• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cutting stack

ION4

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys im just trying to get my cutting stack planned for summer, and was gonna try somthing like-
Roxylean eca with jack3d and creatine mono.. But i wanna preserve a good amount of muscle and im done with phs at my age and was wondering about some natrual stuff? (supplemnts not food..) i know how my nutrition will be. I wont be taking usplabs muscle builders cause there mainly herbs but, throw me some thought tout there, apprciate it thanks!
-Anthony

Isnt that a tesosterone booster? i thought teens were high enough. But yeah ill give it shot thanks Heavy, check out my thread on the discussion section. Thanks. :D

Yeah im only 14 and was thinking a test booster wouldnt do mcuh for me bescides hump dry air and mood swings. but yeah thanks for advice

Back