• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Muscle cramps?

eray

Registered
Reaction score
I'm in half way thru my dmz cycle and I'm having a lot of muscle cramps everywhere. What's up? Not enough water or is this a normal side affect? :confused:

1.5 - 2gallons of water should be plenty
If you're taking stimulants, diuretics, or thermogenics, cease their use
Limit your sodium intake, and increase your potassium and magnesium intake
Supplement with 5g taurine up to 5x per day

Also a lack of calories can result in cramping. But the real cause is the dehydration, the lack of minerals and electrolytes

Well how much water are you drinking daily? Try upping it if it's not over a gallon already and see if it helps. Good ole trial by fire...

Edit: Adrenolin beat me to it.

I know what he's goin thru.....I get back pumps like crazy,crazy tightness when doing deads,then some days are worse than others am sometimes never,I drink a gallon or more daily of water,it's just a common side affect man,at precontest high dose cycles I have a hard time sleeping your so hardened up

It must be lack of water, maybe one gallon is usually what I'm drinking. 1-1/2 to 2 gallons is a lot of water. Let me try it out. Thanks you'all.

When I have been on harsher cycles in the past I would get random cramps in my forearms and in my neck. I found that some Gatorade throughout the day helped quite a bit. I think that by drinking 1.5- 2 gals of water a day I was removing too many electrolytes from my system and they needed replacing.

1.5 - 2gallons of water should be plenty
If you're taking stimulants, diuretics, or thermogenics, cease their use
Limit your sodium intake, and increase your potassium and magnesium intake
Supplement with 5g taurine up to 5x per day

Also a lack of calories can result in cramping. But the real cause is the dehydration, the lack of minerals and electrolytes

This
Also, Until you get you fluid intake up and regulated, keep some tonic water and bananas on hand for quick relief. .

Back