• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

M1T/Osta RX bridge?

tobigforyou

Registered
Reaction score
Is it possible to use Osta RX as a bridge from M1T into PCT to increase the chance of maintaining gains?
For example:

M1T/M1T/M1T
ORX/ORX/ORX/ORX/ORX
-----------------------PCT/PCT/PCT/PCT

I always like to jump right into PCT at the discontinuation of a PH or DS to immediatly start recovery, and either run the Osta along with the PCT or directly after it. If you took the Osta alone in between the M1T and PCT, you'd still keep up a good bit with your strength and size gains from the Osta but you would not be recovering during this time, so by the time you did finally finish the Osta and start PCT you may not recover as well.

...this is a great question, tobigforyou. I also am interested in running OstaRX during PCT in order to keep gains from a great MDE/TREN cycle. I am into week 2 of a 4 week PCT at this time so it is probably to late this time. However, would be good to know before I start another SDMZ/TREN cycle in September. I would think that OstaRX cannot be that suppressive for recovering test levels during PCT. Thanks for asking the question as I will be following this thread.

Week 2 is actually when most guys start the Osta, so you're right on track to start it if you'd like. Just don't run it at full dose when coming off a cycle, run it @ 2 caps daily and you should still be able to recover just fine.

Week 2 is actually when most guys start the Osta, so you're right on track to start it if you'd like. Just don't run it at full dose when coming off a cycle, run it @ 2 caps daily and you should still be able to recover just fine.

This exactly...with either nolvadex or clomid

Localifter & IronMac: Thanks so much for the advice. Priority ordered my OstaRX just 5 minutes ago. Will use as a bridge to my next cycle. ToBigforyou: Did not mean to highjack your thread at all, but glad you asked the question. Have a great M1T cycle!

Localifter & IronMac: Thanks so much for the advice. Priority ordered my OstaRX just 5 minutes ago. Will use as a bridge to my next cycle. ToBigforyou: Did not mean to highjack your thread at all, but glad you asked the question. Have a great M1T cycle!
No problems.
Thanx guys for all info.

Back