• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

3rd cycle... Alpha-1 Max can i add?

TheIncredibleBulk

Registered
Reaction score
Im gonna start my 3rd cycle at the end of the month, looking to do the Methadrol mixed withTren... but i see we got this new Alpha-1 Max coming in a week, can i stack that with the Mdrol whats this Alpha about. Bulking, cutting, strength all help appreciated.

i wouldnt. that seems to be ALOT of stress on your body

Like he said^ shitload of stress on your liver.. Also, gains would be incredibly hard to maintain. If you feel you need to stack multiple powerful methylated compounds in order to see results, spend some time looking at your diet and training approach instead. Your liver will thank you. :cool:

Like he said^ shitload of stress on your liver.. Also, gains would be incredibly hard to maintain. If you feel you need to stack multiple powerful methylated compounds in order to see results, spend some time looking at your diet and training approach instead. Your liver will thank you. :cool:
I agree with this

I was just asking if I could supp alpha 1 instead of tren is all..aparentley not. A no would have Been fine.. anyway after I'm done ill just do the tren n mdrol cycle

Not only is it too much to use at once (in my opinion), but methadrol alone is so potent that you're not going to gain much more muscle tissue no matter what you add. You might gain 2 more pounds of actual muscle fiber, but I dobt any more than that. The body has a limit to how quickly it can add muscle, esecially when using only pathway (AAS), as you are here.

A much better idea is to run a longer cycle, using each product for a specified period of time, such as:

Weeks 1-3: 1-Alpha @ 2 caps/day.
Weeks 4-6: Methadrol @ 2 caps/day.

You could go as long as 4 weeks of each, but I definitely recommend cycle support if you dot. By running these products seperately over an 8 week period, you provide your body with more time to build muscle, as well as additional training sessions to stimulate that growth. You can only gain so much muscle fiber in 30 days...no matter what you take.

Not only is it too much to use at once (in my opinion), but methadrol alone is so potent that you're not going to gain much more muscle tissue no matter what you add. You might gain 2 more pounds of actual muscle fiber, but I dobt any more than that. The body has a limit to how quickly it can add muscle, esecially when using only pathway (AAS), as you are here.

A much better idea is to run a longer cycle, using each product for a specified period of time, such as:

Weeks 1-3: 1-Alpha @ 2 caps/day.
Weeks 4-6: Methadrol @ 2 caps/day.

You could go as long as 4 weeks of each, but I definitely recommend cycle support if you dot. By running these products seperately over an 8 week period, you provide your body with more time to build muscle, as well as additional training sessions to stimulate that growth. You can only gain so much muscle fiber in 30 days...no matter what you take.

Thanks brother for the input. But no one has answered my question what ALpha was used for bulking, cutting etc.. and i never said i WAS GOING TO USE IT i was asking if i could use it and what it did. I see a lot of people with great things to say about the Methadrol mixed withTren cycle, so ill try that, but ill run Alpha by itself if i do that. I love IML products its not about Gaining 200LBS in 30days, its just about me experimenting with diff products seeing what works best, or what works best with what for me, its no different from everyone else using regular supps experimenting with diff companies. proteins, creatine, aminos etc... So calm down, i was asking for advice on mixing two products or leaving them be as one..not looking for post on how much im fucking up my body, even though i have not touched the product yet. Thanks to those with supportive feedback.

The reason you got the answers you did was because you were essentially asking about stacking 4 products, not two (Think of MDE as already running 3 things already) and you happened to pick the two harshest ones for sale from BSL. I believe 1-Alpha is considered to be somewhat of a bulking compound much like MDE, giving more wet gains, but that's only what I've seen in research. Mike can give his expert opinion on that.

The reason you got the answers you did was because you were essentially asking about stacking 4 products, not two (Think of MDE as already running 3 things already) and you happened to pick the two harshest ones for sale from BSL. I believe 1-Alpha is considered to be somewhat of a bulking compound much like MDE, giving more wet gains, but that's only what I've seen in research. Mike can give his expert opinion on that.
I got Mike's back.

Here's a post of his from another forum that I found pretty interesting, and I'm sure others will find very useful in determining their dose.

