• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

First PH cycle attempt

Flyers22

Registered
Reaction score
If I were to start my first cycle should i use something like Deca-Drol Max stack? I was looking at it but i feel like maybe some of the IML community can give any opinions on it or even suggest a better first time product? Sorry if this is a bit brief of a question.

I always suggest folks start with Halo or P-Mag for a 5-6 week run at 75-100mg per week.

I would stick with the Halo stack exactly as listed since it is you first stack. However depending on body size, diet, workout protocol, age and history, you could change things up a little.

what are your stats, diet, age history and so forth.

I always suggest folks start with Halo or P-Mag for a 5-6 week run at 75-100mg per week.
Where did you come up with 75-100 mg a week?
The 4-chloro-17a-methly-androst-1,4-dine-3,17b-dione is dosed at 25mg per cap suggested at 2 times a day. That would be 50 mg/day or 350mg/wk.

did you mean 75-100 mg per day? I could see that.

Where did you come up with 75-100 mg a week?
The 4-chloro-17a-methly-androst-1,4-dine-3,17b-dione is dosed at 25mg per cap suggested at 2 times a day. That would be 50 mg/day or 350mg/wk.

did you mean 75-100 mg per day? I could see that.

Whoops, I meant 75-100 per day......that seems to be the sweet spot and it starts to kick in during week three.

Whoops, I meant 75-100 per day......that seems to be the sweet spot and it starts to kick in during week three.
Agreed. Thanks for clearing that up!

sorry about not listing stats im 23 5'7" 3 years experience 130(got really sick and lost a lot of wieght) 10%bf last time i checked.

so halo over deca? any reason why? What are the gains going to be like with proper training and diet?

Also another question can someone just give me a layout cycle (how many bottles of each product ect.) what should i do for pct?

deca drol is a little wet, it's a max-lmg clone, has potential to spike estrogen. Halo is more lean gains, shouldn't have any estrogen issues, good for strength, lean and dry. Diet, rest, and exercise will drive the gains, diet being very important... they're all equally important but knowing how to eat is the most problematic of the three for most.

+1....I cant stress enough that you need to get your diet in check for at least a few weeks before starting any PH cycle. Myfitnesspal is a great app that will help you track your calories and macros until you get used to eating how much you will need to eat each day. You would be surprised at how hard it actually is to eat 1000 cals over maintenance (eating cleanly!!!!!!!)

Not sure how bumbping works here but can someone show me a layout cycle including pct? Do i stack anything with it?

Plenty of sample Halo cycles out there, but once again...

Weeks 1-6:
Halo - 3 caps daily
ACS - 2 caps daily
4-Andro - 2-4 caps daily (This is optional, but I'd recommend it to help keep energy up)

Weeks 7-10:
Eradicate/Erase - 3 caps daily
Ultra Male - 1 cap daily Or DAA - 3-5g daily
ACS - 2 caps daily

You split up the Halo into 2 doses so that they're each roughly 12 hours apart, if this is difficult once daily will work. Take the ACS at least a couple hours offset from any of the Halo doses.

Would you guys know if the halo would be bad for recreational sports that are high intensity cardio? Also does the ACS at different doses matter? Whats the difference between taking 2 and 3 a day? And with the Andro how many bottles are needed for the 6 week vs 4 week

I'd get 2 bottles of 4-andro, and run maybe 3 caps daily. ACS as far as 2 caps vs 3 caps won't play too huge of a difference, but 3 is more than 2, so it's somewhat significant. Feel free to run 3 caps daily if you feel like it, but 2 caps would be plenty through cycle and part way through PCT.

As far as sports with high intensity cardio, hydration would play a fairly important part there, but if you can manage that then you should be fine. Keep an eye on blood pressure/heart rate, if you end up feeling anything clearly abnormal then either drop the halo or lower the intensity of activity. Generally should be fine tho, I swam tons of laps on it and did not have an issue.

Thanks yea I am pretty accustomed to the water intake. I am going to have a blood test done this monday what should i look for in the tests that would say i cant take the Halo? Or should i just order today and start monday/tuesday. Lastly would taking the Ultra-male rx be counteracting the point of PCT? Would it mess up my natural levels more? I heard the only reason for it is to sleep better but I feel like it would be a form of energy too? Definitely going to buy the whole thing this upcoming week.

what kind of blood test? if you haven't ran anything in the past or had no prior past drug abuse or alcohol abuse or anything of that nature and are generally healthy, your blood test should come back with all values normal, I get mine tested at VA every year and they just check liver values and bun/creatine levels things of that nature, just general bloodwork, no hormone panel... mine has explanations for everything on it, yours you may have to google acceptable ranges if you need to understand it deeper.

