure it, and then saying Taurine can. lol

I usually need much more than 4g daily.. you can not over dose on taurine. I usually take 3-5g 3-4x daily. Other ways to help prevent them are to increase hydration levels (I recommend at least a gallon to anyone ON cycle, preferably 1.5gallons or more), limit sodium intake, take a potassium/magnesium supplement, creatine/glycerol monosterate/citrulline malate have worked well for me in the past too. Just be sure NOT to use any NSAID's for the pain as they have been proven to inhibit muscle growth.

I would agree that was contradictory. Did not mean to type supplementation. Thanks for the,catch, I would edit if I could.

Last edited:
Water for me doesn't help.. that being said u still have to be hydrated so ur pissing pale yellow to clear... Only thing that helps with back pumps for me is taurine. And I'm 4 capsules a day. That's 20mg I believe total?

15% off IronmagLabs: ANABOLICINSIDER15
www.ironmaglabs.com
10% off BlackstoneLabs: ANABOLICINSIDER10
www.blackstonelabs.co

Water for me doesn't help.. that being said u still have to be hydrated so ur pissing pale yellow to clear... Only thing that helps with back pumps for me is taurine. And I'm 4 capsules a day. That's 20mg I believe total?
20mg of what? lol Nothing we sell comes out to 20mg at 4 caps... lol

Osta - 4caps = 26mg
1,4-AD - 4caps = 200mg
Halo - 4caps = 100mg
Deca - 4caps = 100mg
M-Sten - 4caps = 40mg
Tren - 4caps = 60mg
Cyano - 4caps = 60mg Cyno/40mg Dzine
SDMZ - 4caps = 40mg Msten/40mg Dzine
MDE - 4caps = 40mg Msten/60mg Dzine/60mg Deca
A1M - 4caps = 80mg Methyl 1-AD

Please highlight your answer above.

Yeah, now I'm messin with you too. :p But seriously, which product are you talking about?

I think Insider is referring to Taurine @4caps ed. Usually that would be 1000mg each cap making his dose 4g ed. I absolutely agree with Adrenolin here on all of the supplements mentioned above(potassium/magnesium supplement, creatine/glycerol monosterate/citrulline malate) along with Taurine and plenty of good ole H2O offer relief for back pumps. Works for me at least.

Good bit of info on the NSAID's inhibiting muscle growth.......Sucks for us 40+ yo's that have many prior injuries.:(

Neck, keep killing it brother!

hey neck, program looks killer thinking of trying it myself, dont think i could manage your volume tho, just curious what you do for biceps do you work them around your grip day, and what kind of stuff do you do for grip, do you think I could make good strength gains on my up coming dmz cycle its only 4 weeks as it is my first dmz run. Will be following cheers....

hey neck, program looks killer thinking of trying it myself, dont think i could manage your volume tho, just curious what you do for biceps do you work them around your grip day, and what kind of stuff do you do for grip, do you think I could make good strength gains on my up coming dmz cycle its only 4 weeks as it is my first dmz run. Will be following cheers....

For grip work I do farmers walks, plate pinches, barbell wrist curls ( standard & reverse grip), and old school dowel wrist rolls.

I do little in the way of bicep isolation work and get most of my bicep stimulation through heavy deads and back work in general. If I ever have a few extra mins on back day I might do some barbell curls (not in the squat rack). Haha

A 4 wk run of DMZ will yield some badass gains, keep us posted on your progress.

Just finished up week 3 of my Trenabol/Cyano run and all i can say is it's hitting me full force. My endurance is through the roof right now. Where I notice it the most is on my max effort days where I work up to singles @ 90% of my 1RM. I'm able to pop a couple extra sets on my core work and I'm smashing through my accessory work.

I'm going to deload on week 6 of this cycle & week 7 I will be looking to max out on Deads, Bench, and Squat ( all equipped). I'm starting to "think" a added hundo might be in the cards for my overall total. If I have enough gas in the tank I might even try a new PR on my standing Militaries < We'll see.

Only sides to speak of are minor back pumps and some night sweats. My rule of thumb is back pumps means good product, just sayin.

My weight is holding at 284lbs and my viens are popping out in places I've never seen before. I'm getting lots of compliments in/out of the gym. Beach season wont know what hit it.

IMG_9671-550x.jpg

http://www.blackstonelabs.co/

Wrapping up week 5 and the decision had been made to add another week to this cycle & make it a 7wk run. This is my first run with our Trenabol & I can say at this point I'm a believer!!!! This Trenabol/Cyano run has my strength at an all new high (endurance being the biggest delta)!!! I will be looking to set some new personal 1RM records week ending 7, going into week 8. Will be doing 4 lifts, Squat, Deads, Bench & Military Press, will report my results accordingly. I'm still very optimistic about adding close to another 100lbs to my total for deads, squat & bench. I guess we'll see, the proof is in the pudding!!!

One thing that I've noticed on this run thus far is that I've lost around 8lbs & starting to look like a BBer. Got veins popping out all over the place, not 100% sure I like it beings PLing is how I get down. I've gotten a ton of recoginition here as of late.

No sides to report outside of the minor night sweats. Not 100% sure that has anything to do with the cycle beings it's summer time & naturally warmer in my home. My appetite is up more than average which is kind of strange beings I'm losing weight. Back pumps have been far and few between.

beachbikini.jpg

Last edited:
Will have another big log update tomorrow.

Monday this coming week will be my first day of PCT & it lays out like this;

PCT Weeks 8-13

Ultra Male Rx ~ Weeks 8-10 @ 1cap e/d (PM Dosing)
Clomid ~ Weeks 8-11 @ 1ml e/d (AM Dosing)
Advanced Cycle Support ~ Weeks 8-13 @ 3caps e/d (AM & PM Dosing)
E-Control Rx 2.0 ~ Weeks 11-13 @ 3caps e/d (Morning, Lunch, Dinner Dosing)

I will go on record to say that this has been my most cycle to date in the strength department. This would be huge as a dry cut cycle for you BBers. I've got the BBer shredded look which is a bit weird for me. At the end of the cycle I was able to add 55lbs (80% of it on squat) to my overall total and look to add another 10-15lbs this coming week (Deads). This will be a staple cycle going into any of my future meets.

Sides were next to none, some minor back pump, no acne breakouts, no abnormal hairloss, small elevated BP on Dead Max Effort days, & libido never fell off. I'm a little sad I have to start my PCT but I've pushed it far enough. It was amazing how this inparticular run never plateaued, the gains were constant & steady.

I will be sure to report my progress during & post PCT. I'm not the poster boy for loggers so please ask any/all questions.

Sexy%20Girls%20Wallpaper%20(42).jpg

Day 1 of PCT & I'm real curious to see how I maintain my gains. Will be sure to report back accordingly. I have very high expectations.

Day five of PCT and oddly enough my strength is still on the rise. I'm guessing it will start to taper here shortly. This coming week will be a deload of sorts as I will be doing all speed work. I've actually gained 1.7Lbs.

Sense of well being is in place, libido is in check, & they boys are hanging where they should be. Still had some elevated BP issues on Max Effort Dead day this week but nothing to get too excited about.

Will be sure to report back in a couple more days.

IVbkM.jpg

Back