• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Inyectables

Gianfranco

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys i would like to know what are the differences between PH/oral and inyectables steroids?
Also i want to say that Halo is truly amazing, i gained 5 lbs(like 7 of muscle cause i look leaner but more muscular) in a week and half, something that took me 2 months without it.

Hey bud, don't know anything about injectables. Was just wondering about your halo cycle. I'm waiting for mine to arrive. You said you've gained 5ibs, do you look more defined? have you lost body fat? I'm not chubby etc, just really broad, and struggle to get toned and lean. I'm hoping halo will help me with my goal to be more toned yet gain more muscle at the same time. I do cardio mon - thurs 30 approx 30 mins and do weight training afterwards. Congrats on progress bud.

I train 4 days a week and do 2 cardio sessions of 30 mins after ches/triceps on mondays and then after shoulders on thursday. My goal is to gain muscle so my diet is not 100% clean around 75% i would say. I definitely feel some of my muscles fuller and bigger specially my back, my back looks more definied besides that i havent made any good gains but my forearms look more vascular and my ab area look smaller it maybe an illusion though cause my back has become wider, i started jan 2nd so i still have more than 2 weeks to go!

Sounds great! Keep up the good work! Try and get some progress pictures too! :)

Gianfranco said:
Hey guys i would like to know what are the differences between PH/oral and inyectables steroids?
Also i want to say that Halo is truly amazing, i gained 5 lbs(like 7 of muscle cause i look leaner but more muscular) in a week and half, something that took me 2 months without it.

What is your age, height/weight and your experience with the above compounds? This always helps us to determine your options as far as the answer you are seeking!

6 1 ft tall 197(was 191 when started Halo and Ultra male on monday january 2nd). 22 years old and this is my first PH ive been training for 3 years on and off but started going serious with my diet and training about 4 months ago when I was 180 lbs. Basically what I want know is what is saver for my liver and my health overall, I noticed some hair loss and lethargy during this 2 weeks and some acne in my face, Ive never have any big acne issues like now but thats seens to be getting better after the first 10 days.

Really the major difference is strain on your liver, absorption time, how the compound is bio-available, and how long it stays in your system. With ph's, you are putting anywhere from minor-tremendous stress on your liver, whereas with injectable aas compound's youre putting less therefore it can be stack with other things, run for longer, and see different results. It's alot about preference and goals, just make sure if you make the jump you're injecting and running everything the way it should be done.

Back