• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

tren dmz osta stack

magpntbal

Registered
Reaction score
So pending the results of my second blood test which i should receive on thursday, i plan on beginning the stack that i bought from a friend whom decided to start taking it in the a$$ instead of orals, he was planning on 3 dmz for 6 weeks, but considering the "sensitivity" of my liver i shall opt for 2 for 5 weeks may 6. my question is ive never run tren or osta so i need some help planning this cycle and the order of which to run tren with dmz and i presume from what ive read 'follow' up with osta?
so heres what i acquired
2.5 x dmz 2.0
4x tren
2x advanced cycle support
1x anabolic matrix
1x ultra male
2x e control
2x osta rx
1.5 bottles of clomid

will also be supping coq10, multi, fish oil, taurine, aminos, and garlic

so gimme some insight fellas, ie "biggie" ;)

I am in absolute shock right now for the past couple days I have been thinking of an almost IDENTICAL stack LOL

What are your stats? Diet? Workout Style? Age? Those are some questions that I have, also what type "Tren" is it Blackstones Trenabol?
As for the stack it self, you say you have a "sensitive liver" what exactly do you mean by that? The reason I ask is that even the DMZ by it self for 5-6 weeks is knowing to be a pretty harsh product for the liver, not to mention stacking the Tren on top of it.
It might be better for you to run a cycle and the cycle off then run the next cycle.

What are your stats? Diet? Workout Style? Age? Those are some questions that I have, also what type "Tren" is it Blackstones Trenabol?
As for the stack it self, you say you have a "sensitive liver" what exactly do you mean by that? The reason I ask is that even the DMZ by it self for 5-6 weeks is knowing to be a pretty harsh product for the liver, not to mention stacking the Tren on top of it.
It might be better for you to run a cycle and the cycle off then run the next cycle.

28 male
175lbs 6'
heavy lifting, no cardio, bulking, 3500-4000 clean calories a day
yes its Blackstone trenabol
sensitive as in I had high enzymes a few weeks after pct but may attributed to other outside factors, the possability of this cycle is pending the results of my 2nd blood test on saturday!
so should I maybe run dmz and then bridge osta into the tren? not sure if thatll be to long of a run cause im still research tren and osta, this deal just kinda fell into my lap and couldnt pass it up

How long have you been off PCT?
See what the labs say and go from there. If they are good I would start with the Tren at 2 caps a day for four weeks stacking the Dmz at two caps a day for four weeks after the second week. Follow with Osta and pct. of course you should keep a close eye on your labs and maybe run them again at week four to ensure all is well.

How long have you been off PCT?
See what the labs say and go from there. If they are good I would start with the Tren at 2 caps a day for four weeks stacking the Dmz at two caps a day for four weeks after the second week. Follow with Osta and pct. of course you should keep a close eye on your labs and maybe run them again at week four to ensure all is well.

been out of pct bout 5 weeks, but i started dmz cycle 3 weeks ago immediately after my first blood test assuming the results would be good, cause I was mainly checking cholesterol! but I got results and discontinued after only 6 days which was 3 weeks ago

lol

In any case, I don't have any experience with trenabol whatsoever, tho I've seen it advised up to 4 caps daily as standard 4-week dosage, the SDMZ at 2 caps daily for 5-6 weeks is also nice solo. Pretty badass stack, lots of possible ways to run it. I would probably bridge the sdmz into the trenabol to get the most out of it and just lean-bulk your way up. If you had some kind of test base to offset lethargy that would help (4-andro or even dermacrine, or can try oral DHEA at 100mg daily but I'm not sure if that's enough), I don't understand why your friend didn't take it in the mouth and in the ass while we're at it since testosterone would go nicely with what u got..

Tren-type products tend to make some people irritated and edgy, and have trouble with sleep. Those are all things to consider, but you could bridge the sdmz into the trenabol for an 8 or 9 week cycle as well, run the osta throughout.

You could also run the osta in PCT at 2 caps daily, but it just doesn't make any logical sense to me personally to run a slightly suppressive product, especially 2 bottles, while trying to recover testosterone levels. I've never seen bloodwork to confirm or deny it's effects on full recovery when ran in PCT, but I have seen bloodwork which shows it's suppressive solo at 3 caps daily, at 6 weeks in there was a drop of 100+ng/dL in total test levels of that particular case... nothing major, but still significant. So I would personally either run the osta throughout the cycle, or save it for a solo run later a few months down the road and do a mini-PCT after it, it's good for a cut and some lean gains

yeah ive seen at least 3tren a day minimum for any decent affect.
I kinda want to run them all seperate, bridging with osta buuuttttt as you started Im concerned that the osta in between will cause shut down?

soo dmz 5 wks, osta ?weeks and tren 5 weeks

anyone got some input on that run ?

not sure I fully understand what you're suggesting... you want to run sdmz for 5 weeks, then Osta for however long, then the tren??? Why would you do that? I mean, if you were on testosterone injections that's fine, or maybe if you ran 4-andro throughout.... tho I've never seen anyone run 4-andro that long. in any case, you would be shut down from the sdmz run, so suppression from osta wouldn't really matter... cuz you'd be shut down.

