• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Cycle length.

Lala

Registered
Reaction score
I'm 5' 6", 28, about 140 pounds now and I am on my 5th week of a Halo cycle at 25mg a day.

This was my first PH and I put on some good muscle, my goal is more the fitness model amount of muscle, not the shredded big female bodybuilder look.

The question I have is should I not go past 6 weeks and should I not go above 25mg? I have no sides at all so far. I will more than likely be doing another cycle of Halo in the future, how long should I wait? I'd like to be slightly less body fat than I am now so that I can see the gains better.

I also have a bottle of Osta Rx that I will be running after I'm done with HaloE. I hear good and bad (bloat) about the Osta, but that it is mainly for maintaining rather than gaining muscle or weight loss.

Thanks you!

lala~

I should mention part of me wants to see what would happen if I either pushed the cycle out to 8 weeks or if I did a 7th week at 50mg then stopped.

The Osta shouldn't make you bloat, I saw the same post you're referencing, but other than that one person I've never heard of anyone holding any type of water on Osta. I'd tend to believe it was some other factor causing the bloat. Osta in general leans you out, most things that help cut don't increase bloat.

You can run the Halo for UP TO 8wks, but no longer than that. And are you certain you're experiencing no sides? Have you checked your blood pressure or gotten any mid cycle bloodwork to confirm this? Many sides can not be seen or felt but the body certainly does experience them and is stressed by them. I definitely would NOT recommend a female to venture up to 50mg. That would be unwise on your part.

As for the Osta, I'd recommend grabbing two bottles and running it for 12wks at 2 caps ed until you're ready to begin your next cycle. Bloat is not a typical side effect, it was more than likely caused by poor dieting. ;)

I ran haloE at one pill for 2 months.... I bulked up to 139. Now i'm in a cutting phase with OstaRx...only been on it for 6 days. It doesn't bloat me but I have noticed when I take it in the morning I seem to get kind of sleepy after an hour or so. Is this common? So far I like it..I think it's working. I'm down 3 lbs so far. But diet is on point... along with my cardio and lifting heavy. My stomach seems flatter than usual. Make sure you are getting plenty of water each day. At least a gallon...try for two.

I don't think it's necessary to go up to 50mg a day. Stick with one pill a day.... keep your diet clean. You will see the gains.

I've never felt sleepy from Osta, but that's just me. I've never really felt anything from Osta, just noticed the fat loss and increased strength gains, no "seat of the pants" feel. The fat loss is its biggest plus though. I feel the same at 10mg or 20mg, just increased results from the 20mg, never any negative sides.

Currently, taking one in morning around 8....and one in the after at 4. Only seems to make me tired in the morning. Who knows...it could be from getting up at 5 in the morning for cardio. haha :)

I've never felt sleepy from Osta, but that's just me. I've never really felt anything from Osta, just noticed the fat loss and increased strength gains, no "seat of the pants" feel. The fat loss is its biggest plus though. I feel the same at 10mg or 20mg, just increased results from the 20mg, never any negative sides.

You can run the Halo for UP TO 8wks, but no longer than that. And are you certain you're experiencing no sides? Have you checked your blood pressure or gotten any mid cycle bloodwork to confirm this? Many sides can not be seen or felt but the body certainly does experience them and is stressed by them. I definitely would NOT recommend a female to venture up to 50mg. That would be unwise on your part.

As for the Osta, I'd recommend grabbing two bottles and running it for 12wks at 2 caps ed until you're ready to begin your next cycle. Bloat is not a typical side effect, it was more than likely caused by poor dieting. ;)

First, thank you all for the feedback.

Adrenolin, I have not done blood work but I will be getting it done very soon. I'd only run another halo cycle if I was very lean, I want to see all of the gains and the shape it would give me. Is taking Osta for 12 weeks risky when it comes to side effects? I have read a little about Osta, mainly that it's to help keep gains and now people mention for leaning out... It's not dangerous for a female to run it so long?

Thanks!

Lala~

I ran haloE at one pill for 2 months.... I bulked up to 139. Now i'm in a cutting phase with OstaRx...only been on it for 6 days. It doesn't bloat me but I have noticed when I take it in the morning I seem to get kind of sleepy after an hour or so. Is this common? So far I like it..I think it's working. I'm down 3 lbs so far. But diet is on point... along with my cardio and lifting heavy. My stomach seems flatter than usual. Make sure you are getting plenty of water each day. At least a gallon...try for two.

I don't think it's necessary to go up to 50mg a day. Stick with one pill a day.... keep your diet clean. You will see the gains.

Thanks for the feedback. Did you see any sides at 2 months on Halo? Also I saw you did a log on Halo, do you plan to do a log on Osta with and before/afters?

Thanks!

this

I should mention part of me wants to see what would happen if I either pushed the cycle out to 8 weeks or if I did a 7th week at 50mg then stopped.

