• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Forearm pain and High Blood Pressure on Halo

Edgarrizzy

Registered
Reaction score
I'm on my second week of my 6 week Halo cycle, my strength has increased significantly but seems like my forearms can't keep up with the weight I'm putting on the bar now, anything you guys recommend also my blood pressure is pretty high from time to time. Anything I can't take for that?

Running Halo at 75mg with ACS "two a day" thanks

try doing concentration curls instead of preacher, it seems to be less painful on the forearms in my experience, and I second the processed food comment

I was gonna say if this is happening your natural BP must be high. Do you have high BP from hereditary or dietary issues already??

First and foremost, drop salts and increase your water intake. Second try taking your BP daily and see where you are at. Increase your cardio gradually. Donate blood to lower blood volume temporarily.

If that doesnt' work you might need some BP meds from your doctor. Halo is a pretty mild product..if you are having BP issues, there is a good chance you are high previous to using Halo.

lower weight on the bar, do more reps. Don't hurt self. Cut out any preworkouts or stims/caffeine if you're taking any and bp should go down. If you're not taking any, and your eating too much processed food (microwaveable/canned/packaged) that's high in sodium content cut that down as much as possible and stick to whole-food sources, and drink plenty of water.

I was gonna say if this is happening your natural BP must be high. Do you have high BP from hereditary or dietary issues already??

First and foremost, drop salts and increase your water intake. Second try taking your BP daily and see where you are at. Increase your cardio gradually. Donate blood to lower blood volume temporarily.

If that doesnt' work you might need some BP meds from your doctor. Halo is a pretty mild product..if you are having BP issues, there is a good chance you are high previous to using Halo.
That pretty much covers it.

Back