• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Need Help with Info on E-Control and Ultra Male?

NC Nation

Registered
Reaction score
Been searching all over the entire internet trying to find someone that could simply just explain if you can take both these products at the same time? Both supplements are different. And I am fully aware of that. Both have their own benefits and I have seen where many have stacked them together. Unfortunately...none of these people have done updates or anyone else comment on their post. I just finished with Super-DMZ 2.0 at 2 Caps per day, Anabolic Matrix at 4 Caps per day and Advanced Cycle Support at 4 caps per day. All evenly dispersed throughout the day with meals. Also was taking Multi Rx and Complete Protein Rx. Did all this for four weeks. Unfortunately...I got sick the last week and was unable to make the gym. Still had some of the greatest gains ever and the stack was unbelievable. I am now sitting with a bottle of Advanced Cycle Support, E-Control and Ultra Male. Just was curious to have some insight from you guys? Any and all advice is welcome. Was wanting to maybe try Trenabol. Not sure how long I should wait and if I could take it with the supplements I have left. I know it is non-meth and wouldn't hurt to run after Super-DMZ. I just really could use some suggestions and ideas. Thank you for any and all help. Sorry the thread is so long.

Been searching all over the entire internet trying to find someone that could simply just explain if you can take both these products at the same time? Both supplements are different. And I am fully aware of that. Both have their own benefits and I have seen where many have stacked them together. Unfortunately...none of these people have done updates or anyone else comment on their post. I just finished with Super-DMZ 2.0 at 2 Caps per day, Anabolic Matrix at 4 Caps per day and Advanced Cycle Support at 4 caps per day. All evenly dispersed throughout the day with meals. Also was taking Multi Rx and Complete Protein Rx. Did all this for four weeks. Unfortunately...I got sick the last week and was unable to make the gym. Still had some of the greatest gains ever and the stack was unbelievable. I am now sitting with a bottle of Advanced Cycle Support, E-Control and Ultra Male. Just was curious to have some insight from you guys? Any and all advice is welcome. Was wanting to maybe try Trenabol. Not sure how long I should wait and if I could take it with the supplements I have left. I know it is non-meth and wouldn't hurt to run after Super-DMZ. I just really could use some suggestions and ideas. Thank you for any and all help. Sorry the thread is so long.
Hello NC Nation! Welcome to the IronMagLabs forums!

You need to begin your PCT immediately now that you have finished your cycle, unless you already have trenabol physically in your hands at this very moment. I strongly encourage the use of a SERM if you respect your body. It will not only help you recover your HPTA and LH raising your testosterone back to its normal ranges, but it will also help to solidify and keep your gains. You can pick up Clomiphene Citrate (Clomid) at ExtremePeptide.com for about $12.

Post Cycle Therapy
Weeks 1 - 4
Clomid
1mL [50mg] daily

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps daily

Ultra Male
1 cap daily

Weeks 4 - 6
E-Control
3 caps daily

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps daily

Ultra Male
1 cap daily

After you finish your PCT, it's recommended you take an equivalent amount of time OFF as to how long you cycled your hormone + your PCT. I'd also advise getting blood work at that time to be sure your body is fine from your last cycle and it is safe to begin another. You can order a blood panel from PrivateMDLabs.
Get blood work before every cycle as well as after PCT to see if you're in the clear for beginning your next cycle.

Select the female hormonal panel from Private MD Labs - this will test what needs to be, and is much cheaper than the male hormonal panel.
http://www.privatemdlabs.com/lab_tests.php?view=category_result&show=1032&category=6&search=#1032

Use the coupon code: Healthy12 for a 12% discount

$52.79

;)

If you'd like to run Trenabol next, just let me know, and I will help you get everything situated for that to get the best results possible out of it. I'm here to help. ;)

IronMagLabs
adrenolin15 = 15% OFF

Blackstone Labs
adrenolin10 = 10% OFF

Thank you so much! All of this makes perfect sense and is tremendous help! I did fail to mention a SERM. I didn't know, however, which website would be best. You may have just been the same guy I got this stack from. I wasn't a member at that time...just came across the stack you had suggested in a forum. Not my first go around with PHs. But my first with Iron Mag and Blackstone Labs. Can't give enough praise on the supplements and the community. Great products, support and advice. Thank you again!

Back