• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

M-Sten/Cyano/4-Andro run

col.squirt

Registered
Reaction score
So I had planned on starting this cycle at the beginning of June, but due to some things coming up in a couple months, I figured I would just start it today. I will be running this for 6 weeks, 30mg each. I'm kicking the 4-Andro in during week 3, running that 4x a day . I will try and update once a day, just wont be posting any pics most likely. Probably won't post again for a few days or so, until the effects really start to be felt. Thanks to The Neck for the help on the layout

That's an awesome stack it will,go well front loading then throwing 4 andro in.....let er rip bro!,post gains am updates

Figured I would post my current stats and today's session. 6'1, 276 lbs, somewhere around 20% bf. Not really "trying" to lean out on this stack, but I'm sure it will happen regardless. This will be more of a lean mass/strength cycle for me. Will be eating pretty clean for the most part. Lots of protein bars, shakes, tuna, red meats, chicken, yogurt, veggies, fruit....my usual diet. May throw in a bit more carbs, like potatoes and rice. Also running Fish Oil, and the IML Multivitamin while on cycle just for some more lipid support. Of course I'm running my ACS as well.

Had a decent leg workout today. Mind you, I haven't really worked out legs that much in the past few months. And when I say haven't really, I mean didn't, at all. Lol. My legs have always been naturally strong. Only my second leg work out at regular, "heavy" weights, in the past few months. Today's lift:

Deadlifts: (to floor, trap bar)
225 for 10
315 for 10'
365 for 8
385 for 6
385 for 2

Stiff Legged DL (to floor)
185 for 10
205 for 10
215 for 8
225 for 6
225 for 4. Started to feel it more in my lower back, wasn't getting a good push off my heels.

Seated Leg Extensions
100 for 10
100 for 10
110 for 10
120 for 10

Leg Press
315 for 10
365 for 10
450 for 10
450 for 8

Seated Calf Raises
100 for 3. Lol, calves locked up so bad on the way down on my second rep, I wasn't sure I could even lock the bar in place. Embarrassing...

Anyway, that's it for today. Can't wait to see these # go up. I'm not a fan of maxing out, either. So all of my #'s will be for working sets.

Back today. Definitely not expecting to feel any different yet. Was actually kinda dragging today. Probably due to being out in the heat all day, and sweating out almost every drop of water I drank.

Lat Pull Downs
210 for 8
230 for 8
250 for 8
260 for 6
260 for 5

Shrugs
315 for 8
365 for 8
385 for 8
405 for 8

Bent Over Rows (weights to ground, reset)
225 for 5
245 for 5
245 for 5
225 for 6
225 for 4

Stiff Leg (3rd peg on squat rack)

135 for 8
185 for 8
205 for 8
215 for 8

Row Machine
150 for 8
160 for 7
160 for 6
140 for 4
120 for 3

I know what ya mean by today,I was the same it's the heat,ya don't have to post your workouts everyday bro,just post at the end of the cycle what ya gained an how strength gains wer in long story short,by almost end of the 2 week to week 3 is when ya start your andro is when you'll really notice...train insane!

Im not really posting for anyone other than myself. Wanted to post my first week, pre effect lifts. this way I have #'s on record that I can compare to at the end of my cycle. Interested to see just how much my weights go up. Not one of those notebook guys at the gym. Thanks for your friendly advice, though.

Following

Bi's today. Weights felt like the usually do, not expecting anything different either. Only a few days shy of my first week on cycle, and feeling no sides. Hoping it lasts like this my whole cycle. Haven't weighed in recently, but I'm not really expecting my weight to have changed yet either.

Cable Curls (cable row machine. laying on back, knees against foot plate)
80 for 8
90 for 7
90 for 6
85 for 6
70 for 7

Dumbbell Curls (over preacher bench, single arm)
45 for 5
45 for 5
45 for 5
45 for 5
45 for 5

Hammer Curls
50 for 8
60 for 8
70 for 7
70 for 6
60 for 7

Preacher Machine (single arm, & reverse curls)
20 for 8, 10 for 8
20 for 8, 10 for 8
30 for 8, 10 for 8
30 for 8, 10 for 8

EXTREMELY weak workout this morning. Not sure if its because Monday is usually my off day from lifting, or if it was just one of those days. Haven't ever really had a day like this that I can recall, though. Struggled with weights and reps that I usually have no problems with. Energy and mood were fine, just lacked strength and power. Not even bothering to post weights or reps, as they were lower than what I usually do.

Your body may be rejecting the stack

The more I think about it, the more I have a feeling it has to do with how much I ate/rested this past weekend. I have a feeling the combination was the issue. Hopefully tomorrow goes better...

Should be the other way around being your rested up,an ate a lot...unless ya ate garbage food

Should be the other way around being your rested up,an ate a lot...unless ya ate garbage food

None of the above, lol. I didn't eat as clean as I usually do yesterday, but I always have one day where I'm not as strict. I actually don't think I got enough rest this past weekend, and I didn't eat enough on Sunday. I bounce on the weekends, in addition to working a full time job. So I woke up late yesterday, and as a result breakfast wasnt as big as usual. Then lunch and dinner where kind of combined because I had to do a family thing with the wife. Think that was my problem, actually. Maybe that, on top of my body adjusting to the stack, was just too much for me this am....

Probably just an off day bro, everybody has them. Don't sweat it and just kick it tomorrow.