Not sure why you'd want to jump to 50mg for 1 week and even more so, at all....... MORE does not always translate to BETTER..... it often translates to sides and damage. Stay the course where you are, make sure diet is in check and macros are adequate to support muscle gains, and LIFT YOUR ASS OFF.... the supps are just that "support"..... they will not get the job done for you but they sure as hek will help boost you up a few notches if you put in the hardcore work.

QUOTE: You can run the Halo for UP TO 8wks, but no longer than that. And are you certain you're experiencing no sides? Have you checked your blood pressure or gotten any mid cycle bloodwork to confirm this? Many sides can not be seen or felt but the body certainly does experience them and is stressed by them. I definitely would NOT recommend a female to venture up to 50mg. That would be unwise on your part.

X 2!

Good Luck!!

First, thank you all for the feedback.

Adrenolin, I have not done blood work but I will be getting it done very soon. I'd only run another halo cycle if I was very lean, I want to see all of the gains and the shape it would give me. Is taking Osta for 12 weeks risky when it comes to side effects? I have read a little about Osta, mainly that it's to help keep gains and now people mention for leaning out... It's not dangerous for a female to run it so long?

Thanks!

Lala~
Osta is very minimal on sides.. especially in comparison to prohormones. You should have no issues running the Osta for 12wks.. my girlfriend finished a cycle a few weeks ago and loved it, she leaned up very nicely.

Thanks for the advice guys. I'm gonna run 2 more weeks on HaloE at 25mg since I've had such good results which didn't really start until week 5. Is there a rest period recommended after ending HaloE before starting Osta?

Sorry guys one more question....would the "lean extreme" be a good add-on to Osta to aid with cuts?

I am sure I will post some updates for you all :) I am not really looking to go up in my weights since I'm in a cutting phase (although that would be lovely lol ). I am just hoping to be able to keep the gains I made with HaloE and the weights not drop-- and lose as much body fat as I can in the next 8 weeks. Currently squatting 200, curling 30 lbs, bench press is only 95... my chest is weak!! So far my weights are slowing still going up. Haven't noticed a drop off at all. Yesterday, made one full week on the osta. I'm really looking forward to it kicking in full gear!!

The only sides I noticed with Halo were quite a bit of acne along my jaw line. I'm not going to lie it almost got unbearable. However, it cleared up immediately when I was done with my cycle. Other than that... maybe a little bit of mood swings.. but thats prob just normal for me in general LOLOLOL ;)

Do you all recommend going on a break after 8 weeks of HaloE, then 8 weeks of OstaRX? If so, how long should I wait after Osta to do another run of Halo?

Thanks for the feedback. Did you see any sides at 2 months on Halo? Also I saw you did a log on Halo, do you plan to do a log on Osta with and before/afters?

Thanks!

Personally, I started Osta the day after my last pill of Halo and am doing just fine... no sides... no feeling at all.

PFEPerformance: Do you recommend HaloE at 12 weeks for a girl as well?? I was thinking of only doing 8 but if it's safe I wouldn't mind to do 12 and then give my body a rest after that.

Thanks for the advice guys. I'm gonna run 2 more weeks on HaloE at 25mg since I've had such good results which didn't really start until week 5. Is there a rest period recommended after ending HaloE before starting Osta?

Personally, I started Osta the day after my last pill of Halo and am doing just fine... no sides... no feeling at all.

PFEPerformance: Do you recommend HaloE at 12 weeks for a girl as well?? I was thinking of only doing 8 but if it's safe I wouldn't mind to do 12 and then give my body a rest after that.

No - Keep your HaloE @ 8 then bump right into your Osta as you did which is fine at 12. "General" guideline for a break is time on = time off. I'd take 8 off before ramping back in and once you are sure all chems are in check. Don't be surprised if you see continued gains while On Osta.... you should be able to not only maintain what you've gained but "may" continue to nudge upwards with a solid diet. You will notice a tightening up, good pumps, and feeling great overall. I LOVE Osta!!!

Thanks for the response...I meant do you recommend OstaRx for 12... lol opps typo. So I did Halo for 8... and it's fine to do OstaRX for 12 if I would like then. Then take 8 week break.

Sounds good.

Thank you!

No - Keep your HaloE @ 8 then bump right into your Osta as you did which is fine at 12. "General" guideline for a break is time on = time off. I'd take 8 off before ramping back in and once you are sure all chems are in check. Don't be surprised if you see continued gains while On Osta.... you should be able to not only maintain what you've gained but "may" continue to nudge upwards with a solid diet. You will notice a tightening up, good pumps, and feeling great overall. I LOVE Osta!!!

YOU GOT IT!!! Good Luck!! Keep showing that Iron whose boss!!!:cool:

Back