Mike Arnold said:
This steroid, which I originally used 7 years ago by another comoany, is VERY similar to M1T in numerous ways. Here are a few of them...
Mike Arnold said:
1.) It is a fully active steroid, possessing anabolic activity greater than Anadrol on a mg per mg basis. Expect big gains in size & strength when dosed at 40-60 mg daily. This is a mass drug through and through.

2.) A portion of this drug actually converts to M1T.

3.) No aromatization.

3.) In terms of appearance, the visual effect is basically identical to M1T.

4.) 60 mg daily (3 caps) will provide results equal to about 20 mg of M1T, which was considered the upper-dosing limit for many who used M1T back in the day, prior to its ban.

5.) Side effects are very similar to, although more mild than M1T.

thank you

Thanks brother for the input. But no one has answered my question what ALpha was used for bulking, cutting etc.. and i never said i WAS GOING TO USE IT i was asking if i could use it and what it did. I see a lot of people with great things to say about the Methadrol mixed withTren cycle, so ill try that, but ill run Alpha by itself if i do that. I love IML products its not about Gaining 200LBS in 30days, its just about me experimenting with diff products seeing what works best, or what works best with what for me, its no different from everyone else using regular supps experimenting with diff companies. proteins, creatine, aminos etc... So calm down, i was asking for advice on mixing two products or leaving them be as one..not looking for post on how much im fucking up my body, even though i have not touched the product yet. Thanks to those with supportive feedback.

Sorry. You can look at 1-alpha as you would M1T, as it provides very similar results in every category. In terms of size & strength, 60 mg of 1-Aplha will provide roughly the same gains as 20 mg of M1T. 1-Alpha also delivers an almost identical visual effect on one's appearance; it is a mass drug through and through and should NOT be used for hardening or achieving a dry look. It does not aromatize, so there is no need to worry about estrogen-induced water retention, but it does tend to cause a bit of a watery look through alternate mechanisms. Gyno is unlikely, although as we have witnessed with other non-aromatizing steroids, the inability to convert to estrogen does not always earn a steroid gyno-free status. I have not known anyone who has gotten gyno from this drug, but user reports are also limited. When this steroid was first released about 7 years ago through another company (now discontinued), I read maybe a few dozen use reports over a year or so period...and to my recollection, no one reported any gyno symptoms. Still, we should keep on eye on it until this steroid becomes more well established in the BB'ing community. In terms of HPTA suppression, it is just as harsh as the other potent orals. When it comes to side effects, it is also amazingly similar to M1T, incuidng lethargy and depression. This does NOT happen to all users, but it is more common in comparison to something like Methylstenbolone, for example.

1-Alpha is unique from the other BSL-IML products in that it is the ONLY fully active methylated steroid which is not contest prep friendly. Basically all the other steroids currently available for purchase are either water retention neutral or they dry the user out. Any of them can be used for muscle hardening and improving muscle quality, but this is not so with 1-Alpha. This is not a knock against 1-Alpha, as M1T worked the same way, but you should know this before you use it. 1-Aplha is an excellent mass-building drug similar to Dianabol in visual effect (although more potent, per mg), whicn will pile on the bodyweight (especially when used at 60 mg daily), but do not expect it to work like Anavar. It is good for people who have joint pain, as the increased water retention around the joints helps reduce the pain associated with lifting heavy weights.

While I do not recommend stacking this drug with something like Methadrol or DMZ (too many total mg's of potent methyls), it can be stacked with another single methyl like Methylstenbolone or Dimethazine, which would deliver great gains in size & strength.

Adrenolin & Mike: Thanks for the informative posts on Alpha-1 Max. Since its release yesterday, I am sure there will be many of us looking for info to build out our next cycle with this new BSL product. I am already just about 1 week into a 6 week TREN/DMZ cycle so will go ahead and purchase A1M for a future run. I had planned to run a quick 4 week MDE cycle after my PCT & 8 week break from the TREN/SDMZ cycle... I am looking for more dry gains right so may hold off until a fall/winter cycle to put on more water weight/mass. Many thanks to TheIncredibleBulk for being the first to ask these questions as we'll all be doing our research to use this product.

Back