• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

First Osta Rx Cycle

fobz

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Guys

I've decided to run an Osta Rx Cycle.
I bought 1 bottle of Osta Rx and 1 bottle of Ultra Male Rx.

I'm going to take Osta Rx for 6 weeks 3 days at 2 caps every day (whole bottle)
and after that I'm going to run Ultra male for 4 weeks at 1 cap a day.

do you guys see any issues with this run? is it correct that I won't need a serm with this cycle?
just wanted to run it by you guys.

my goal is to drop some body fat while maintaining/gaining some lean mass. I will also start a log as soon as I get the osta.

I appreciate every input and wish me luck =)

Fobz

Good evening fobz

I ran Osta rx at 3 caps for only 4 weeks and lost some fat and gained a good amount of strength. However, I did experience shutdown.
Most people will not, not even at 6 weeks.
That being said, a smart person would have a SERM on hand (such as clomidiphene) to be on the safe side, because...

SOME FUCKERS DO GET SHUT DOWN.

Agreed, when running cycles always have a serm on hand "Just Incase"

Where are you from, your user name sounds familiar.

thanks for the answers guys. would clomid or nolva be a better serm for pct?
also would it be good to get e-control rx as well?
and I guess I would definitely know when I would get shut down right?

also I read with sarms there is no issue with gyno etc. is that true?

I live in tennessee at the moment:)

and I guess I would definitely know when I would get shut down right?
On the contrary, if you do not get bloodwork done, you may have no idea at all. It's not something you can see or easily feel. I've had low test of 129ng/dL for several months following a cycle... my sex drive was not affected at all. I was also still gaining strength.

I recommend a full panel before and after every hormonal cycle, including SARMs/SERMs.
Get blood work before every cycle as well as after PCT to see if you're in the clear for beginning your next cycle.

Select the female hormonal panel from Private MD Labs - this will test what needs to be, and is much cheaper than the male hormonal panel.
http://www.privatemdlabs.com/lab_tests.php?view=category_result&show=1032&category=6&search=#1032

Use the coupon code: Healthy12 for a 12% discount

$52.79

;)

thanks for the advice with the bloodwork I will definitely do that.

any advice about my other questions?
is clomid or nolva better(regarding sides and how fast they act)?
also should I buy e-control or is it not necessary?

I read that sarms don't cause gyno etc. and that it is not hard on the liver.
is that true? am I fine without advanced cycle support?

I decided to go with the osta rx cycle because I thought it is less harmful/ less sides than halo.
am I wrong on that?

a lot of questions I know thanks for all your help this forum is great!
very helpful!:)

It's going to be pretty easy on your liver and other internal organs, definitely more mild than Halo like you said. As for Nolvadex vs. Clomid, it's really personal choice. Most on here prefer Clomid, but a few like Nolvadex better as well. If you really want to get confused there is Toremifene as well...

As for gyno, I would be shocked if you even had the slightest symptoms of gyno on Osta, I honestly wouldn't even worry about the possibility, but having the SERM on hand (Nolva is best for gyno) would be the best thing for it anyway.

thanks for the advice with the bloodwork I will definitely do that.

any advice about my other questions?
is clomid or nolva better(regarding sides and how fast they act)?
also should I buy e-control or is it not necessary?

I read that sarms don't cause gyno etc. and that it is not hard on the liver.
is that true? am I fine without advanced cycle support?

I decided to go with the osta rx cycle because I thought it is less harmful/ less sides than halo.
am I wrong on that?

a lot of questions I know thanks for all your help this forum is great!
very helpful!:)

I'm a Clomid guy myself but some opinions vary, with Osta only cycle I see no issues with just using the SERM.

Osta is mild in comparison to Halo, but it's pretty tame also.

Ask away brother.

http://www.ironmaglabs.com/
IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = TheNeck15

awesome thanks for the great help =)

so if I wanted to be completely safe could I do the following:

Osta Rx 3 Caps a day for 4 weeks (1 Bottle)

PCT (4 Weeks)
Ultra Male Rx 1 Cap a day
Nolva(Tamoxifen) 20/20/20/10

should I be back to normal after that?

thanks again you've been a great help.

awesome thanks for the great help =)

so if I wanted to be completely safe could I do the following:

Osta Rx 3 Caps a day for 4 weeks (1 Bottle)

PCT (4 Weeks)
Ultra Male Rx 1 Cap a day
Nolva(Tamoxifen) 20/20/20/10

should I be back to normal after that?

thanks again you've been a great help.

Yes that's fine, you could probably even drop the nolva to 10/10/10/10, but wait and feel it out. You might not even get suppressed *fingers crossed* :cool:

Rip it up son!

Yes that's fine, you could probably even drop the nolva to 10/10/10/10, but wait and feel it out. You might not even get suppressed *fingers crossed* :cool:

Rip it up son!

awesome I'm super excited to start it =)

I will start a log as soon as I get the Osta to keep you guys up to date.

thanks for all the help brother :cool:

would it be possible to run ultra male longer than 4 weeks (until the bottle is empty)?
are there any benefits of that or is that just a waste of money?

