• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Possible trouble with Clomid

Mustanium

Registered
Reaction score
I've been using Clomid for about a week and a half now. All was going fine until this morning, when I noticed a horrible irritation on my tongue, as if I'd burnt it. Is this some weird side effect, or should I worry?​

A burning?..did ya eat before ya used your drops like something that would of not mixed with your taste buds?....you should be shooting under your tongue

I always just get a mouthfull of orange juice and add the clomid and swallow it.......

Oh man!...that sounds rough!....I wouldn't worry about,shoot it under your tongue,if it badly burns must be bunk,then stop

I've been using Clomid for about a week and a half now. All was going fine until this morning, when I noticed a horrible irritation on my tongue, as if I'd burnt it. Is this some weird side effect, or should I worry?​

This is not a typical side effect from clomid as far as I know. Just keep taking it mixed with juice or whatever you like. I wouldnt worry one bit about it. Chances are its not the clomid but something else in your diet that is making your tongue sore.
On a side note
Research Clomid burns in your mouth because the only way it can be sold as a research chem is if the active ingredient is suspended in grain alcohol. Its not bunk if it burns, lol.

This is not a typical side effect from clomid as far as I know. Just keep taking it mixed with juice or whatever you like. I wouldnt worry one bit about it. Chances are its not the clomid but something else in your diet that is making your tongue sore.
On a side note
Research Clomid burns in your mouth because the only way it can be sold as a research chem is if the active ingredient is suspended in grain alcohol. Its not bunk if it burns, lol.
it's guna have some sort of taste,I've never experience burning with any oral drops,Pete's right has to be diet oriented,it's def not bunk of its working let alone burning,I would just deal with it

it's guna have some sort of taste,I've never experience burning with any oral drops,Pete's right has to be diet oriented,it's def not bunk of its working let alone burning,I would just deal with it
Well thinking back now, if the Clomid had indeed burnt my tongue, I probably would have felt it as I consumed it, but I did not. I just thought perhaps it could be some sort of harsh late reaction to it. Strangely enough, I don't remember burning my tongue while eating either. I'm still considering getting my tongue checked out however, there are white inflammation marks covering the tip of it, which makes it very difficult to eat.

Only thing I can come up with bro is that you have a small ulcer on your tongue an the drops an anything with alcohol or citric acid will burn it

Only thing I can come up with bro is that you have a small ulcer on your tongue an the drops an anything with alcohol or citric acid will burn it
Going to have to skip the gym tomorrow and get it checked out. Really hope it's nothing serious. I can't find any info linking clomid to tongue irritation, so I guess it may just be some sort of infection I picked up god knows where.

catherine-zeta-jones-michael-douglas-oscars-0603-12-400x470.jpg

Well, we know where his throat irritation came from. Have you been doing the same thing???;)

Good luck at the doc's. To give you an accurate diagnosis he will need to know all of the supplements you are currently taking and I suggest you omit the steroids and research chemicals.

catherine-zeta-jones-michael-douglas-oscars-0603-12-400x470.jpg

Well, we know where his throat irritation came from. Have you been doing the same thing???;)

Good luck at the doc's. To give you an accurate diagnosis he will need to know all of the supplements you are currently taking and I suggest you omit the steroids and research chemicals.
Haha, I'll have be more cautious with that then.

Thanks, I'll be sure to keep the clomid/PH use private.

shake it up a bit. this happened with my last clomid. one night it scorched my mouth and throat pretty good, throat was numb all night. i think it may have been from not mixing it prior to dosing....

Going to have to skip the gym tomorrow and get it checked out. Really hope it's nothing serious. I can't find any info linking clomid to tongue irritation, so I guess it may just be some sort of infection I picked up god knows where.

Quit licking the weights and just lift 'em! Bahaaahaa

Canker sore, its no big deal its not herpes but it is a virus that lives in your body for life, which means you got it at one point from someone else, when you stress your body out to much you will get them, im on my last day of my cycle i just got one under my tongue. Swish with salt water and it will go away in a week.

Canker sore, its no big deal its not herpes but it is a virus that lives in your body for life, which means you got it at one point from someone else, when you stress your body out to much you will get them, im on my last day of my cycle i just got one under my tongue. Swish with salt water and it will go away in a week.

thank you!..that's what I said ...at least someone's on the page of reality

No prob, we talk about deca dick and shut down but some people wont admit they have a canker sore like its the end of the world.

Back