• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

my order

Tinfrost

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys I want to first say that I never had a problem with Iron mag labs in products or delivery.The problem is with your new company Blackstone Labs.I think the products are fantastic and up untill recently their service.About a month ago or longer I placed an order with them for 4 bottles of methadrol extreme and 4 bottles of trenabol.After about 2 weeks with no delivery They got back to me and told me there was a mess up at the post office and that they would resend my order which they did.When I got the order it was 4 bottles of trenabol and 3 bottles of methadrol extreme and 1 bottle of Alpha-1 max.I asked them if they could please send me my 4th bottle of methadrol extreme and if they wished I would be willing to pay for the one bottle of alpha-1 max.I cant tell you how many e-mails I have sent since then with no response at all.All I want is the other bottle I paid for is that so unreasonable a request?TO the owner of these 2 companies is there not anything you might be willing to do to help me out with this?I would greatly appreciate your helping me out with this as it has been a number of weeks and I would just like this situation resolved thank you,John.:(

I did Heavy, time and again with no response so my thought was since responsible individuals like yourself navigate both boards I would head over hear and give it a try,John

I just wanted to let everyone reading this know that over at blackstone labs I was able to get a hold of Prince regarding this matter and he got right on it and this situation is being resolved as I write this.MY thanks to Heavy for taking the time to respond to me and to Prince for settling this matter for me.I believe iron mag labs and blackstone labs have the very best and most effective products I have ever used.Keep up the good work guys,John.

Back