• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

M Sten Andro 4 stack

Jschnei

Registered
Reaction score
I'm new to the forum, just picked up the M Sten Andro 4 stack. Wondering when to run the Ultra Male and E Control. airly new to PH so I figured I would run the dosage off the bottle for the M Sten, Andro and ACS. Should the Ultra Male ore E control start 4 weeks in? Thanks

You would run the Msten and 4-Andro for the first 4 weeks, stop those two, and then start your E-Control and Ultra Male and run them for 4 more weeks (Weeks 5-8). The ACS would be run all the way through, or for as long as it lasts anyway.

Thanks, thats what I assumed but wanted to verify. Appreciate the quick resaponse.

You would run the Msten and 4-Andro for the first 4 weeks, stop those two, and then start your E-Control and Ultra Male and run them for 4 more weeks (Weeks 5-8). The ACS would be run all the way through, or for as long as it lasts anyway.
This.

Just about 3 weeks in and I'm pretty disappointed. I have a clean diet and workout 4-5 days a week. I've been lifting serious for about 8 years. I started at 221 and I'm now at 225 with minor strength increases. Any tips, feedback? Anyone else ever stack these two?

Just about 3 weeks in and I'm pretty disappointed. I have a clean diet and workout 4-5 days a week. I've been lifting serious for about 8 years. I started at 221 and I'm now at 225 with minor strength increases. Any tips, feedback? Anyone else ever stack these two?
What are your goals...size and strength? If so, are you monitoring your cals? If bulking, you should be eating 500 cals over maintenance. Hard gainer? Eat 1000 cals over maintenance. Prone to gaining fat? Eat 250 cals over maintenance. Read through some of the M-Sten logs either here or on different websites. All the logs I followed had people gaining some impressive size and strength.

I'm running m-sten/cyano/4 Andro. Gotta agree with you, I didn't feel ANYTHING, until I hit the middle of my 3rd week. Thankfully, I'm running the m-sten and cyano for 6 week cycle. I know a lot of guys usually recommend running some of these compunds for 6 weeks, because by the time most of the effects kick in, the cycle is close to half over.

What's your MSten dose? PH and DS history?

Keep at it brother. The gains will come as long as nutrition and training are dialed in.

Back