Taking Ultra Male while on cycle is unnecessary, just save it for PCT. your natural levels are going to be messed up while on cycle, so "more" is really irrelevant, because you will be shut down by the end of your run. That's what PCT is for. I don't remember having better sleep on ultra male, I took mine during the day tho, didn't really pay attention to that benefit. Ultra Male should boost libido and testosterone production

Yes it is a general bloodwork test as you stated exactly like yours. And for ultra male i meant during pct sorry if you caught that wrong and that sounds good that it wont affect natural levels during pct. For bloodwork if it says i have a little higher than normal cholesterol should i go for it anyway or is it a no go. Im talking very little.

well most methylated orals (halo, for example) are also going to hammer your cholesterol, it should bounce back after cycle and PCT, maybe a month or two post, naturally... assuming you're healthy and have no other pre-existing conditions.

That said, you need to address why your cholesterol is even higher than normal in the first place. Maybe it's your diet (greasy foods) or maybe it's your partying habits (drinking bit much?) or maybe if you're a smoker it can also be elevated. What I'm saying is there's some corrective measures you can take by examining what you ingest on the daily basis to keep a steady healthy range for cholesterol. Yes, you can most likely start the cycle and be ok, but I would still take a good look into why your values are high, specially if you're young, and fix the root cause (by changing diet or dropping smokes, or drinking less, or whatever other contributing factor you got)

No i dont smoke drink and have always been healthy never had any cholesterol problems but as a just in case situation just needed to know.. so in total i would need (recap)

2xHalo
2x4-Andro
2xACS
1xE-Control (Eradicate better? or is it the same)
1xUltra Male

Weeks 1-6:
Halo 3 ed
Andro 3 ed
ACS 3 ed

Weeks 7-10 PCT:
ACS 3 ed
Ultra male 1 ed
e control 3 ed

How does that look? Will double check if math looks wrong with amount needed to purchase but as if now seems right.. Diet is in check been checking with fitnesspal app just to make 100% sure im eating as much as i need to in order to maximize this product. As for other sups i suppose keep the creatine, mass gainer, multi and fish oils? I have been taking BCAAS should i continue with those through cycle? (dropping all caffeine, pre workout, and stimulants of those sorts.)

The E-Control and Eradicate are very similar, you can use either one. Layout looks fine, should be a fun first run.

No i dont smoke drink and have always been healthy never had any cholesterol problems but as a just in case situation just needed to know.. so in total i would need (recap)

2xHalo
2x4-Andro
2xACS
1xE-Control (Eradicate better? or is it the same)
1xUltra Male

Weeks 1-6:
Halo 3 ed
Andro 3 ed
ACS 3 ed

Weeks 7-10 PCT:
ACS 3 ed
Ultra male 1 ed
e control 3 ed

How does that look? Will double check if math looks wrong with amount needed to purchase but as if now seems right.. Diet is in check been checking with fitnesspal app just to make 100% sure im eating as much as i need to in order to maximize this product. As for other sups i suppose keep the creatine, mass gainer, multi and fish oils? I have been taking BCAAS should i continue with those through cycle? (dropping all caffeine, pre workout, and stimulants of those sorts.)

save the creatine for PCT, take the fish oil and multi with your PH dose, Keep taking the mass gainer/protien as usual. BCAA's are fine to take throughout......I would add a SERM for PCT and add taurine to combat back pumps on cycle.

Also, remember to take your ACS several hours seperate from the PH dose.

save the creatine for PCT, take the fish oil and multi with your PH dose, Keep taking the mass gainer/protien as usual. BCAA's are fine to take throughout......I would add a SERM for PCT and add taurine to combat back pumps on cycle.

Also, remember to take your ACS several hours seperate from the PH dose.

I'll have a SERM on hand but I doubt it would come to using that. Any reason why not to continue the creatine through ph dose? (just curious) Also what is bad about back pumps? Never heard of it...(i feel like its a stupid question) just wondering whats so bad that i'd have to get taurine.. I'll post up a everyday dosing schedule soon to make sure the spacing of time looks good with ACS and PH. Thanks for the help so far you have all been very supportive and I appreciate it

Back pumps are painful if you get them. If you never have a sharp pumping aching feeling in your lower back during a workout then you probably haven't gotten them (Not a bad thing!). Taurine is supposed to help combat this. You can take creatine just fine during the cycle, although it won't really do any good as the PH/DS will be 100x more powerful.

as lifter said above, creatine wont really help much during cycle....its best to just save it for pct. I get back pumps really bad when i do deadlifts.....and also the days following dl days as well as squat or standing military presses. Sometimes they get so bad that i have to leave the gym........Its something that you cant just stretch out or work through.....it gets very painful. i have found that 4000-5000 mg of taurine helps with them.

Back