You shouldn't have any major issues going from sdmz directly into tren, trenabol is nonmethylated, so should be a little easier on the organs if you wanted to run it that way, bloodwork permitting of course. I would just run the osta all the way through if doing that, and final week of sdmz start taking tren to bridge into it. Or you can just break it up into two completely separate cycles if you wanted to as well, up to you m8

well I guess my question would have been, could I run dmz, then recover with pct and osta, and then run tren immediately after but, it sounds like that aint gonna fly!. so im thinking considering I've never taken osta or tren, im gonna run a dmz/osta cycle and then a tren/osta cycle completly seperate, I think that would be the SMART thing to do considering my inexperience with the two! do you think osta would complement them well or shall I just run that individualy as well?

What you're essentially describing is running two cycles back to back immediately following PCT. Either do one long cycle (SDMZ for 4-6 weeks into 4-6 weeks of Tren) or run them both completely separate. I would use the Osta, at 2 caps starting in the middle of PCT and then keep it going until the bottle is gone at that dose.

What you're essentially describing is running two cycles back to back immediately following PCT. Either do one long cycle (SDMZ for 4-6 weeks into 4-6 weeks of Tren) or run them both completely separate. I would use the Osta, at 2 caps starting in the middle of PCT and then keep it going until the bottle is gone at that dose.

well as I stated im gonna run 2 separate cycles now to be safe 1 tren, 1 dmz, my question is how could I set up each cycle whilst incorporating osta Into each since I have 2 bottles! also im unfamiliar anabolic matrix which was also bought with this " stack" so using what I have how shall I dose each of my tren and dmz cycles? all the contents my stack are included in the first post! im prolly gonna want to run dmz 2 caps for 5-6 weeks, and I'm still not sure about the tren cycle? I know it's a bsl product And I'm asking in the wrong place but I seem to like this forum :)

The Anabolic Matrix is just a mild test booster with Piperine to help absorption, it does very little on the whole as to how it affects your cycle.

Here's one way you could do it: (There are plenty of others as well though)

Cycle 1:
Weeks 1-6
SDMZ 2 caps ed
Osta 3 caps daily

Cycle 2:
Weeks 1-6
Trenabol 4-6 caps daily
Osta 3 caps daily

PCT:
Weeks 1-4
Clomid 50mg ed or Torem 60mg ed
Eradicate or Erase 3 caps ed

The PCT would need to be run for each cycle, and you will need some time off in between, so by splitting up the cycles you're really going to need a total of about 24 weeks to run both of these including the second cycle's PCT. Personally I'd rather run one 10-12 week cycle, but that's just me. 4-Andro would be a good addition to both of these as well.

hows this look fellas

advaced cycle support entire time 3 every day

Cycle 1:
Weeks 1-6
SDMZ 2 caps ed
Osta 3 caps daily
anabolic matrix x2
ultra male x1

weeks 7-10 pct

weeks 11-14 OFF

Cycle 2:
Weeks 15-20
Trenabol x5
Osta x3
ultra male x1
anabolic matrix x1

weeks 21-24 pct

PCT: x2
Clomid 50mg
e-control x3
ultra male x1
anabolic matrix x 2

Last edited:
Looks good, the only thing I'd personally change is to save your Ultra Male to just be used during PCT (1 bottle would do two 4-week PCTs exactly) and save your money - trying to boost free test while already being shutdown from a steroid is a lost cause.

thanks for all the info local

If you had some kind of test base to offset lethargy that would help (4-andro or even dermacrine, or can try oral DHEA at 100mg daily but I'm not sure if that's enough)

would their be any other benefits besides lethargy for running 4 andro such as more bulking im unfamiliar with that compound, and would it be legit to run with both cycles or just one or the other?

It converts to testosterone, so yes it will have some anabolic/androgenic activity of its own, but not a ton.

you can not run it at all, but then you'll feel unmotivated/lazy and generally like shit when your test levels hit the dirt about halfway through each cycle. I'd run it with both if you can

ok, what kinda dose we talking? as well as timing? only during the cycle or all the way through pct? 6 weeks? or all 10?

You definitely don't run it during PCT, it's another PH just like the ones you'll already taking. 4-Andro is very different than something like Ultra Male - 4-Andro is a PH to testosterone meaning it will act similarly (Not nearly as strong though) to pinning real test which would also shut you right down. Ultra Male is just an herbal product meant to help boost your body's natural ability to produce test (It does little to nothing on-cycle though because you're already getting shut down by the PH/DS you're taking, which is way more powerful than the Ultra Male can handle).

Dose is anywhere from 2-6 caps daily, usually more like 4-6 from what I've seen. You'd take it at the same time you do the Tren and SDMZ if that's what you're taking.

Back