Well then that's it right there,ya couldn't of got enough rest cause that's a number one,family an wife thing..number two,an what you eat today is what makes your workout tomorrow...remember that....don't matter how many steroids your on,there just an edge not fuel,they must have a regular schedule,no matter what....sounds like you have way to many responsibilities to your mind full time on this kind of life

Probably just an off day bro, everybody has them. Don't sweat it and just kick it tomorrow.

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. Tomorrow is shoulders, we will see how it goes!

Well then that's it right there,ya couldn't of got enough rest cause that's a number one,family an wife thing..number two,an what you eat today is what makes your workout tomorrow...remember that....don't matter how many steroids your on,there just an edge not fuel,they must have a regular schedule,no matter what....sounds like you have way to many responsibilities to your mind full time on this kind of life

HUH?? Lol, I'm not sure exactly what the last sentence was supposed to mean there....

I'm fully aware of what these "supplements" are for. Unfortunately, I have what is called a life and responsibilities. I can't just workout, eat, and pop pills all day long on certain "schedule". I did that once, it was called being a 20 something year old....

My routine works for me, and it works for what I'm trying to accomplish. I'm not looking to become a body builder, simply trying to push through a plateau that I have been at for awhile. I will keep sticking to the layout I'm on, and my routine. Thanks though, for your input.

Now on cycle for a week. Definitely had a better day in the gym this am. Still not feeling any difference in mood, attitude, or anything, for that matter. Had an ok shoulder workout. This is an area that I have stalled at. Definitely looking to improve over the next 6 weeks. May try to hit these 2x a week...

Hammer Shoulder Press (weight for each side)
100 for 5
125 for 5
135 for 5
135 for 5
125 for 5

Cable Lateral Raises
40 for 8
40 for 8
50 for 8
50 for 8
50 for 8

Dumbell Front Raises
30 for 8
30 for 8
35 for 8
35 for 8
35 for 8

Cable Upright Raises (each arm)
60 for 8
60 for 8
70 for 8
70 for 8

Superset with Barbell Upright Raises.
65 for 8
85 for 8
85 for 8
85 for 8

Rear Delts (fly machine)
140 for 8
150 for 8
160 for 8
160 for 8

Noticed a little soreness in my hip and knee this afternoon. Can't really say its from my stack though, as they are pains I've had in the past. Did also work out legs this am, so it could be from that. No difference in strength yet. Oddly enough, my weight jumped all the way up to 283. Diet has been on point, so who knows if its water weight.

Was off on Thursday, worked out back this am. Not really feeling any difference in my workouts. Though i was able to do 5 legit pull ups today, which is pretty good considering the scale said 284lbs this am. Usually can only do about 3.

Feeling pretty good overall. Notice I have been getting a little lethargic lately, but that's nothing I didn't expect. CONSTANTLYLY hungry lately, too.

Bi's today. Was able to jump 5lbs on one arm db preacher curls, and also jumped 10 lbs each rep on laying cable curls. Muscles felt FULL during my workout, and I had a couple veins popping in my forearms that I usually don't see. Few more days, and I throw the 4-andro in.

Despite my weight climbing, have had a couple people I haven't seen in a few weeks tell me I look like I've lost some weight. Really can't wait until I hit week three, feel like I will really start to feel the effects of this stack then.

Last edited:
Off today. Hit chest and tri's yesterday, also threw in a few shoulder workouts. Had a decent workout, nothing crazy. No real strength gains yet, haven't noticed any difference in size, either. No negative side effects at all, been feeling good aside from some lethargy once and awhile. Actually felt more lethargy on my halo cycle. I have noticed I'm definitely a little more on edge lately, but that may just be mental. I tend to be a little "off the handle" at times, lol.

Already into my 3rd week tomorrow, this cycle is FLYING. Throw the 4-Andro in tomorrow, interested to see if that sparks anything different. Hoping that this is the week where things really start to pop off.

Had a great workout tonight. Been switching up my routine, hit back and chest tonight. Hit new pr's on incline and decline chest press, and on cable rows. Felt great the entire time I was at the gym, actually didn't want to stop lifting. My energy level was through the roof. Which is somewhat ironic, as I was dragging ass the last half of the day at work, and was debating even lifting tonight.

Pumps were also great. Haha, I had to go food shopping right after my workout, and I felt like quite a few people were staring at me. I DESPISE walking like a "meathead", but I simply couldnt help it tonight. My back was all sorts of swollen. Hoping these feelings continue for the next 3 weeks! Still holding steady at 284, and still no real sides that I have noticed.

Think this stack is finally starting to kick in full force. Pumps were once again insane during my workout today. Starting to notice my strength gains, as well. The next few weeks are gonna be FUN!! Loving this cycle

Been a few days since I logged, absolutely in love with this cycle. I really wish I had picked up some extra bottles of cyano....

Strength gains have been increasing every day. Setting new personal records almost every workout. Trying to make sure I don't overlift and hurt myself. Have such drive and focus while at the gym, too. Don't feel fatigued or tired at all during my workouts. Haven't really noticed any difference in size, but when you see yourself everyday in the mirror, its hard to notice. Havent weighed in in a few days, either.

If anyone has any cyano layin around and wants a good cycle, I give this stack two thumbs up. Gotta say I was a little discouraged at first, because it took until the middle of week 3 to really start kicking in. But now I'm into it 110%, and I'm loving it. Very glad I decided to run both of these at 6 weeks. Thanks IML, for these awesome products

Back