I ran one full bottle (60 caps) straight for 2 months. It didn't hurt, but as far as benefits I couldn't tell you since I never got bloodwork done on testosterone levels to confirm

thanks for the answer biggie. in this case I will run it for 2 months as well better safe than sorry =)

I got the osta rx and the ultra male on friday (still waiting on the nolva hasn't been shipped yet even though I ordered thursday morning).

I will probably start the osta rx today but I have one last question regarding the pct.
would it be smart to get ironmaglabs E-control and run it the last 3 weeks of pct?

I'm wondering because I read about the rebound gyno that can happen right after pct
because of the fast rising test levels and the test converting into estrogen because of instability.

another question. while on pct (nolva and ultra male)
will there be a lot of fat gain after the osta cycle if I eat at maintenance or slightly below?

I'm asking because I read about a lot of fat gains during pct.

thanks for the help.

the first week of Osta Rx went great no sides at all and the intensity in the gym has been good so far. Can't wait for it to kick in =)

thanks a lot biggie you are always very helpful.

a small update on my cycle so far:
I'm on day 13 now so far it is going good. getting leaner without losing much bodyweight. strength and energy levels have been good so far.
can't wait until it fully kicks in.

I take 3 caps once a day at 1pm. I unfortunately took the 3 caps 2h 30 min late today (3:30pm) -_-
how bad is this? will it have a big impact on the cycle? I know the half life is around 24hours so I was 2h past that -_-

Can't tell if that's serious or not, but I'll give a serious answer. No, that 2hrs isn't going to impact it one bit, nothing to worry about. Keep in mind the 24hr half life isn't exact science, in some people's bodies it may take longer to process and last 28 hours, some may clear it out as quickly as 20 hours. It's just a general guideline to go by, your 2.5hrs is no big deal. Keep lifting!

Can't tell if that's serious or not, but I'll give a serious answer. No, that 2hrs isn't going to impact it one bit, nothing to worry about. Keep in mind the 24hr half life isn't exact science, in some people's bodies it may take longer to process and last 28 hours, some may clear it out as quickly as 20 hours. It's just a general guideline to go by, your 2.5hrs is no big deal. Keep lifting!

thanks locallifter that's what I thought but wanted to run it by the pros =)

lifting sessions are going great I'm on a 6 day high volume routine with a rest/pause style.

D1: Chest, Triceps, front and side delts
D2: Upper back, biceps and rear delts
D3: lower back and legs
D4: same as D1
D5: same as D2
D6: same as D3
D7: REST =)

I have been on this rest/pause routine for a few months now and have seen some great gains and I think the Osta is definitely helping with energy during the intense sessions and also with recovery.

I will keep you guys updated =)

seconded. :cool: and anyone who tells you otherwise is an idiot.

so I finished my osta cycle (3caps ed for 4weeks) wednesday and startet pct thursday.
I had some nice gains and leaned out quite a bit so I'm very happy =)

question for pct. I don't feel shutdown or anything and I'm currently taking tamoxifen citrate 20/20/20/10 (4weeks) and ultramale 1 cap a day for 8 weeks.
is the nolva too much for my cycle? should I lower the dose? what are the side effects if I take it and don't really need it?
could there be any rebound gyno just from using the nolva?

thanks again for all your help you guys are awesome.

The Nolva and Ultra Male definitely is very strong for just Osta, but I'd still run it. Maybe do the Nolva at 10mg instead of the full 20mg. 8 weeks is a hell of a long time for UM, not where you got that from but I'd just run it for 4 weeks max.

The Nolva and Ultra Male definitely is very strong for just Osta, but I'd still run it. Maybe do the Nolva at 10mg instead of the full 20mg. 8 weeks is a hell of a long time for UM, not where you got that from but I'd just run it for 4 weeks max.

thanks locallifter I will stop taking ultra male after 4 weeks. I will continue with the 20mg nolva until thursday. depending on how I feel (if I have any sides) I will drop it down to 10 earlier than planned. what do you think?

thank you for your help.

That sounds fine. 4 weeks of Osta wouldn't shut you down nearly as hard as a 4-8 week oral AAS cycle, yet you're running the same PCT that would be used in such a cycle. I think what you're doing will work great.

fobz said:
so I finished my osta cycle (3caps ed for 4weeks) wednesday and startet pct thursday.
I had some nice gains and leaned out quite a bit so I'm very happy =)

question for pct. I don't feel shutdown or anything and I'm currently taking tamoxifen citrate 20/20/20/10 (4weeks) and ultramale 1 cap a day for 8 weeks.
is the nolva too much for my cycle? should I lower the dose? what are the side effects if I take it and don't really need it?
could there be any rebound gyno just from using the nolva?

thanks again for all your help you guys are awesome.​

:confused:

[/INDENT]

:confused:

thanks again tonyfortress =) I read more and more about tamoxifen citrate and possible side effects. there is some confusing information out there so I wanted to double check. I can be a little paranoid haha

According to me that cycling is the best work for build the muscles.Cycling for half an
hour just 2-3 periods per weeks time will help with all other fitness too for decrease
the body fat...

Back