• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Super DMZ 2.0 rx log

steroidfreak1

Registered
Reaction score
Lets see how big I can get startin April 29th. :D
Doing a full out bulk cycle aiming at 4k calories a day, and 300g of protein

Weeks 1-4

Super DMZ 2.0 20/20/20/20
Cycle Assist 4 caps ed
Anabolic Matrix 2 caps ed
Ultra male 1 cap ed

Weeks 5-8

Nolva 20/20/10/10
Cycle Assist 4 caps ed
Anabolic matrix 2 caps ed
Ultra male 1 cap ed

Weeks 8-10

Econtrol 3 caps ed

You really don't need to run ultra male while on DMZ.

Lets see how big I can get startin April 29th. :D
Doing a full out bulk cycle aiming at 4k calories a day, and 300g of protein

Weeks 1-4

Super DMZ 2.0 20/20/20/20
Cycle Assist 4 caps ed
Anabolic Matrix 2 caps ed
Ultra male 1 cap ed

Weeks 5-8

Nolva 20/20/10/10
Cycle Assist 4 caps ed
Anabolic matrix 2 caps ed
Ultra male 1 cap ed

Weeks 8-10

Econtrol 3 caps ed
IN! Nothing like a good ol' bulk. Eat BIG, lift BIG!

You really don't need to run ultra male while on DMZ.
Agreed with this statement. Only run the Ultra Male during PCT and while you take the E-control IMO.

Will be adding an extra 2 weeks on m-sten once SDMZ is run out, inb4 huge gains

Will be following bro, and doing my bulk once anabolic matrix is available to me on orbit nutrition best of luck with your goals.

not sure yet, well see how things go. Depending on back pumps, etc. If there are slight sideeffects maybe 20-30mgs

not sure yet, well see how things go. Depending on back pumps, etc. If there are slight sideeffects maybe 20-30mgs
You do not want to take any less than 30mg of m-sten at the end of your cycle. Dont ever taper dosages down as a cycle continues unless unwanted sides are present. You will be taking m-sten @20mg and d-zine @20mg ed for the 1st 4 weeks.......If you continue at a lower dose for 2 more weeks you will not be happy at all. Either start your cycle with the m-sten solo at 20mgs ed for 2 weeks then do sdmz @2caps ed for 4 weeks or sdmz @2caps ed for 4 weeks then m-sten @3caps ed for 2 weeks. make sense? You may honestly even be disappointed with the m-sten solo after running the sdmz IMO. Just remember, always finish your cycle stronger(higher doses) than you started it. That is if you plan on changing doses at all. Good luck!

You do not want to take any less than 30mg of m-sten at the end of your cycle. Dont ever taper dosages down as a cycle continues unless unwanted sides are present. You will be taking m-sten @20mg and d-zine @20mg ed for the 1st 4 weeks.......If you continue at a lower dose for 2 more weeks you will not be happy at all. Either start your cycle with the m-sten solo at 20mgs ed for 2 weeks then do sdmz @2caps ed for 4 weeks or sdmz @2caps ed for 4 weeks then m-sten @3caps ed for 2 weeks. make sense? You may honestly even be disappointed with the m-sten solo after running the sdmz IMO. Just remember, always finish your cycle stronger(higher doses) than you started it. That is if you plan on changing doses at all. Good luck!

Ok thanks for the info!

Day 1:

Weight 166.5

Complete macros for the day and still have 1 more meal left, which means Im off to a great start. Didnt feel anything out of the ordinary, same old workout. Felt alittle lethargy after the first dose could be a placebo? Got a good pump nontheless. Tomorrow is arms day, gunna completly shred them.

Did chest today
BB Bench Press
Incline Bench
Seated Fly's
Cable upright chest flys

Day 2:

Weight 167:

noticed increased definition in my chest after day 1 pretty freakin sweet.

Went ham on my arms today and got an awesome pump. Biceps felt like they were going to explode along with my triceps. No sides to report. Keep the gains coming

Sorry been very busy

Day 6:

Weight: 170

Weight increasing steadily, noticing some gains already and people say it doesnt kick in until 7-10 days.............inb4 huge gainz

Back