• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

is this from high blood pressure???

Jerseyboy884

Registered
Reaction score
i'm currently on 6 Havoc/day, 3 Cyano/day & 500mg Test Cyp/week.....

almost everyday, my eyes have been very uncomfortable along with red & watery....(and its not allergies)

they actually look a little swollen by the eyelids too and i feel a little pressure behind the eye...

i'm assuming my BP is too high...

has anyone else experienced this.....its so damn uncomfortable......feels like blood keep rushing to my head!!!

What is your current resting bp??? Also, Have you run test cyp before? What about the Havoc and the Cyano? Are any of these compounds new to your body? Maybe one or more of them don't agree with you....just a thought.

ive ran test cyp many times and at that dose....

ive ran epistane (IBE) but not RPN's Havoc...

I've never ran Cyano but i've run Super DMZ original and 2.0 as high as 4-5/day

i need to check the resting bp

maybe im taking in too much caffeine while on all that gear...
^^^That could be an issue.

You may want to back off a bit on the Havoc dose. I have read a bunch of reviews stating that it caused high bp for may people. You are taking a pretty high dosage not to mention you are stacking it with 3 caps cyano. Maybe drop the dose to 4 caps ed and see how you feel.

Other than that the cyano could be the problem. You said you have never taken it before. I found it to be very mild when it came to sides for me but we are all different. If the original sdmz didnt bother you at all I find it hard to believe the cyano would be the issue though.

What are you taking for cycle support? Are you taking enough?

Final point is you are having unwanted sides so you should reduce your dosage. This is why it is always a good idea to run each and every new compound solo before stacking it.

Good luck and keep us posted!

really appreciate your input bro....

i'm going to reduce my Havoc dosage to 4/day ASAP....

my supports currently consists of the following:

Arimidex
Liv52
Hawthorne Berry
Grape Seed Extract
TUDCA
NAC
Fish Oil
Saw Palmetto
Co-Q10

And i typically always try gear solo before adding to a stack....just figured I'd be OK due to Cyano's relatively mild reputation and my experience with Epi/Havoc.

I'll be sure to keep you posted.

I had to add a couple caps of hawthorn berry along with cycle assist on my DMZ run to keep my pressure down.

Cycle assist works great for blood pressure,ImL support run always 4 for blood pressure concern,an cut out excess caffeine,choose pre workouts with no more than 200mg caffeine in it,watch coffee,cut it out completely or drink weak coffee,McDonald's coffee is a no no for blood pressure,stay away while cycle

I can't speak on the details of your cycle but as far as BP help goes I had amazing results using molecular nutrition's BP stabil and Lipid Stable. TGB turned me on to them in 2010 I've been using the, ever since and all my panels as well as BP have been better than ever. I've only ran PH cycles though but with great results using these as well as advance cycle support.

I can't speak on the details of your cycle but as far as BP help goes I had amazing results using molecular nutrition's BP stabil and Lipid Stable. TGB turned me on to them in 2010 I've been using the, ever since and all my panels as well as BP have been better than ever. I've only ran PH cycles though but with great results using these as well as advance cycle support.

How would you say the molecular nutrition's BP stabil and Lipid Stable compare to IML Advanced Cycle Support?

I don' believe its one or the other, i believe the combination of them is what worked for me. I have always used ACS since starting the ph's and after several blood test I wasnt happy with lipid panels so it was suggested to add in lipid stabil. it worked great and until i had an elevated BP 6 months out of cycle I use acs 3x Ed and take lipid stabil 3 Ed Then I added the BP stabil. since my BP has remained between 120/70 - 125/78 I have since stopped the BP stabil however when my readings were over 140/90 ( off cycle 6 months reading) I added it to my other sups. I also made some diets change as well increasing my fiber up to 30 g a day on avg so it all goes hand in hand. it. I maintain the best Lipid panels and BP that I have in years so I'm sticking with the ACS and Lipid stabil year round. Number 1 is diet then supps. That's why theyre called supps. Took me awhile to get it all dialed in but thanks to guys on the forums and my doctor it's all good now on and off cycle. I hope that answers your question sorry so long.

id say lower your dose by one pill of each, everyones body reacts differently and its all based on weight and body type sounds like your body is being given more than it can handle. Its always better to start lower so you can assess your bodies tolerance. Even though you have run a cycle before the fact that your adding another PH will dramatically change the way body will react to the change. when I was running halo I had dry red eyes when I woke up in the am that was @4 caps a lil bit of Visine and raising my water intake helped alot. I hope this helps.

ended up being too much caffeine.....

played around with different things, but at the end of the day....i was just taking in wayyy too much caffeine.

im back at 500mg/ Test Cyp, 6 Havoc/Day & 4 Cyano/Day and WOW is all i have to say.....MIND-blowing PUMPS, FULLNESS, & VASCULARITY......beyond anything i've ever experienced.

i highly recommend this cycle for a VERY experienced & HEALTHY bromigo.....

i'm a full 1-month in....started May 1st.

I plan on running through end of June.

I figured as much,I forget sometimes myself an drink to much ,end up wigging out the rest of the day with high BP an anxiety,but ya live.....sounds good bro have fun on the rest of your cycle...kill it!

According to me that walking and fresh juices are so good for the blood pressure patient.
Morning walk is so good for cure the high blood pressure diseases.Most of the people in
the world who are suffering in the blood pressure diseases like the morning walk for keep
fitness of the body....

Back