• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

tonyfortress halo+tren 8 week cycle

tonyfortress

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys

I started my cycle on the 24th of June. Here's the layout

Weeks 1-2

Halo 75mg-100mg ED AM/PM split
4Rde 800mg ED AM

TUDCA 1g ED dosed at noon
Talos 6 Caps split Noon/before bed
Optimen MV 3 Tabs Noon
Liv. 52 1 palm-full before bed

Weeks 3-4

Halo 75mg-100mg ED AM/PM split
4Andro 400mg ED AM

TUDCA 1g ED dosed at noon
Optimen MV 3 Tabs Noon

Weeks 5-8

Trenabol 60mg ED AM/PM split
Epi-Andro rx 200mg ED AM

Optimen MV 3 Tabs Noon

6 Week PCT

Tamoxifen 20mg ED before bed (Weeks 1-4)
Toremifene 60mg (weeks 1-2) 30mg (weeks 3-4)

Erase 3 Caps ED
DAA 3g (weeks 5-6)

I currently weigh 165lbs at around 11% body fat. I am 5'9". My max bench is around 240lbs right now. I recently did another halo cycle at 100mg for 4 weeks. I have also done 2 cycles of Osta RX. I do not count macros, fuck macro dieters. Lol :cool:
I will be around around 3000 calories a day. Not always clean.

Last edited:
First Update: Took a big black shit a few minutes ago that turned all of the toilet water forest green... First thoughts, OMG MY LIVER! lol

Ideas anyone? Multivitamin?

Woke up this morning with a little abdominal pain, under the ribs on my left side. Past few days ive getting getting twinges in and around there. Occasionally feels like ive been punched in the stomach

Last edited:
Just a thought.....I have used Tudca many times in the past and dont take orals without it. I am not too sure what the sides are for high doses but 500mg ed is a normal dose and you are at twice that amount. TUDCA is short for tauroursodeoxycholic acid and acid burns my friend.
Everything else looks good as far as I can tell.
Have a great cycle!

Just a thought.....I have used Tudca many times in the past and dont take orals without it. I am not too sure what the sides are for high doses but 500mg ed is a normal dose and you are at twice that amount. TUDCA is short for tauroursodeoxycholic acid and acid burns my friend.
Everything else looks good as far as I can tell.
Have a great cycle!

I wish it were something that simple, but things like coughing and bending over have become strangely painful. hopefully it works itself out!

I have stopped the cycle dead in its tracks. I have had green shit for 4 days, abdominal pain, and migraines since friday. Both sides of my ribs hurt to the touch right now. The only food I was able to consume yesterday was a single apple. I have absolutely no appetite. At this point I'm going to say there may be something wrong the halo from Celtic Labs. I had absolutely no problems last time I ran halodrol.

hopefully someone with more experience can tell me if i should be worried right now...

a little back story.. this is my second cycle, my first was also halo (4 weeks 100mg). I had only a 4 week break between my last PCT ending and starting this cycle. I did drink during this period. I did NOT drink during that cycle or this one.

my stools have returned to the normal color and consistency.. migraines are gone, appetite is back. abdominal pains on both left and right sides under ribs are still present. ribs no longer hurt to the touch. can anyone tell me anything about this? anyone had any experiences similar? does this sound like my liver? :(

Stool colorWhat it may meanPossible dietary causes
GreenFood may be moving through the large intestine too quickly, such as due to diarrhea. As a result, bile doesn't have time to break down completely.Green leafy vegetables, green food coloring, such as in flavored drink mixes or ice pops, iron supplements.
Light-colored, white or clay-coloredA lack of bile in stool. This may indicate a bile duct obstruction.Certain medications, such as large doses of bismuth subsalicylate (Kaopectate, Pepto-Bismol) and other anti-diarrheal drugs.
Yellow, greasy, foul-smellingExcess fat in the stool, such as due to a malabsorption disorder, for example, celiac disease.Sometimes the protein gluten, such as in breads and cereals. But see a doctor for evaluation.
BlackBleeding in the upper gastrointestinal tract, such as the stomach.Iron supplements, bismuth subsalicylate (Kaopectate, Pepto-Bismol), black licorice.
Bright redBleeding in the lower intestinal tract, such as the large intestine or rectum, often from hemorrhoids.Red food coloring, beets, cranberries, tomato juice or soup, red gelatin or drink mixes.

My stools are normal now, but I have the pains which are worrying me

its possible you could have messed up the natural flora of your intestines and gut try some probiotics .

Too much TUDCA, I've seen 250-500 as standard dose. Also Torem and Tamox are very structurally similar, there's no reason to take both for PCT, just pick one, or the other, and run for 6 weeks if you're still continuing the cycle.

And what's 4Rde?

did you read the thread?

A lot of people are saying too much TUDCA. Probably not the case.

http://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT00877604

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/advanced-discussion-dr/197379-dr-d-your-2.html

Here are the dosages of TUDCA and their respective organs:

• Heart - 650mg
  • Diabetes - 975mg

• Liver - 400-3,200mg **NOTE** The lowest 400mg dose is to MAINTAIN health liver function in a NORMAL person, not sufficient to protect/treat a liver in an AAS/DS user. 3200mg ed would be sufficient to treat Cholestasis brought on by 17-aa use.

• Alzheimer's - 4,000mg*
  • Parkinson's - 350mg
  • Pancreas - 3,250mg

Last edited:
its possible you could have messed up the natural flora of your intestines and gut try some probiotics .

I started taking "Align" probiotics last night. I'll let you know. But i experience pain bending over, crouching, getting in bed, etc., so i dont know if this will help.

Back