• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

m-stem 4andro cycle

gr8trlove

Registered
Reaction score
this is for all the good readers out there of this forum,I just rapped up a six week cycle and I have to say what an experience first of all thanks to those who responded with nothing but positive input and help with all my questions as fare as the IML products they work. and the better you work them the better they work .I wanted to put some lean mass on and I did ,I started out weighing 181 I now weigh 193 my diet was not that pland out but I tried to eat as clean as possible my cal intake was in between 2200 and 2800 if I would have ate more I know I would have had greater gains my workouts were three to four times a week.the first week not to much difference the 2cnd week I started to see some strength increase but week three was awesome great pumps and unlimited stamina week four was the same but I experienced extreme lethargy and joint pain but worked through it week five was the same except I caught 24 hour flue at the same time was moving from one house to another worked two different jobs had that lethargy that just kicked my ass and didn't get very good work outs, week six was great and everything was awesome strength,stamina,mood,my body feels as hard as rock I gained some good size so much that it got people talking and my clothes don't fit to well ether.so now on to PCT and im gonna try to hold on to as much gains as possible and then go for my 2cnd cycle so if anyone has any questions on the m-sten 4andro cycle feel free to hit me up thanks for listening

Solid gains, especially considering the lower caloric intake. Anxious to see how you're settled after PCT.

I will post after pct and ya I never been a big eater , next time I'm gonna eat the house lol, I'm two weeks into pct and still have awsome strength and have kept my size ass well

this is for all the good readers out there of this forum,I just rapped up a six week cycle and I have to say what an experience first of all thanks to those who responded with nothing but positive input and help with all my questions as fare as the IML products they work. and the better you work them the better they work .I wanted to put some lean mass on and I did ,I started out weighing 181 I now weigh 193 my diet was not that pland out but I tried to eat as clean as possible my cal intake was in between 2200 and 2800 if I would have ate more I know I would have had greater gains my workouts were three to four times a week.the first week not to much difference the 2cnd week I started to see some strength increase but week three was awesome great pumps and unlimited stamina week four was the same but I experienced extreme lethargy and joint pain but worked through it week five was the same except I caught 24 hour flue at the same time was moving from one house to another worked two different jobs had that lethargy that just kicked my ass and didn't get very good work outs, week six was great and everything was awesome strength,stamina,mood,my body feels as hard as rock I gained some good size so much that it got people talking and my clothes don't fit to well ether.so now on to PCT and im gonna try to hold on to as much gains as possible and then go for my 2cnd cycle so if anyone has any questions on the m-sten 4andro cycle feel free to hit me up thanks for listening

Nice review, makes me think twice about wasting $100 on 4 weeks of 4andro

Back